Suggestions

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Amazoniac

Savages,
If someone couldn't use the specific search engine from the forum, that might be because you pressed Enter instead of clicking Search. Apparently when you press Enter, it ignores the other filled fields and searches only the active one. Same thing for the private messages, filters, etc..

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Savages,
If someone couldn't use the specific search engine from the forum, that might be because you pressed Enter instead of clicking Search. Apparently when you press Enter, it ignores the other filled fields and searches only the active one. Same thing for the private messages, filters, etc..
Excellent find sir. :pompous:

When I try to search for something using the "Posted By Member" feature when not on the main page, the results are not correct. It is only when searching from the home page that the search works properly. If I am on any thread or somewhere else, it does not work properly.

raypeatclips

When I try to search for something using the "Posted By Member" feature when not on the main page, the results are not correct. It is only when searching from the home page that the search works properly. If I am on any thread or somewhere else, it does not work properly.

I have this problem too, I've wondered why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

paymanz

Is it possible to have a back and forth button in quotations (or random quotations) so you could go from one quotation to next one without the need to go to main quotation subforum?

Stevie

I would find a list of abbreviations immensely helpful.
I'm guessing it's not the Association of Tennis Professionals which inhabit my mitochondria:-/

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is it possible to have a back and forth button in quotations (or random quotations) so you could go from one quotation to next one without the need to go to main quotation subforum?
I will make the suggestion to the addon developer but there has not been much movement over there.

And perhaps a way that allows you to add multiple quotes from the same source.
See above.

I would find a list of abbreviations immensely helpful.
I'm guessing it's not the Association of Tennis Professionals which inhabit my mitochondria:-/
You have been nominated to make an abbreviation list and add it to the Wiki. :D
Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Amazoniac

charliezord, it would be better if there was a way to keep showing recent posts without leaving the front page, just expanding the list. Or setting the "+ View all recent posts" to open the second page directly..
It's as classy as Sheila to not have any logotype with the name of the forum on the front page, just that message. Nice!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
charliezord, it would be better if there was a way to keep showing recent posts without leaving the front page, just expanding the list. Or setting the "+ View all recent posts" to open the second page directly..
There is a setting for that, but it does not work right on mobile so I decided against it until the developer can fix it.

Amazoniac

Adorable, perhaps it would be great if instead of directing people to Google Maps, when you clicked on the location of someone, it showed all members that live on the same place. I think that you would need to create a menu such as those to calculate shipping to avoid things like "Depends on your philosophy" and someone from the same location naming it as "It varies according to your philosophy". That way members can share tips and ask specific questions on group conversations, it's faster than finding out little by little.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

charliezord, check these:
_pimp__by_radicus_wolf.gif
: pb:
19.gif
: gir: