Pregnenolone {write-up}

TubZy

Next up is androsterone and its relationship with pine pollen etc.

Many of the studies come from this forum and some of my personal ones and experience, so decided to condense them down a bit so thanks for that. Hopefully this will help everyone at a high level.

I promise not to spam so much :D

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Hey guys- did a write up on preg: Pregnenolone - The Master Hormone - Anabolic Apex

Next up is androsterone and it's relationship with pine pollen etc.

Many of the studies come from this forum and so of my personal ones and experience, so decided to condense them down a bit so thanks for that. Hopefully this will help everyone at a high level.

Nice write up @TubZy - great synthesis. I love the first "pathways" image you used.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Why is there no mention of Ray Peat in any of your "write ups", clearly his writings on endocrinology have influenced everything you right about. You should at least link to his site.

I mentioned him in the intro post of the first one. Sure, where do you want me to put his site in the post? Just so you know peat doesn't agree with all the stuff I talk about anyways (5a-DHP for example) that are referenced besides preg, progesterone and dhea so putting his name in certain posts would not be ideal. I'm not the owner of the site either.

Last edited:

superhuman

@TubZy great. Was reading alot on that site and its interesting content and i have read alot about it before. I have applied most of the things but i still have not managed to make any changes in terms of androgenic ratios, more testosterone less estrogen and all that.

Im ofc doing weight training and all that, and have much more muscle mass then the average joe and im also leaner then the average joe but my apperance still looks watery/bloated which is so frustrating. Esp some water retention in my face and lower body are the most noticeble and i just cant figure out what to do.

Dobbler

Good article. Stupid question - So when mainstream medicine sites tell you to eat cholesterol rich foods and saturated fat, this is in fact because cholesterol gets turned to pregnenolone which makes your testosterone right?
Do you take thyroid btw? Can you sometime make a post about it and how to make most benefit out of it?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy great. Was reading alot on that site and its interesting content and i have read alot about it before. I have applied most of the things but i still have not managed to make any changes in terms of androgenic ratios, more testosterone less estrogen and all that.

Im ofc doing weight training and all that, and have much more muscle mass then the average joe and im also leaner then the average joe but my apperance still looks watery/bloated which is so frustrating. Esp some water retention in my face and lower body are the most noticeble and i just cant figure out what to do.

I did not write a lot of the other stuff on the site so hard for me to directly relate, but send me a PM on here.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Good article. Stupid question - So when mainstream medicine sites tell you to eat cholesterol rich foods and saturated fat, this is in fact because cholesterol gets turned to pregnenolone which makes your testosterone right?
Do you take thyroid btw? Can you sometime make a post about it and how to make most benefit out of it?

Yes, cholesterol is the precursor to all hormones that's why egg yolks (plus the vit A) can help (testosterone, DHT etc.) and also OJ/fruit for increasing cholesterol (if it's low). I don't take thyroid, I tried T3 (cynomel) a few times, but couldn't get the dose right and I also took T3 alone and not with T4 (cynoplus). I also tried NDT and in combo with preg which I did notice a boost, but the NDT messes up my stomach.

I just use caffeine (thyroid surrogate) now which I found to be easier and much more tolerable after I get adjusted to it. Yeah, there could possibly be a thyroid post in the upcoming future.

Regina

Hey guys- did a write up on preg: Pregnenolone - The Master Hormone - Anabolic Apex

Next up is androsterone and its relationship with pine pollen etc.

Many of the studies come from this forum and some of my personal ones and experience, so decided to condense them down a bit so thanks for that. Hopefully this will help everyone at a high level.

I gotta hit this tomorrow Tubzy. But appreciate your write-up!
I have developed some low pulses recently. I can't tell if it is Chicago dark winter or if I have fatted my liver up more with Peating. I went up to 400 mg caffeine (divided), plus 1 cup coffee (w sugar n milk) today and felt well and enjoyed training. I am trying to find that place where pulses, temps, motivation/energy to train, etc synergizes. LOL. Ya think?? :rolleyes:

OP
TubZy

TubZy

I gotta hit this tomorrow Tubzy. But appreciate your write-up!
I have developed some low pulses recently. I can't tell if it is Chicago dark winter or if I have fatted my liver up more with Peating. I went up to 400 mg caffeine (divided), plus 1 cup coffee (w sugar n milk) today and felt well and enjoyed training. I am trying to find that place where pulses, temps, motivation/energy to train, etc synergizes. LOL. Ya think?? :rolleyes:

Nice, haha. Probably the winter..it's so cold here too. Yeah, it's tough getting the caffeine dose right, but once you get adjusted to it, it's much easier. I couldn't get passed 200mg for a while, I got up to 800mg the other day. I noticed that taking a few grams of vit C with more OJ seemed to help prevent the stress response even more.

Thanks @Constatine

MCF

Thanks for your write-ups TubZy, love all of them. Thanks for sharing with us.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Thanks for your write-ups TubZy, love all of them. Thanks for sharing with us.

No, thank you guys...this forum is a gold mine despite what I knew on the surface about a lot of these topics from my prior research.:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals