Anybody Ever Try Zoom Teeth Whitening?

TheHound

Really want to get my teeth whiter. some people say vitamin k2 helps in whitening but at around 6mg a day it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. anybody try zoom? I hear it can be painful for some

Emstar1892

My neighbour had it done and was in agony for weeks afterwards and her gums receded like crazy. They did get white though. I used smile brilliant and have had beautifully white teeth ever since! Takes once a month maintenance though

Anything fast is not safe. As far as peroxide goes, which is what is in all of the commercial whiteness. Fast equals high levels of peroxide risking gum damage and tooth damage.

One thing that apparently works safely is activated charcoal rubbed on your teeth.

Lightbringer

I just got a tooth powder jar with charcoal and other ingredients from Amzn. Will report back if I see anything good.

nick sam

I too heard many people saying the procedure is painful but I didn’t experience any pain. I have done zoom teeth whitening from Bloor West Dentistry in Toronto. I think it depends on each person and also the dentist you select. I have talked with 3 dentists before making my final decision. It’s always better to consult at least 3 experienced and specialized dentist before making your final decision.
Activated charcoal is also a good method to get your teeth whiten. One of my friends is using it as she doesn’t want a quick result.

Vita3

Why do you want to get your teeth whiter?

For me it looks artificial all these celebrities white teeth.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

I too heard many people saying the procedure is painful but I didn’t experience any pain. I have done zoom teeth whitening from Bloor West Dentistry in Toronto. I think it depends on each person and also the dentist you select. I have talked with 3 dentists before making my final decision. It’s always better to consult at least 3 experienced and specialized dentist before making your final decision.
Activated charcoal is also a good method to get your teeth whiten. One of my friends is using it as she doesn’t want a quick result.

I forgot about this thread

I'm located in Toronto as well actually. Do you recommend this place you went to to get it done?

lvysaur

MK7 helps my teeth a lot, while MK4 doesn't do as much.

teeth whitening is safe if it's SLOW. All use peroxides. Slow means multiple applications and gradual whitening, with LOW percentage of peroxide.

Fast means high amounts of peroxide which cause gum and tooth damage.

I may try activated charcoal for whitening. Haven't bothered but it does interest me.

Trambak

teeth whitening is safe if it's SLOW. All use peroxides. Slow means multiple applications and gradual whitening, with LOW percentage of peroxide.

Fast means high amounts of peroxide which cause gum and tooth damage.

I may try activated charcoal for whitening. Haven't bothered but it does interest me.

I've tried activated charcoal, using an Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush. Two-three minutes is enough! Wham: The charcoal takes away any coating and tartar and leaves the teeth many degrees whiter. And the gums is cleaned of bacteria.
Cost: almost nothing! And, as far as I know, charcoal isn't abrasing (but if anyone knows better, I'd be happy of you tell me).

Waynish

I tried a mix of turmeric and diatomaceous earth... Messes up your tooth brush, but seems to work a bit. I'm curious what else we can come up with. Any idea about the cause of some teeth just being whiter? I wonder how much skin color contrast has to do with the perception since many dark/African people *seem* to have very white teeth :P

Pet Peeve

I did it (zoom teeth whitening) and it made the edges of my lower front teeth black. The dentist said it was something he couldn't scrape off, the toothmaterial itself had turned black. It looks like I haven't had my teeth cleaned for a while, and there's nothing I can do about it. Not recommended. Luckily my lower teeth don't show when I smile.

Waynish

Ya it's quite sticky... Got some on a tooth just taking the supplement before - which made me wonder how it makes your insides look in the days after ingesting it :P

churchmouth

How does the charcoal work? Mechancial removal ? Seems to be the opposite of re-mineralisation :)

My teeth seem to have a yellow tinge inherently. I am going to check with the dentist what they can offer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals