Something You Can Do Right Now (To Greatly Reduce Your Stress)

Jonah

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well! I recently compiled some information to find something that you can do, at home, to lower your stress.

What is it?

Simply, take off your shoes when you're outside (if weather permits). Grounding, or earthing (sounds weird) is free and pretty fun. By taking off your shoes, you'll usually notice benefits within 20 minutes or so. There's something inherently manly about it too, primal if you will.

The electrical negative charge of the earth will immeasurably counteract some of the stressors in our life. Its free, and very easy to do. Just take off your shoes!

I wrote a comprehensive guide on how to do it, when and where. Make sure to check it out! I hope you enjoy it. I know it can help anyone. It's worked so well for me.

Of course, if you enjoy it - could you share it? With anyone who could use it. Hope you enjoy, and leave any questions, I'll answer them!

You can check it out here on my latest site (bio).

Best,

-J

tara

Not bad for making one feel womanly, either.

I agree, it's good for reducing stress.
Right up until I get a bee sting, or prickles, nettle stings, or cuts etc (three out of four in the last week - actually, it's still worth it even with those). In summer. In winter, the cold can have its downsides, but it's fun making footprints in the frost. :)

I'm guessing that along with the electrical grounding, there's probably some benefit in using the sensory and motor nerves in the foot more than one does when shod.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals