Peaty Drink

Luann

So, had any of you tried making a tonic water that could be sipped on upon waking and through the day, something that combined magnesium, glycine, and salt?
Dissolved aspirin, baking soda, maybe liquid E could also be put in here.
Would this be ok to drink do you think, and not dilute stuff by having it all in there at once?

DaveFoster

The hydration solution from the WHO comes to mind. Also, milk and juice are options.

There's this drink made for dehydrated babies which is now very popular as a hangover remedy in the States apparently. Very high in sodium and sugar if I remember correctly.

javin

I make random tonics all the time. Usually warm water like a tea. Lemon, honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and ginger are some of the ingredients I use. And I like to use natural spring water which has a lot of natural minerals already in it.

What-a-Riot

There's this drink made for dehydrated babies which is now very popular as a hangover remedy in the States apparently. Very high in sodium and sugar if I remember correctly.
O my god, I first read that as "made from dehydrated babies." I was like, 'damn, coming with dark today'

OP
Luann

Luann

It is weird that the kids drink is billed as "not what you might think". Pedialyte is pretty much a sports drink. You don't have to be a genius to realize that it works the same as gatorade or those IVs for rich people who stayed out late.

Well the article needs to have a science person saying it doesn't, can't work, otherwise it won't sound scientific, and won't draw more clicks than the other 100 articles about the subject.