This Board Is Crazy! Advice Is Awful For The Most Part

Brian

Priorities can get confused here. I'm as guilty as anyone. Sometimes we get caught up in advanced techniques, devices, and supplements without first laying a foundation of the basics such as regular sun bathing, being outdoors/bright room, strength training, standing/walking throughout the day, enough calorie density, salt, and appropriate amount of liquid intake with meals.

Last edited:

Peaterpeater

I'm very grateful to Ray Peat and this forum because I can no longer afford visits to the doctor or naturopath who teach me practically nothing about my body and physiology. I now am much more in touch with my body and it's reactions that I feel I now understand the very subtle cues it gives me. Ray Peat's valuable and free information gives me hope that I will get better. Without that hope, I would be a very sad, sick and depressed person feeling helpless and ready to give up on life very much like those helpless rats in various experiments. Thank you Ray Peat and also a big thank you to those of you on this forum who contribute your time, knowledge and experiences to help those of us still struggling with health issues. I believe the OP was not very ill to begin with and was able to snap out of his temporary situation quite quickly just with food, he was very lucky and also quite ignorant/unempathetic to other peoples struggles. Healthy people tend to not understand what others have to struggle with up until the time that they themselves lose their health. Good bye OP and may God continue to bless you with good health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals