Low-Dose Androsterone Experiment - 1/16/17

DaveFoster

After receiving androsterone, I plan to dilute the solution to 1/100th of its potency to test on the subject.

Each drop will contain approximately 10 mcg of bioactive androsterone in DMSO.

I will apply to the subject's wrists and then testes, respectively both with and a without testicular application of DHEA and pregnenolone, but the latter two will be applied at other times in the day at doses of 3 mg each on the testes in DMSO.

@haidut Any concerns with the U-shaped GABA curve, or do you think there will be no effect until around 100 mcg or higher?

Probably won't absorb if you use water...

Tarmander

Just got some androsterone and haven't tried it yet. I'll follow along, thanks for posting this

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

How do you plan on measuring its effects?
Subjective well-being; I'll get a blood test later on, but no comparative labs.

Probably won't absorb if you use water...
It'll be a DMSO dilution.

Just got some androsterone and haven't tried it yet. I'll follow along, thanks for posting this
Yeah, keep me updated. I really have some reservations about taking it due to the possibility for shutdown and ruining my life, which is why I'm doing such a conservative dosage.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Why dose it so low?
I'm very sensitive to certain supplements, and I'd rather gauge my tolerance that way. Also, I can use the lowest dose for the maximal benefit, as one should generally do with hormones.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

1/18/17 - Diluted one drop of androsterone into 11 mL DMSO and 4 mL 40% ethanol solution. Applied one very small drop to the testes away from everything else. It's hard to tell if this is just placebo, but I seem to be pleasantly relaxed. It's probably placebo at this dosage, though. I'm still working on the exact dilution; haidut should get back to me.

Lucifel

18 yo male here.

I plan to use 3 drops of Androsterone+Pansterone ~2 times a week. Just applied 1 drop of each to the scrotum.
I will report the effects later.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

18 yo male here.

I plan to use 3 drops of Androsterone+Pansterone ~2 times a week. Just applied 1 drop of each to the scrotum.
I will report the effects later.
Reassuring to have someone do it as young as me. Keep us updated!

I calculated the diluted solution at around 2.78 mcg/drop, and I applied 2, so I'm up to around 6 mcg. It seems to have a mild calming effect, but again, it's difficult to differentiate from placebo/the other supplements.

sladerunner69

Subjective well-being; I'll get a blood test later on, but no comparative labs.

It'll be a DMSO dilution.

Yeah, keep me updated. I really have some reservations about taking it due to the possibility for shutdown and ruining my life, which is why I'm doing such a conservative dosage.

What possibility for shutdown? There havent been any studies showing androsterone could cause hpta shutdown in doses less than like 50mg per day....

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

youve come along way since banging 4g rocks of caffeine :D:thumbsup:
No kidding, thanks bud.

What possibility for shutdown? There havent been any studies showing androsterone could cause hpta shutdown in doses less than like 50mg per day....
Good to know.

1/100th is not going to hasve any discernable affect no less implicate gonadal shutdown.... I think davie has not been using his frolov device frequently enough >.<
I don't think it does, but I have had zero depression all day; it could be just from the coffee and socializing. Being social breeds greater sociability, and I feel great today! Up to 3 drops before bed (10 mcg). Hard to discern effects, but I don't feel anxious or tired.

Lucifel

Some effects I noticed:

- Warmer body
- Increased hunger
- Sense of energy, but more of the "serene" type
- Slightly better vascularity on forearms during workout. Strenght progressed as normal.
- Sleep seemed a little deeper than normal, but still woke up to urinate.

haidut

Forum Supporter
After receiving androsterone, I plan to dilute the solution to 1/100th of its potency to test on the subject.

Each drop will contain approximately 10 mcg of bioactive androsterone in DMSO.

I will apply to the subject's wrists and then testes, respectively both with and a without testicular application of DHEA and pregnenolone, but the latter two will be applied at other times in the day at doses of 3 mg each on the testes in DMSO.

@haidut Any concerns with the U-shaped GABA curve, or do you think there will be no effect until around 100 mcg or higher?

I would use pure ethanol for dilution as using water will decrease absorption as @Such said. The GABA effects are probably not going to be noticeable unless you take at last 1mg-2mg at a time. Other than that - great idea and please keep us posted.

sladerunner69

No kidding, thanks bud.

Good to know.

I don't think it does, but I have had zero depression all day; it could be just from the coffee and socializing. Being social breeds greater sociability, and I feel great today! Up to 3 drops before bed (10 mcg). Hard to discern effects, but I don't feel anxious or tired.

Your results so far are clearly somotic.

1/100th of a dose? I reiterate, that dose is far too small to bear any discernable results. The physiological dose of androsterone is somewhere between 1-3mg daily. And you expect to save a sinking scooner by scooping out one bucket of seawater when 100 more buckets are pouring in? These are the assertions of a man gone totally mad, im afraid. MAD!! It is impossible to experience positive benefits from such a miniscule, negligible dosage! IMPOSSIBLE I SAY!!!:pompous:

Gl;itch.e

Your results so far are clearly somotic.

1/100th of a dose? I reiterate, that dose is far too small to bear any discernable results. The physiological dose of androsterone is somewhere between 1-3mg daily. And you expect to save a sinking scooner by scooping out one bucket of seawater when 100 more buckets are pouring in? These are the assertions of a man gone totally mad, im afraid. MAD!! It is impossible to experience positive benefits from such a miniscule, negligible dosage! IMPOSSIBLE I SAY!!!:pompous:
Not when you have the power of homeopathy and placebo on your side! :):

I understand the sentiment though. I was super cautious when I first started experimenting on my subject with 11-keto. I very slowly titrated up from 1 drop a day over the course of months to a total of 5 drops a day. Of course I saw no signs of "shut down"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals