ID's Log

So I've been lurking for almost a month now and have been trying the Peat diet as well as some supplements but I've decided it's about time to post and hopefully get some advice.

Little background stats: About 5'11", ~170 lbs, maybe 15% bodyfat, mid to late 20's

Here's the main issues I'm dealing with which I hope to eventually take care of

-Anxiety disorder... Pretty bad, this is my #1 problem. I've been dealing with this for probably around 9 years pretty majorly, probably minorly dealt with it most of my life

-Depression/Motivation issues... Most days I'm too tired to do anything really productive

-Possible Heart/Circulatory issues... Not sure if it's anxiety or actual issues but I get chest pains/tightness off and on for awhile now and my left side of my arm gets numb and stings at times when I wake up. This is the scariest deal for me, but I'm still alive and have been surviving all these years so it can't be too bad, I'm guessing. Regardless I want this corrected

-Libido could be better

-Hair is starting to thin out

-Psoriasis

So those are my issues more or less in order of concern

ATM this is what my diet consists of...
Cheese, Occasional milk and Orange Juice (seem to cause watery stools for me), High protein foods like beef and chicken, Carrots, Coconut oil, Veggies lie Spinach or Kale (well cooked), Soda, Candy if I'm out of sugary things, Occasional Oatmeal, Great Lakes Gelatin on occasion and Pork rinds/cracklins on occasion, Liver weekly, avoid PUFA's as best I can.

These are the supplements I take..
-Caffeine (used to drink coffee but seemed to be causing major headache on left side of head so stopped and am drinking redbull or Soda ATM)
-Vitamin D 2000 iu's, Now Brand. Only consume this when I dont go tanning in tanning place.
-Vitamin K2. Carlsons. Anywhere from 10 -25 mg a day. Started taking this regularly again recently
-Vitamin A. Carlsons. 15,000-90,000+ a day. I take more if I feel negative effects of too much calcium from food or Vitamin D
-Asprin. 750-1500mg a day. Have been cutting down on this though, seems to make me dizzy. Might be K2 deficiency as it seems to help.
-Glycine. 10+ grams a day
-Lysine. 2+grams a day
-Tyrosine. 5+grams on most days
-Theanine. On occasion. Around 200 mg at a time
-Probiotics for when I get diarrhea
-Magnesium around 400 mg of Mag Glycinate
-Zinc 50 mg most days
-Vitamin E for when I eat high PUFA meals

Supplements that don't seem to work for me in a noticeable way
-Thiamine
-Niacinamide
-Taurine

I'd really like to start addressing some of the issues I listed above ASAP. I've read good things lately about Serotonin antagonists like Cyproheptadine and good things about hormones like Pregnenolone and DHEA but haven't tried em.

Can I get some advice on what kind of things I can take to address my issues? I don't want to waste anymore money experimenting and I'd like to start attacking these issues. What base supplements am I missing? What kind of things have worked for you? Any advice from people who recognize my struggle would be greatly appreciated. This community is awesome. Thanks :)

OP
ImprovingDaily
So I've been experimenting with less coffee ans overall I feel like coffee makes my mood way better and makes life more productive and active. The only issue I've been having with coffee is that I get these sharp pains on the left side of my neck and head. I'm guessing it might be some mineral or vitamin deficiency and I think it might be either Salt or Magnesium. Salt and Magnesium also seem to help my dizziness out too. Maybe blood pressure goes down and I need salt or minerals to not feel dizzy. I was having chest pains and left arm discomfort for a few days and I feel like today it's almost gone, this coincides with taking way more Vitamin K2, I think I probably have calcification issues from years of stress and SSRI (Zoloft) use. I don't have medical insurance at the moment, and even if I did I'd be cautious of following doctor's advice as I've grown quite distrustful of them over the years.

Another thing with coffee and caffeine. More of it tends to make my neck pain worse, and I originally thought it was the coffee but it seems to be the caffeine. Maybe it increase metabolism and is decreasing something which causes pain. Also consuming plenty of sugar, especially Fructose has been really good at keeping stress way down. Good stuff. Theanine also helps if I get too jittery as well as Glycine in the 5+ gram ranges.

Vitamin K2 also seems to control diarrhea for me that I've been having. Although it could also be me not consuming milk, which I think causes me diarrhea. That or Orange juice but I'm leaning on Milk.

OP
ImprovingDaily
So I stopped taking Aspirin for a few days and it turns out it was causing me dizziness. During the few days I stopped I started to develop chest and heart pain again so I began taking aspirin again a few days ago and the pain seems to be under control. The dizziness I believe is caused by K1 deficiency because whenever I eat a big bowl of steamed spinach, the dizziness goes away. This is not the case with the Vitamin K2 I take.

The pain in the back of my neck I had seems to be caused by Magnesium deficiency. I bought a bottle of Magnesium oil and have been applying copious amounts of it on myself... now I think to myself, what neck pain?

I'm still drinking a lot of milk and eating plenty of cheese.

I ate liver yesterday and without fail it always makes me feel like ***t. I feel excitotoxic when I consume it, like I'm way too restless and can't stop moving. I get a similar feeling when I eat more than 2 eggs at a time. I believe it might be too much methylation (methionine, choline), although I'm open to other possibilities (copper?). I'm researching Niacinamide at the moment because I read that consuming Niacinamide reduces Methionine content of the body by taking Methyl donors.

I also learned that Orange juice was causing me diarrhea. I'm guessing I was fully saturated in vitamin c, I get the same reaction when consuming too much ascorbate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom