Reminder, Ray's Birthday Is 12th October

raypeatclips

If you have his contact details, it would be nice to drop him a quick happy birthday message, I'm sure he isn't really that bothered about birthdays, but it is always nice to hear.

Also, if you have asked him questions in the past, and perhaps not given him money, or haven't given him some in a while. Why not send him a little bit, if you can spare it?

Ras

Also, if you are in the US, use Gmail, and have his Gmail address, you can send money to him through an email.

allblues

So you just log on Paypal and send some money to his e-mail, is that how you do it?

pepzorpdorp

If you have his contact details, it would be nice to drop him a quick happy birthday message, I'm sure he isn't really that bothered about birthdays, but it is always nice to hear.

Also, if you have asked him questions in the past, and perhaps not given him money, or haven't given him some in a while. Why not send him a little bit, if you can spare it?
Ray? Is that you?

allblues

Oh, that's great! That makes subscribing to the newsletter a whole lot easier too.

Vida

What is Ray Peat's e-mail? If you have it (and don't want to give it out here) please PM me :)

Last edited:

Luann

Happy 80th, Dr. Peat, God bless, and may your brownies be lecithin-free.

Peatful

67DC2B58-CEB5-44E1-A067-3F0CDCEF3B24.png
PSA:

Next Saturday 10/12/19

This is the only mailing address I know of if you want to go that route.
(Because who doesn’t love a good old fashioned card in the mail?)

Peatful

Annual reminder

Thx everyone

Peatful

Bump