sprinter

Haidut, my rat is currently doing a high dose vitamin K2 experiment (@45mg a day) and also trying 11-keto DHT. Do you think it would be ok to apply the following to rat scrotum 2x a day: 3mg DHEA, 10mg Pregnenolone, 15mg vitamin K2, 3mg 11-keto DHT? Than another 15mg K2 at a third time, later in day. All on rat scrotum.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, my rat is currently doing a high dose vitamin K2 experiment (@45mg a day) and also trying 11-keto DHT. Do you think it would be ok to apply the following to rat scrotum 2x a day: 3mg DHEA, 10mg Pregnenolone, 15mg vitamin K2, 3mg 11-keto DHT? Than another 15mg K2 at a third time, later in day. All on rat scrotum.

No need to such a high dose vitamin K2 on the scrotum. As the study I posted mentioned in some situations the lower dose (30uM) worked better so that would translate to maybe 2mg vitamin K2 and if the higher dose is used it would be about 5mg. With topical administration of vitamin K2 to the scrotum there seems to be a U-shaped curve of benefit, which seems to be true of all supplements I have looked at so far. Oral vitamin K is a different animal as the liver gets the lion's share and the liver can probably never get too much vitamin K. The DHEA and pregnenolone are OK, and probably no need to add 11-keto DHT unless you get estrogen symptoms from the Preg/DHA combo.

moss

Do you think the re-appearance of a period is a sign of vitality or something going wrong?
I thought I finally had my last one maybe 6 or 7 months ago. I've been Peating steadily during this time. A few days ago, I got my period. Just like ole times: light cramps, feeling thick and followed by regular flow for 3-4 days and feeling leaner. I recently turned 55.
Good? Bad? Normal? Thx!
I tend to think it's either a good sign or just a one off sort of thing since you're at the upper age range of when menopause normally occurs. Officially menopause is "diagnosed" only after one complete year of no period. It will be interesting to see if you keep having a regular period. Please keep us posted.

Similar, experience has happened to me as well.
I am 53 and haven't bled since April this year and thought that was it.
I have been taking pregnenolone for a few months now at 40mg in evening. Sleeping like a baby and calmer all round. I upped my pregeneonlone dose to 70mg a couple of weeks ago to experiment and have since had a period and my energy levels have improved and I have a vitality that has been missing for the best part of this year. I also take 5 drops Vitamin K daily and in the past week I have started on serrapeptase for a frozen shoulder and that is all I take at the moment. The results have been staggering with serrapeptase and I don't want to derail this thread here, nor speculate too much too early and will post my results on that in another thread.

Regina

Similar, experience has happened to me as well.
I am 53 and haven't bled since April this year and thought that was it.
I have been taking pregnenolone for a few months now at 40mg in evening. Sleeping like a baby and calmer all round. I upped my pregeneonlone dose to 70mg a couple of weeks ago to experiment and have since had a period and my energy levels have improved and I have a vitality that has been missing for the best part of this year. I also take 5 drops Vitamin K daily and in the past week I have started on serrapeptase for a frozen shoulder and that is all I take at the moment. The results have been staggering with serrapeptase and I don't want to derail this thread here, nor speculate too much too early and will post my results on that in another thread.
Thx for sharing your experience Moss. I last logged my period as Mar 22, 2016. (I'm not that reliable a clerk though). I've been taking pregnenolone and K2 too. We'll see in another 3 wks if it was fluke for me. Regards.

moss

Thx for sharing your experience Moss. I last logged my period as Mar 22, 2016. (I'm not that reliable a clerk though). I've been taking pregnenolone and K2 too. We'll see in another 3 wks if it was fluke for me. Regards.
Same, same will log mine too.
I feel pretty damn good and when I read your post, me thinking this may not just be a fluke afterall, we'll see.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Same, same will log mine too.
I feel pretty damn good and when I read your post, me thinking this may not just be a fluke afterall, we'll see.
Yay moss! I can't wait for updates from both of you.

milk_lover

There is a study showing Leydig cells have androgen receptors but their role is unknown. The authors speculated that these receptors are there to downregulate androgen production if it becomes too high, so the androsterone may be affecting them. I'd say it depends on the dose as androsterone limits aromatase, which is also present in the gonads and also plays a role in negative feedback mechanism. Lower doses of andro (1-2 drops) should actually have pro-libido effects and my own experience seems to confirm it.
Thanks for the response. Did you apply the two drops on the scrotum?

mirc12354

haidut, I had a very limited success in using your hormonal supplements (did have great succes with Lapodin and Kuinone as I have writeen before) which you said could be related to my rather low cholesterol levels. However I never applied them to scortum. Could applying Pansterone and/or Stressnon to scortum work better than topical application elsewhere (especialy with my low cholesterol levels)?

Wagner83

Pretty sure
Could applying Pansterone to scortum work better than topical application elsewhere ?

Pretty sure this has been addressed many times on the forum but even on this thread. The shortest answer is to try and see, but all have reported more effects from applying on balls.

mirc12354

i just don't find it very convinient... :)) It takes a while to dry ... I was asking more in specific conditions of low cholesterol.

BastiFuntasty

Absolutely, it should help. It is not a problem that it comes in microgram amounts, that is the physiological dose and the studies with thyroid probably did not use micromolar concnetrations like the ones with steroids. If you have some studies please post here and I can extract the relevant info.
For those that do not want to use thyroid or don't have access to it, a close surrogate would be caffeine, which as one of the studies above showed, has an effect on cAMP and thus lower dose of vitamin K could be used.
Leydig cells, thyroid hormones and steroidogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI
--->proof leydig cells have thyroid receptors, possible feedback loop with trh

Effects of thyroid hormone on Leydig cell regeneration in the adult rat following ethane dimethane sulphonate treatment. - PubMed - NCBI
--> pretty cool study
They destroyed rats leydig cells and afterwards divided in 3 groups of hypo/normal and hyperthyroidism groups. They gave subcutaneous t3 to achieve hyperthyroidism.

"The LC number per testis in hyperthyroid rats was twice as those of controls at Day 21.
These findings indicate that hypothyroidism inhibits LC regeneration and hyperthyroidism results in accelerated differentiation of more mesenchymal cells into LC following the EDS treatment. The observations of the EDS-treated, thyroidectomized rats confirmed that the findings in hypothyroid rats were, indeed, due to the deficiency of thyroid hormone."

The Role of Thyroid Hormone in Testicular Development and Function
-->pretty cool journal, I had no time to read it completely yet, but it sounds pretty promising from the beginning

BTW I tried pansterone yesterday with 3 drops on my rat's scrotum. He woke up in the middle of the night due to the pressure he experienced from a spontaneous boner. I also gave him one drop of progestene somewhere else so this could also contribute to my observations.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, I had a very limited success in using your hormonal supplements (did have great succes with Lapodin and Kuinone as I have writeen before) which you said could be related to my rather low cholesterol levels. However I never applied them to scortum. Could applying Pansterone and/or Stressnon to scortum work better than topical application elsewhere (especialy with my low cholesterol levels)?

Possibly, other people similar more pronounced effect when applied to scrotum but not much effect when applied to shoulders or other body areas. I think pregnenolone and DHEA should work no matter where they are applied but the goal of the scrotal application is to stimulate the Leydig cells and get them working again since this should reverse the functional hypogonadism that most hypothyroid people are stuck in. When you apply to other body parts, plasma steroid levels usually take 6-12 months to start rising since the steroids get extensively metabolized into specific tissues and plasma levels only rise when enough raw material has reached the gonads and they start producing more androgens.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Leydig cells, thyroid hormones and steroidogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI
--->proof leydig cells have thyroid receptors, possible feedback loop with trh

Effects of thyroid hormone on Leydig cell regeneration in the adult rat following ethane dimethane sulphonate treatment. - PubMed - NCBI
--> pretty cool study
They destroyed rats leydig cells and afterwards divided in 3 groups of hypo/normal and hyperthyroidism groups. They gave subcutaneous t3 to achieve hyperthyroidism.

"The LC number per testis in hyperthyroid rats was twice as those of controls at Day 21.
These findings indicate that hypothyroidism inhibits LC regeneration and hyperthyroidism results in accelerated differentiation of more mesenchymal cells into LC following the EDS treatment. The observations of the EDS-treated, thyroidectomized rats confirmed that the findings in hypothyroid rats were, indeed, due to the deficiency of thyroid hormone."

The Role of Thyroid Hormone in Testicular Development and Function
-->pretty cool journal, I had no time to read it completely yet, but it sounds pretty promising from the beginning

BTW I tried pansterone yesterday with 3 drops on my rat's scrotum. He woke up in the middle of the night due to the pressure he experienced from a spontaneous boner. I also gave him one drop of progestene somewhere else so this could also contribute to my observations.

Nice, thanks for the links. Can you please try Pansteron on the rat scrotum on its own (without progesterone)? Would like to isolate the individual supplement effect as much as possible.

BastiFuntasty

Nice, thanks for the links. Can you please try Pansteron on the rat scrotum on its own (without progesterone)? Would like to isolate the individual supplement effect as much as possible.
Yes I am going to do so in combination with kuinone on some of the next few days. I just felt like as if my rat needed that one drop that day. He looked very exhausted and stressed which I tried to mitigate a little.

BobbyDukes

Ok its time to try this. Yes that's right. It's time. It was the Gerard Butler comment. And all this musky pheromone talk, and girls unable to control themselves sniffing armpits. I mean, I'm a musky guy anyway. But in the spirit of Peat, it's important to experiment and explore.

Constatine

Ok its time to try this. Yes that's right. It's time. It was the Gerard Butler comment. And all this musky pheromone talk, and girls unable to control themselves sniffing armpits. I mean, I'm a musky guy anyway. But in the spirit of Peat, it's important to experiment and explore.
Please give us an experience report later on. I just need confirmation i'm not going crazy with the armpit thing lol.

mirc12354

Just wondering: If one wants to get to 3 mg DHEA, 10 mg pregnenolone and let's say 3mg K2 in one "serving" using haidut's product that would be about 5 drops pansterone, 8 drops Stressnon and 2 drops Kuinone,so altogether about 15 drops. If one is applying 15 drops on the scortum I guess that takes a while to dry. So I am interested when do you apply that on your scortum and how long do you wait for it to dry before puting your clothes on. I guess I would have to be naked for at least an hour for 15 drops on my balls to dry.

Last edited: