Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

I've been getting good results (finally) from Blue Sky. I'm not sure there is 8mcg T3 per drop, probably more like 4 or 5.

When I take BSP T3, my heart rate immediately rises. I am sure it has active ingredient in it, but it may be poorly homogenized in the solvent and dosages may vary wildly (I think this is probable) depending on where in the bottle you are, how it has been shaken and probably batch preparation.

narouz

I've been getting good results (finally) from Blue Sky. I'm not sure there is 8mcg T3 per drop, probably more like 4 or 5.

When I take BSP T3, my heart rate immediately rises. I am sure it has active ingredient in it, but it may be poorly homogenized in the solvent and dosages may vary wildly (I think this is probable) depending on where in the bottle you are, how it has been shaken and probably batch preparation.

Very well could be, ecstatic.
At times, in my earlier dabblings with BlueSky,
I thought I too noticed some kind of bump in metabolism--
but I didn't use lab work to verify.

This time, using two different age bottles, always shaken well,
the way my TSH soared and my T3 was in free fall
after changing to BlueSky for a weeek and a half...
those lab results are consistent with NO potency.

Again, not doubting your experience with BlueSky.
Just reporting my own.

I was feeling so bad I didn't feel I had the luxury of going, say, another week
at a higher dosage of BlueSky to further explore any potency it might have.
But the day I had blood drawn
I did take 12 drops, which by BlueSky's measures should be about 60mcg.
I experienced no rise in temps or pulse at all.
The next day, when I saw the lab results,
I felt I had to get some kind of thyroid supp in me,
and some NDT is all I had.
I took a grain and a half and within half a day most of my broad-ranging hypo symptoms
felt dramatically better.

narouz

Good to know, thanks! Let me know how the experiment n rats with Tyronene goes.

Will do.
I just ordered some.
Even though I am the one needing it,
I will give it to my two lethargic Turkish Water Rats
and hope to experience a vicarious effect.

Vanced

I recently had an opportunity to do a pretty good experiment with BlueSky's potency.

I had been using Thylexan, which seemed to be a very good T3 product,
but the online store I was buying it from kinda went defunct for some months.
I had established that with a dosage of 25mcg/day of the Thylexan,
my T3 and TSH labs stabilized well:
my TSH at very close to zero, and my T3...I'll look it up, but it was in a very good range,
and I was feeling good

So the Thylexan ran out, and I was forced to try the BlueSky.
I took it for about a week and a half at 5 drops a day,
which should by their advertising be 25mcg/day.
I began after about a week to feel increasingly pretty damn bad,
did a T3 and TSH lab,
and my TSH was 41 !
(I will have to look up my T3 number...I forget now.)

I've done some experimenting with stopping and starting various thyroid supps over the last year,
and I've noticed things like how long it takes for T3 to dwindle and leave the system
once one stops taking the supplement.
To go from a very happy level of T3 and a very low TSH on the Thylexan,
to a TSH of 41 in a little over a week...

...I can't say with scientific certitude,
my personal opinion after this experiment is
that the BlueSky probably has zero active T3 in it.
Even if it had just, say, one-fifth of it's claimed potency--like 1mcg per drop--
I would not have seen my TSH go (Blue :>)) sky high in a bit over a week, as mine did.
As I say, I've done some experimenting along these lines recently,
so I have some feel for these matters/times/dosages etc.

Of course this could be an isolated batch phenomenon. Possible.
But I was using two different bottles--on I kept at work, one at home--of BlueSky,
bought about 2 months apart; I haven't checked any batch codes which may be on the bottle.

I guess it could also, possibly, be that Thylexan is extraordinarily potent--beyond its advertised potency.
But...I really doubt it.

Back about half a year or more I posted on that thread about experiments with BlueSky.
At the time I said I was inclined to believe BlueSky had some potency
just from some brief dabblings I did with it.
I also said I was having a hard time being a reliable tester
because I was going through various changes and couldn't figure out how to steadily dose any thyroid meds.
Looking back, I think I gave the BlueSky too much of the benefit of the doubt.

But...this is just my opinion.
I realize some have used it and claim to have seen good results.
Who knows, maybe I got a bad batch or two.
Or maybe I've been eating something goitrogenic and don't know it....

It's interesting you say this as I have had the opposite experience. I had been taking Thylexan for a long time and thought I was doing well on it, however I knew something wasn't right about it and it just didn't feel potent enough, I also had lingering hypo symptoms that seemed to be getting worse with time.

I remembered I had some BSP T3 that I had bought ages ago but never really gave it a fair trial when I bought it, so I stopped the Thylexan and started on the BSP T3 at 6 drops. The difference is amazing and I feel A LOT better, I don't know why I didn't try it earlier seeing as I had it on hand all this time, but it is quite easy to not notice symptoms if they creep up very slow you kind of forget what feeling great feels like, for me anyway.

I have ordered some Tyronene to see how it compares so looking forward to that, I'll make sure I post in here my findings.

blob69

I recently had an opportunity to do a pretty good experiment with BlueSky's potency.

I had been using Thylexan, which seemed to be a very good T3 product,
but the online store I was buying it from kinda went defunct for some months.
I had established that with a dosage of 25mcg/day of the Thylexan,
my T3 and TSH labs stabilized well:
my TSH at very close to zero, and my T3...I'll look it up, but it was in a very good range,
and I was feeling good

So the Thylexan ran out, and I was forced to try the BlueSky.
I took it for about a week and a half at 5 drops a day,
which should by their advertising be 25mcg/day.
I began after about a week to feel increasingly pretty damn bad,
did a T3 and TSH lab,
and my TSH was 41 !
(I will have to look up my T3 number...I forget now.)

I've done some experimenting with stopping and starting various thyroid supps over the last year,
and I've noticed things like how long it takes for T3 to dwindle and leave the system
once one stops taking the supplement.
To go from a very happy level of T3 and a very low TSH on the Thylexan,
to a TSH of 41 in a little over a week...

...I can't say with scientific certitude,
my personal opinion after this experiment is
that the BlueSky probably has zero active T3 in it.
Even if it had just, say, one-fifth of it's claimed potency--like 1mcg per drop--
I would not have seen my TSH go (Blue :>)) sky high in a bit over a week, as mine did.
As I say, I've done some experimenting along these lines recently,
so I have some feel for these matters/times/dosages etc.

Of course this could be an isolated batch phenomenon. Possible.
But I was using two different bottles--on I kept at work, one at home--of BlueSky,
bought about 2 months apart; I haven't checked any batch codes which may be on the bottle.

I guess it could also, possibly, be that Thylexan is extraordinarily potent--beyond its advertised potency.
But...I really doubt it.

Back about half a year or more I posted on that thread about experiments with BlueSky.
At the time I said I was inclined to believe BlueSky had some potency
just from some brief dabblings I did with it.
I also said I was having a hard time being a reliable tester
because I was going through various changes and couldn't figure out how to steadily dose any thyroid meds.
Looking back, I think I gave the BlueSky too much of the benefit of the doubt.

But...this is just my opinion.
I realize some have used it and claim to have seen good results.
Who knows, maybe I got a bad batch or two.
Or maybe I've been eating something goitrogenic and don't know it....
Same here, Thylexan works amazingly well at 25 mcg, even compared to 75 mcg Mexican Cynomel I was trying some years ago (I may have needed more T3 at the time, who knows). It raises pulse considerably and eliminates most hypo symptoms. Have not yet tried Blue Sky or Tyronene.

narouz

It's interesting you say this as I have had the opposite experience. I had been taking Thylexan for a long time and thought I was doing well on it, however I knew something wasn't right about it and it just didn't feel potent enough, I also had lingering hypo symptoms that seemed to be getting worse with time.

I remembered I had some BSP T3 that I had bought ages ago but never really gave it a fair trial when I bought it, so I stopped the Thylexan and started on the BSP T3 at 6 drops. The difference is amazing and I feel A LOT better, I don't know why I didn't try it earlier seeing as I had it on hand all this time, but it is quite easy to not notice symptoms if they creep up very slow you kind of forget what feeling great feels like, for me anyway.

I have ordered some Tyronene to see how it compares so looking forward to that, I'll make sure I post in here my findings.

This would suggest batch inconsistency, maybe--in either product.
Or it could suggest that one or both products decay in potency over time
or under improper storage (heat, whatever).

I bought, at different times over several months, five bottles of BlueSky.
With at least one of them
I noticed a clear change in how the stuff looked:
it got so it had a whole lot of little flakes floating around in it.

narouz

Good to know, thanks! Let me know how the experiment n rats with Tyronene goes.

Got the Tyronene.
So...if I want a physiological dose, like 4mcg/drop, will this be a good way:

1. I have an empty bottle of the same size of another of your products
2. Split the Tyronene equally between the two bottles
3. Fill the bottles to top with clear vodka

Good (he asked, learned helplessly)?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Got the Tyronene.
So...if I want a physiological dose, like 4mcg/drop, will this be a good way:

1. I have an empty bottle of the same size of another of your products
2. Split the Tyronene equally between the two bottles
3. Fill the bottles to top with clear vodka

Good (he asked, learned helplessly)?

Yes, that would give you two bottles in which each drop is about 4mcg.

milk_lover

haidut, I want to experiment with thyroid (I haven't ever experimented with any before). I have good temperature and pulse as of now. You said in one of your posts that you use thyroid in emergency. Can you give us examples of this emergency?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, I want to experiment with thyroid (I haven't ever experimented with any before). I have good temperature and pulse as of now. You said in one of your posts that you use thyroid in emergency. Can you give us examples of this emergency?

Excess stress at work like having to work longer than 12 hours a day or on the weekends, which also affects my sleep and ability to recover. Feeling of an impending "flu", muscle aches, irritated gut due to eating out and ingesting a ton of PUFA and God knows what other irritants. Long winter nights away from home and the ability to bask under red light. Long hours in a client's office under intense blue fluorescent lights.
There are some of the main ones that come to mind.

milk_lover

Excess stress at work like having to work longer than 12 hours a day or on the weekends, which also affects my sleep and ability to recover. Feeling of an impending "flu", muscle aches, irritated gut due to eating out and ingesting a ton of PUFA and God knows what other irritants. Long winter nights away from home and the ability to bask under red light. Long hours in a client's office under intense blue fluorescent lights.
There are some of the main ones that come to mind.
wow thanks for the list man. I experience those in a daily basis. My work environment is really toxic. Very stressful tasks with close deadlines to fluorescent lights everywhere you go at the office. I eat out every single day of the week and I get exposed to hidden PUFA sources daym. I should assess my needs to thyroid supplement. The good thing I try to expose myself to red light every day.

narouz

Yes, that would give you two bottles in which each drop is about 4mcg.

Thanks!
Hey: is the Tyronene bottle 1/2 fluid ounce?

Looks like it--but I don't see any volume measure on the bottle.
(I have several 1 fluid ounce glass dropper bottles I could transfer the Tyronene to then top off with vodka.)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks!
Hey: is the Tyronene bottle 1/2 fluid ounce?

Looks like it--but I don't see any volume measure on the bottle.
(I have several 1 fluid ounce glass dropper bottles I could transfer the Tyronene to then top off with vodka.)

Yep, it is 0.5 ounce bottle.

cats

Do you think tyromix is significantly better than this for improving sleep quality? I'm thinking of using tyronene as a way of winding down from stressful late nights, and I'd like to avoid giving T4 since my subject is not technically hypothyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think tyromix is significantly better than this for improving sleep quality? I'm thinking of using tyronene as a way of winding down from stressful late nights, and I'd like to avoid giving T4 since my subject is not technically hypothyroid.

It's T3 that is the "real" thyroid hormone and T4 is just prohormone for it.

Last edited:

cats

I was thinking T3, with its shorter and stronger effect, might be more appropriate if the goal was simply to quiet a transient rise in stress hormones, rather than treat chronic thyroid insufficiency. Am I wrong?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was thinking T3, with its shorter and stronger effect, might be more appropriate if the goal was simply to quiet a transient rise in stress hormones, rather than treat chronic thyroid insufficiency. Am I wrong?

T4 has no effect on treating hypothyroidism. It needs to be converted to T3 in order to actually have a positive effect. If T4 was working just fine then all the people on Synthroid would be ecstatic and Armor, Cynoplus, Cytomel would not exist. Taking just T4, if you are truly hypothyroid, is almost guaranteed to convert into enough rT3 to block the thyroid "receptor" and increase hypo symptoms even more. The role of T4 is to buffer the T3 and serve as reservoir of T3 that will slowly get converted in the liver from the T4 over the period of a few hours. Hence the recommendation from Peat to use pure T3 during the day and T4/T3 combo during the night. T3 will have to be dosed a lot more often but that is OK during the day. At night, you need that T4 to serve as reservoir for T3 conversion when needed. Also, T4 seems to prevent the heart palpitations some people get from higher dose pure T3.

narouz

Taking just T4, if you are truly hypothyroid, is almost guaranteed to convert into enough rT3 to block the thyroid "receptor" and increase hypo symptoms even more.

Interesting to hear you state this so unequivocally, haidut.
I tend to agree with you.
At present, I even tend to think that taking T4/T3 combos...it will be difficult to avoid this problem.

Maybe if there were some very careful, sophisticated way (using lab tests, probably)
of determining exactly what T4:T3 ratio each individual needed
the overdosing on T4 could be avoided.
But as it is, it seems to me that even just in the course of experimenting along those lines,
a hypo person is likely to use too much T4
and then it is kinda hard to start afresh and get the metabolism working right
(this, because mainly, that once the T4 overloads,
a long period is required to let it get out of the system).
I'm not sure even watching rT3 carefully could guide one away from this pitfall.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting to hear you state this so unequivocally, haidut.
I tend to agree with you.
At present, I even tend to think that taking T4/T3 combos...it will be difficult to avoid this problem.

Maybe if there were some very careful, sophisticated way (using lab tests, probably)
of determining exactly what T4:T3 ratio each individual needed
the overdosing on T4 could be avoided.
But as it is, it seems to me that even just in the course of experimenting along those lines,
a hypo person is likely to use too much T4
and then it is kinda hard to start afresh and get the metabolism working right
(this, because mainly, that once the T4 overloads,
a long period is required to let it get out of the system).
I'm not sure even watching rT3 carefully could guide one away from this pitfall.

I think there is a way to gauge how much T4 has been stored in the liver and the thyroid gland. There was a slide deck from a famous endocrinologist that Peat spoke about favorably (forgot his name) and he said that T4 and T3 should be about equal in absolute numbers on blood tests. If T4 is higher then you may have too much T4 stored or the liver cannot convert it into T3 fast enough. If the T3 is higher then it's OK but if the T3 is in the upper 25% and T4 in the bottom 25% then you may want to reduce your thyroid dose since you are getting close to hyper state and the thyroid gland is also likely getting suppressed as well. Have not see much data around this guideline but maybe people here who have done blood tests recently can compare their results and chime in to say if they think the endo has a point.