Chronic Stress And Anxiety

OP
A

Aidin91

My first priority is my hair since it cause more stress and anxiety and it is very rare situation(I think CRF is the main culprit), so I focus on lowering or blocking the CRF or CRF receptors.

Greg says

Sounds like Complex PTSD to me. Disrupted HPA axis. You are always in survival mode, hence keyed up, ready for action, flight/fight/fawn/freeze mode, general anxiety. *Like a possession. There is a plethora of Peat's ideas to regulate the stress response. I've posted lots of info on trauma as I am a 'survivor' as well. Recently Haidut's Ritanserin has helped me. Niacinamide does nothing for me, glycine does help. Tianeptine is a great tool. Minimizing endotoxin is important.

*This psychologist has cleared many thing up for me..

Makrosky

I don't work and I am PHD student,I spent my time by walking and talking with my friends.I have permanent anxiety which become more worse by a very small event.

I dont have access to pregnenolone,glycine ( I am not sure about the availability of the cyproheptadine) what about fat soluble vitamins?
Hmmm... Ok. You have constant anxiety and IBS you are a good candidate for cyproheptadine, tianeptine, ritanserin or l-theanine. Have you read in the forum about them?

Have you analyzed which foods you digest better and which ones you not?

Makrosky

My first priority is my hair since it cause more stress and anxiety and it is very rare situation(I think CRF is the main culprit), so I focus on lowering or blocking the CRF or CRF receptors.
Pregnenolone and glycine.

Tarmander

I'm a noob around these areas, but I heard that when a person suffers from PTSD, the gut microbiome also changes.

Then, there are studies like this: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425161324.htm

"What we found was an imbalance in the gut microbiota of the stressed mice," said Forsythe. "There was less diversity in the types of bacteria present. The gut and bowels are a very complex ecology. The less diversity, the greater disruption to the body."

Bienenstock and Forsythe then fed the stressed mice the same probiotics (live bacteria) found in the calm mice and examined the new fecal samples. Through magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS), a non-invasive analytical technique using powerful MRI technology, they also studied changes in brain chemistry.

"Not only did the behavior of the mice improve dramatically with the probiotic treatment," said Bienenstock, "but it continued to get better for several weeks afterward. Also, the MRS technology enabled us to see certain chemical biomarkers in the brain when the mice were stressed and when they were taking the probiotics."

Both researchers said stress biomarkers could potentially indicate if someone is suffering from PTSD or risks developing it, allowing for treatment or prevention with probiotics and antibiotics.
However, I know here on Peat forum probiotics aren't a real solution, but I was just wondering if he might have tried them in the past.

I think probiotics can be a solution, I think what's holding them back is the difficulty in identifying what does what. With niacinamide, you know what your getting. There are some strains that have studies behind them, but when you go buy a probiotic from the store, there are so many kinds, what's good and what's bad? I've seen people taking probiotics for years and having no results and others take them once and are changed positively permanently.

OP
A

Aidin91

Hmmm... Ok. You have constant anxiety and IBS you are a good candidate for cyproheptadine, tianeptine, ritanserin or l-theanine. Have you read in the forum about them?

Have you analyzed which foods you digest better and which ones you not?
I read about them in forums but only tried green tea.(which wasn't a big help)
Pregnenolone and glycine.
is there anything else that these two to lower CRF ?because these two and lots of drugs aren't available in my country.
I think probiotics can be a solution, I think what's holding them back is the difficulty in identifying what does what. With niacinamide, you know what your getting. There are some strains that have studies behind them, but when you go buy a probiotic from the store, there are so many kinds, what's good and what's bad? I've seen people taking probiotics for years and having no results and others take them once and are changed positively permanently.
I tried probiotics about 10 years ago for a year and it did not help me.I think I need very powerful weapon against my anxiety.

Makrosky

Easily digestible protein might help you as well. You can start with a teaspoon of collagen well dissolved in warm water with every meal. What about magnesium btw, have you tried it?

Do you digest ripe fruit well?

Stilgar

What is your sugar intake like? Charlie said a profound and simple thing on this forum once - you need energy to relax. Making small diet changes may help a lot. For example, can you buy gelatinous cuts of meat where you are, like ox tail? Lowering your intake of muscle meat and increasing cheese and milk consumption may help lower stress. Switching from wholegrains to simple starches might help, along with increasing your consumption of fruits. Do you eat much fruit currently? Do you eat much salt? Be careful not to avoid salt, because eating salt will help your stress and blood pressure.

aquaman

Post an example day of eating with timings and grams of food.

Without this, no advice will be relevant.

Makrosky

I read about them in forums but only tried green tea.(which wasn't a big help)

is there anything else that these two to lower CRF ?because these two and lots of drugs aren't available in my country.

I tried probiotics about 10 years ago for a year and it did not help me.I think I need very powerful weapon against my anxiety.
L-theanine in capsules is totally different than green tea. By the way, you can buy everything off the internet, it doesn't matter it's not avail in your country. Pregnenolone I highly suggest haidut's one and for the rest of the stuff you can use toxinless.com and then go to amazon or iherb.

Makrosky

Yes please avoid whole grains and legumes and beans and leafy vegetables. I would stick to potatoes and white rice as the starch sources. Don't start ingesting simple sugars like crazy because you can cause dysbiosis to yourself. Try to balance easily digestible foods. Chew very well food, that makes a difference. It's very hard to do it if under stress but it's worth it.

OP
A

Aidin91

Easily digestible protein might help you as well. You can start with a teaspoon of collagen well dissolved in warm water with every meal. What about magnesium btw, have you tried it?

Do you digest ripe fruit well?
yes I tried magnesium too,it did not help me.how about cyproheptadine, tianeptine, ritanserincyproheptadine, tianeptine, ritanserin these drugs? do they lower CRF?
What is your sugar intake like? Charlie said a profound and simple thing on this forum once - you need energy to relax. Making small diet changes may help a lot. For example, can you buy gelatinous cuts of meat where you are, like ox tail? Lowering your intake of muscle meat and increasing cheese and milk consumption may help lower stress. Switching from wholegrains to simple starches might help, along with increasing your consumption of fruits. Do you eat much fruit currently? Do you eat much salt? Be careful not to avoid salt, because eating salt will help your stress and blood pressure.
I made huge changes in my diet like avoiding dairy, red meat or lowering the consumption.
I do not use lot of sugar and also not one bit salt, it is kind of strange since you say that salt help my blood pressure, I should try this

Makrosky

L-theanine in capsules is totally different than green tea. By the way, you can buy everything off the internet, it doesn't matter it's not avail in your country. Pregnenolone I highly suggest haidut's one and for the rest of the stuff you can use toxinless.com and then go to amazon or iherb.
Healthnatura pregnenolone is good also.

OP
A

Aidin91

actually the main problem is my country and since we don't have access to world banks we could not buy anything from internet.
we have green tea capsules , is it different than L-theanine?
by the way I really appreciat your suggestions and help

Makrosky

yes I tried magnesium too,it did not help me.how about cyproheptadine, tianeptine, ritanserincyproheptadine, tianeptine, ritanserin these drugs? do they lower CRF?

I made huge changes in my diet like avoiding dairy, red meat or lowering the consumption.
I do not use lot of sugar and also not one bit salt, it is kind of strange since you say that salt help my blood pressure, I should try this
No sugar, no salt, no dairy...hmmm that's not very Peat hehe

I won't obsess with CRF or CRH since all stress hormones work in cascade and have feedback mechanisms. You have to stop the stress response.

Makrosky

actually the main problem is my country and since we don't have access to world banks we could not buy anything from internet.
we have green tea capsules , is it different than L-theanine?
by the way I really appreciat your suggestions and help
No problem man. Keep reading the forum it will slowly start to make sense. For instance if you type CRF on the search box you're going to get some good info.

Green tea capsules are not the same as l-theanine at all. Double check if iherb sends to your country they ship almost everywhere. Maybe cyproheptadine is legal in your country

OP
A

Aidin91

No problem man. Keep reading the forum it will slowly start to make sense. For instance if you type CRF on the search box you're going to get some good info.

Green tea capsules are not the same as l-theanine at all. Double check if iherb sends to your country they ship almost everywhere. Maybe cyproheptadine is legal in your country
all of them are legit, but they are not avialable, also I found cyproheptadine is available .
It may sound strange but have you tried to find out about your dad's past?
it is not about his past, he became crazy since he had fight with all of his family member.my mother told me when I was 15-16 months he hited so hard at my back that she thought I will never be able to walk.

Makrosky

all of them are legit, but they are not avialable, also I found cyproheptadine is available .

it is not about his past, he became crazy since he had fight with all of his family member.my mother told me when I was 15-16 months he hited so hard at my back that she thought I will never be able to walk.
So you have a start. Buy some cypro and do the following :
- start VERY slowly and on a weekend day so you don't have to work. Take 1/8 of a pill or maximum 1/4. At night. See what happens.
- If it leaves you very tired or sedated the next morning, coffee somewhat helps.
- You have to realize that if you've probably lived all your life in stress mode, everything that is going to lower your stress is going to leave you tired and kind of blue. This can be fixed increasing your thyroid metabolism and easy ways to do that is fat solubles, coffee, aspirin, methylene blue and of course thyroid hormone but you can't access that and it's a big gun.
- read about all this in the forum. If you're studying a phd is not going to be hard to understand. It just takes time and self experimentation. But first read.
- Please keep in mind I'm not an expert. Pay attention to other's suggestions.

Ukall

Sounds like Complex PTSD to me. Disrupted HPA axis. You are always in survival mode, hence keyed up, ready for action, flight/fight/fawn/freeze mode, general anxiety. *Like a possession. There is a plethora of Peat's ideas to regulate the stress response. I've posted lots of info on trauma as I am a 'survivor' as well. Recently Haidut's Ritanserin has helped me. Niacinamide does nothing for me, glycine does help. Tianeptine is a great tool. Minimizing endotoxin is important.

*This psychologist has cleared many thing up for me..

Very interesting video.
Actually, what you've said there, it seems that you were also describing me.

"You are always in survival mode, hence keyed up, ready for action, flight/fight/fawn/freeze mode, general anxiety."

For example, the simple fact I am easily scared with a simple "buh!" or also when a stress situation arrives, I feel my heart starting to beat like crazy and I even find myself being aggressive and trembling are also related, right?

Man, I don't know what to say sometimes...
It is completely different thinking about this now, because I used to think "Well, this is how I am. I am a looser and a ***** boy." and to understand it is a physiological response...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals