White Sugar Has Cured My Dandruff

Lucenzo01

Just sharing with you guys my good news. I have been suffering with dandruff my entire life. One week of white sugar in big amounts my head is clean. Fruit failed miserably when I tried it.

Good luck to everyone.

paymanz

nice , you also reported good improvements in other post.can you pls tell us how much sugar did you used?thanks

rooz7939

Lucenzo01, is that your only source of carb all day or do you eat anything else on top of the 8 oz?

Ella

Forum Supporter
Amazing what happens when you give the body some energy:shh:

ddjd

someone else said white sugar causes dandruff. i dont know what to believe!

ddjd

Obviously, the anti sugar poster is a troll.
no they arent anti sugar, they just repeated what ray said which is that sugar will sap you off minerals and vitamins needed for processing it, like anything that increases metabolism, so for someone with dandruff issues too much sugar could cause more dandruff. that was their logic anyway, seemed to make sense

GAF

no they arent anti sugar, they just repeated what ray said which is that sugar will sap you off minerals and vitamins needed for processing it, like anything that increases metabolism, so for someone with dandruff issues too much sugar could cause more dandruff. that was their logic anyway, seemed to make sense

Doesn't really make sense because the sugar had nothing directly to do with the dandruff. It was a supposed lack of "minerals and vitamins" causing the dandruff and that could be caused by a million things, including maybe even too much or too little sugar.

ddjd

Doesn't really make sense because the sugar had nothing directly to do with the dandruff. It was a supposed lack of "minerals and vitamins" causing the dandruff and that could be caused by a million things, including maybe even too much or too little sugar.
heres the exact comment made, feel free to go and argue with the person who wrote it

"Dandruff is usually due to a poorly-functioning immune system. A common cause of that is a lack of zinc relative to copper. That's why Head and Shoulders shampoo works in many instances (it is rich in zinc).

Too much sugar can cause dandruff. Sugar does raise the metabolic rate, but at the same time, you are draining vitamins and minerals at a faster rate, so consuming a lot of sugar as Peat says will lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies unless you're eating a good amount of liver. But liver has more copper than liver, so it's not good for the zinc/copper situation."

Dandruff Overload

GutFeeling

The same happens with me. When i eat to much sugar (+100g) dandruff simple dissapear.

vulture

Sorry for resurrecting this old stuff, but seems rather interesting. I have lots of dandruff...
How could I know, if I start eating more white sugar, if I'm overdosing on it?

accelerator

Just sharing with you guys my good news. I have been suffering with dandruff my entire life. One week of white sugar in big amounts my head is clean. Fruit failed miserably when I tried it.

Good luck to everyone.

Was that on top of your regular carb intake, or did you substitute that as your carb source?

GorillaHead

Zinc. Retinol. B Vitamins And Vitamin E are at the center of this issue in all aspects.

For the past year ive reported resolution of my dandruff sometimes 3 days. Sometimes a week a month. But it always came back. But either a combination and experimentation of the above would help and rotating supplementation would help.

Sometimes retinol would do the opposite. I started thinking how is it these things sometimes help and sometimes dont. Perhaps another factor is at play. Perhaps sugar. My understanding is sugar is necessary for good thyroid. I noticed after taking a high dose amount of retinol. I got cold real cold. I also noticed people with sebboreic dermatitis always complain about sugar.

I also noticed when my extremities are warm after drinking. My digestion is better much much better. I noticed this on many many occasions. Looking at my stools they were always well formed and solid. Happened all the time after a night of 5-6 shots of alcohol.

Alcohol increases metabolism.

People reported that their dandruff improved with thyroid. It seems to me this is entirely a metabolic problem and perhaps if none of the cofactors help then add sugar. I will be trialing this starting today increasing carb consumption tremendously. So far i have consumed today about 1oz of sugar

Soren

Forum Supporter

Good luck to everyone.
Fascinating, what is the condition of your scalp besides the dandruff? Do you have any hair loss issues?

InChristAlone

Vitamin A toxicity causes dry skin.

InChristAlone

Lol how is this relevant to the thread conv?
You said you tried retinol and it not always working.

Severe vitamin A toxicity in a 4 yr old from a plant based diet including meat, and he took a multivitamin with carotene and cod liver oil for over a yr.
The ER physicians observed severe cheilitis, dry skin, diffuse alopecia, and periorbital and pedal oedema.

Serological investigations revealed severe hypercalcemia, hyponatremia, hypokalemia, mildly elevated creatinine, elevated C-reactive protein, leukocytosis, and normocytic anaemia.
A Case of Severe Vitamin A Toxicity - MEDizzy Journal

F1.large_.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals