Which Of Haidut's Supplements Best For Liver Glycogen Storage

nomoreketones

It is my understanding that the liver can turn fructose into liver glycogen. The liver can also turn fructose into saturated fat. There are different pathways in the liver for processing fructose.

Which of Haidut's offerings would be the best for up-regulating pathways for liver glycogen synthesis and down-regulating pathways for liver lipogenesis?

I'm open to suggestions outside of Haidut's offerings. The reason I specifically mentioned Haidut is because he seems to focus on transdermal supplements and that is what I'm interested in at the moment.

I also am already taking Taurine which is an amino acid that may help with this. I am also taking 20 mg of vitamin K2 (MK-4) orally already which also is supposed to be good for this.

CoolTweetPete

I think B-Vitamins (particularly Niacinamide) are helpful with glycogen storage, so Energin could be a good choice.

SarahBeara

Famotidine or Pepcid has a good track record there. There are studies mentioned if you search the forum.

heartnhands

Famotidine or Pepcid has a good track record there. There are studies mentioned if you search the forum.
Can you post the threads you mention? The info is here somewhere but not that eadily. Thanks for considering those of us who are not as computer/forum facile.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Kasper

I don't know about liver glycogen specifically, but I think haidut said that caffeine and vitamin K2 are the best things for liver health. I take those caffeine supps:
http://purebulk.com/caffeine-powder-capsules/

Caffeine is especially interesting, because if you don't react good to it, it is a sign of poor liver health.

milk_lover

Taurine and biotin are supposed to be good for glycogen. Peat mentioned in one of his articles that BCAA is taken by athletes because it opposes tryptophan and serotonin that decrease glycogen stores.

Jsaute21

Is there a concern that supplementation (even when high quality) can put a burden on the liver? I am only taking high quality IDEALABS Supps, but i know that the oral process is rumored to put a burden on the liver.

TubZy

biotin should work well, it will also help correct insulin sensitivity as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals