What Ebola Really Is

My sister, who in the quest to heal herself, has made many discoveries about nutrition and health truths. Her actual degree is in architecture, but she has brilliantly taken what she learns from published research, and makes her own conclusions.

She has studied and created a couple websites about plant oils, including the first oil that began the end of health as they knew it, cottonseed oil. Cottonseeds contains 40% Gossypol, a built-in pesticide. She is convinced that Ebola...which began in a cottonseed oil factory in Africa...is simply gossypol poisoning! It's not a virus, but nutritional deficiencies!

In America, and other countries than Africa, Gossypol gets removed from the oil before used in processing (cooking). It was learned long ago that this has to be done as the animals who were (and still are) fed cottonmeal were getting very sick and dying.

This article explains the symptoms of Gossypol poisoning...basically the same symptoms of Ebola. Gotta love those evil overlords!:twisted:

Crude cottonseed oil poisoning -Emergency Department-Emergency Department-HealthFrom.com

Here are her websites on cottonseed and plant oils

www.tendler5.wix.com/highlysinediet

www.tendler5.wix.com/omega6oils

Last edited:

PakPik

Her actual degree is in architecture, but she has brilliantly taken what she learns from published research, and makes her own conclusions.

Good for her!

Thanks for sharing, Maur. That's an interesting perspective. Coincidentally I have been reading about the cotton oil industry last few days, and some nutritionists were saying lots of clients were having bad G.I issues, but then they were eating things like chips made with cotton o. Once they stopped the chips, symptoms were gone. They said due to some kind of pesticide, I don't remember the name.

Giraffe

"A 1929 investigation in Jiangxi showed correlation between low fertility in males and use of crude cottonseed oil for cooking. The compound causing the contraceptive effect was determined to be gossypol."

"In the 1970s, the Chinese government began researching the use of gossypol as a contraceptive. [...] The studies also discovered an abnormally high rate of hypokalemia among subjects. Hypokalemia — low blood potassium levels — causes symptoms of fatigue, muscle weakness, and at its most extreme, paralysis. In addition, about 7% of subjectsreported effects on their digestive systems, and about 12% had increased fatigue."

"In the mid-1990s, the Brazilian pharmaceutical company Hebron announced plans to market a low-dose gossypol pill called Nofertil, but the pill never came to market. Its release was indefinitely postponed due to unacceptably high rates of permanent infertility."

"Researchers have suggested gossypol might make a good noninvasive alternative to surgical vasectomy."

Gossypol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
Mmmaurshmallows
Good for her!

Thanks for sharing, Maur. That's an interesting perspective. Coincidentally I have been reading about the cotton oil industry last few days, and some nutritionists were saying lots of clients were having bad G.I issues, but then they were eating things like chips made with cotton o. Once they stopped the chips, symptoms were gone. They said due to some kind of pesticide, I don't remember the name.

Glad to share PakPik. Thank you for reading!

I wanted to explain a little more about the nutritients that Gossypol depletes...which are the cause of all the symptoms. They are lysine,
manganese, iron, and potassium.

Was the pesticide they were talking about Gossypol, which occurs naturally in cottonseed oil?

PakPik

Glad to share PakPik. Thank you for reading!

I wanted to explain a little more about the nutritients that Gossypol depletes...which are the cause of all the symptoms. They are lysine,
manganese, iron, and potassium.

Was the pesticide they were talking about Gossypol, which occurs naturally in cottonseed oil?

They talked about chemicals applied for defoliation.
"Just before harvest, cottonseed plants are sprayed with strong defoliating chemicals to make the leaves fall off so that it is easier and cleaner to pick. Do your own research. Type the words “cotton + defoliation” into a web browser and see what you come up with. You will be as amazed as I was. Unfortunately, without the benefits of a lab, it would be hard to know how much harmful residue Crisco actually contains.

However, I can provide some anecdotal evidence. A couple of years ago, a friend of mine who is an alternative health practitioner told me that she kept running into cases in which patients had very severe upset stomachs after eating chips. After a fair bit of investigation and inspiration, she found a common denominator was that they had all been fried in cottonseed oil. She herself had grown up in the South and knew about the practice of cotton defoliation. Since then, she has counseled her patients to avoid cottonseed oil and Crisco."- The Rise and Fall of Crisco - Weston A Price

Now, this is getting INTERESTING. Look what defoliation does to the Gossypol content:

"The influence of a number of defoliants on the gossypol pigments of cotton seeds of variety S-4880 has been studied. It was established that the qualitative compositions of the pigments of the defoliant-treated plants and of the control plants were identical. However, their quantitative composition in seeds treated with defoliants having a severe action had changed substantially: they contained larger amounts of the bound forms of gossypol than in the variants with defoliants having a mild action." Influence of some defoliants on the gossypol pigments of cotton seeds - Springer

I don't know what "bound" gossypol means, but this sounds suspect.