Your Personal Experience With MitoLipin?

Zpol

I have been diagnosed with poor cell membranes, and poor production of ATP.
I need Mitochondrial support, in combination with diet/lifestyle changes.
I have Celiac, Fibromyalgia, Chronic microbe overgrowth infections (small intestine) leading to severe chronic constipation and GERD.
MitoLipin seems my best choice for help with this but not sure how to tell if it's helping. I know healing will take time.

[edit] ... Should I also take
Diamant?

I already take Pansterone and Estroban.

Thanks much!

keith

It might help; it is probably going to be a matter of self experimentation. I don't think anyone will really be able to tell you what will or won't work exactly in your situation.

I might suggest Lapodin from Idealabs products. That might help with bowel issues. I find positive results at 5 drops per day, at which it is very cost effective. I think the bowel issues could be driving the other issues. Before anything else, I would probably start eating well cooked mushrooms regularly. They are cheap, and can be highly effective for bowel issues.

Personally I notice an effect from Diamant, but did not notice anything from Mitolipin, but reading other people's comments about Haidut's products, it seems clear to me that we all react a little different. What works great for me may do nothing for you, and vice versa.

One other note about Diamant...you may not want to take it orally with GERD. I don't have GERD, but find taking it orally I burp up the taste for hours. And I don't find the taste pleasant. I find it effective topically, though, which is not the case for a lot of other products, in my experience.

Best wishes and good luck.

Ron J

I tried mitolipin 40 drops daily for 2 months. It seemed convenient due to the tocopherols(two supplements in one), and I did notice a bit of fat loss on the area of application(stomach); other than that, I wasn't thinking about its effects, I just assumed that it would do its job.

Goat-e

If you have trouble producing ATP then I'd seriously consider both Niacinamide and Methylene Blue, preferably Oxidal. Both can help the efficient functioning of the electron transport chain.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I might suggest Lapodin from Idealabs products. That might help with bowel issues. I find positive results at 5 drops per day, at which it is very cost effective. I think the bowel issues could be driving the other issues. Before anything else, I would probably start eating well cooked mushrooms regularly. They are cheap, and can be highly effective for bowel issues.

Well cooked mushrooms would be at the top of my list.

Thanks. I'll try the mushrooms again, perhaps I just haven't been cooking them well enough... They've been causing bloating. Also will start with the Lapodin.

If you have trouble producing ATP then I'd seriously consider both Niacinamide and Methylene Blue, preferably Oxidal. Both can help the efficient functioning of the electron transport chain.

Oxidal seems wise. I will have to skip the niacinamide since I already have high Homocysteine. My plan , and hope, is that taking riboflavin and thiamine will be enough to make my electron transport chain more efficient.

Thanks all for input!

managing

Thanks. I'll try the mushrooms again, perhaps I just haven't been cooking them well enough... They've been causing bloating. Also will start with the Lapodin.

Oxidal seems wise. I will have to skip the niacinamide since I already have high Homocysteine. My plan , and hope, is that taking riboflavin and thiamine will be enough to make my electron transport chain more efficient.

Thanks all for input!
Why is niacinamide contraindicated with high homocysteine?

bluefish

seems im getting headaches if I take too much of it, too often. Im doing about 3-5 drops a day... with a few breaks here and there... I will begin to notice a slight strain in my head, if I dont take a break then it will cause a headache. (so it seems)

Basically... I started taking it, the first few days felt great... relaxed and very good feeling.. then it went to oddly tired and just kinda weird... then headaches... which I realized was probably the mitolipin... so I stopped and the headaches stopped.

Any thoughts on that?

Its a bit weird because the suggested dose is 4o/day... but seems the amount Im doing is the most I can do without getting a bad reaction.

Im curious whats happening, and Im doing it for the PUFA detox.
(Im, as I often state in this forum, not at all a science guy and most of this stuff is a bit over my head, so I could not fully understand the use of this product)... anyways, I feel ok taking it, seems positive, but I do seem to be getting headaches.

Im also taking oxidal, and magnoil ... pretty much daily.

Im wondering if others are still using this product and if they feel its beneficial... Thanks!
(Ive been posting on the mitolipin page but no one is answering questions... just a few people, same as me... posting random questions)

Hanzo

i orderes 2 bottles and planning for the haul with mitolipin.

been taking 40 drops a day and recent couple days upped it to 80 drops a day. not feeling anything that standa out yet other than a more stable mood and general well being feeling.

i am a fan it is subtle and i like it.

any chimes on whats gonna happen if i finish both bottles taking 2 servings daily? im also limiting pufa but i still eat meat and cream which have a bit of it.

im riding blind so if anyone knows long term benefits and around when exactly that would help :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals