Wrinkles

Sobieski

Basically protein, sugar and saturated fat. The androgen/dopamine axis is very favourable to healthy, tight skin I've found although I'm not sure how this would help a female (pro dopamine is beneficial for both sexes though of course). Taurine, vit c, dark chocolate, high quality animal protein all helps greatly for me.

Peata

Basically protein, sugar and saturated fat. The androgen/dopamine axis is very favourable to healthy, tight skin I've found although I'm not sure how this would help a female (pro dopamine is beneficial for both sexes though of course). Taurine, vit c, dark chocolate, high quality animal protein all helps greatly for me.
Any particular vitamin C you like?

What would you consider high quality animal proteins?

Nicole W.

Collagen hydrolysate made a huge difference for me. And all over my body, not just my face. The tops of my feet looked bony and the skin was thin and inelastic. They just looked weirdly old for my age. The collagen “plumped” them up as well as a depression that developed on top of my nose. I think it has firmed and smoothed my face quite a bit since I started taking it about 6 years ago. I have noticed some pretty remarkable changes in others too. The collagen seems to really help skin to resist aging.

Vinero

Having wrinkles is often a sign of disturbed calcium metabolism.
For example, people with osteoporosis or low bone density often have wrinkled skin.
Things that are anabolic for the bones are usually also good for the skin.
Vitamin D, K, Progesterone and the Androgens are things I would focus on.

x-ray peat

What dose of red light is optimal?
I dont know if anyone knows whats optimal but the top researcher on LLLT from Harvard, DR Hamblin, recommends 10-15 J/cm2 for skin and 20-30 for deeper tissue issues.
Red light man and Valtsu have articles on how to figure out dosing but you need to know the power density of your light

Last edited:
OP
D

dreamcatcher

Having wrinkles is often a sign of disturbed calcium metabolism.
For example, people with osteoporosis or low bone density often have wrinkled skin.
Things that are anabolic for the bones are usually also good for the skin.
Vitamin D, K, Progesterone and the Androgens are things I would focus on.
Very wise @Vinero !!! It's just so true! What causes disturbed calcium metabolism? When you say androgens, how can you achieve androgen axis? Dhea? I just ordered some..

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I dont know if anyone knows whats optimal but the top researcher on LLLT from Harvard, DR Hamblin, recommends 10 J/cm2 for skin and 20-30 for deeper tissue issues.
Red light man and Valtsu have articles on how to figure out dosing but you need to know the power density of your light
I have a red/infrared mini from red light man. Could you please recommend how many cm distance I should hold it from the skin and for how long? I can't figure out according to those numbers. Thank you.

Vinero

Very wise @Vinero !!! It's just so true! What causes disturbed calcium metabolism? When you say androgens, how can you achieve androgen axis? Dhea? I just ordered some..
Topical DHEA works great for increasing androgens (I use pansterone), oral DHEA makes me irritable which suggests it converts to estrogen.