Would This Stack Boost T Levels ?

Libra guy

I am using Dhea Dim zinc vitamin A magnesium boron and taurine tell me what you think any suggestions on what I could add i appreciate your help thanks :)

I'd say yes.
But for the forum here, you should get some of your hormones tested before, and same test 1-2 months after you use all that stuff to see how good it works. (dhea, testosterone, estrogens, igf, etc)

Add up your food you get on average day and see if you need to supplement from there.

If you want to go hardcore, you could add vitamin k, vitamin d(heard to take this away from zinc), then e complex(take this away from vit k...maybe take e complex away from vitamin a/d/k), b complex, vit c, copper(should be taken with zinc as zinc can deplete copper), selenium, iodine, pregnenolone, longjack root extract, ashwaghanda, pycnogenol, there are some other herbs I can't think of right now.
Taking all this might be hard on the body, so you could cycle various supplements throughout the week.

could even try the steroid users post cycle therapy: clomid, hcg or hmg, arimidex or some other type of estrogen inhibitor.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I'd say yes.
But for the forum here, you should get some of your hormones tested before, and same test 1-2 months after you use all that stuff to see how good it works. (dhea, testosterone, estrogens, igf, etc)

Add up your food you get on average day and see if you need to supplement from there.

If you want to go hardcore, you could add vitamin k, vitamin d(heard to take this away from zinc), then e complex(take this away from vit k...maybe take e complex away from vitamin a/d/k), b complex, vit c, copper(should be taken with zinc as zinc can deplete copper), selenium, iodine, pregnenolone, longjack root extract, ashwaghanda, pycnogenol, there are some other herbs I can't think of right now.
Taking all this might be hard on the body, so you could cycle various supplements throughout the week.

could even try the steroid users post cycle therapy: clomid, hcg or hmg, arimidex or some other type of estrogen inhibitor.
I noticed increase aggressive feeling while on the supplements and a tingling sensation in my testicles it definitely lowers estrogen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals