From Atlanta

to the forests In rural Alabama i

didnt feel this way

Brain felt more clear

I was taking no meds at the time

I am natural introvert

Thank You

Tarmander

I am thinking of diluting this in a liter of water, plus a pinch of lithium orotste and a pinch of boron. Then drinkt it through the day. Would that be fine spreading it during the day? @Tarmander what do you think?

Salt from real salt brand. Potassium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate.
I have been using mag malate, I like it. Other then that, sounds great. I always find though that to take electrolytes through the day long term, you need a lot less then you think. I am sticking with a 1/4 teaspoon of each per day for now.

Makrosky

I have been using mag malate, I like it. Other then that, sounds great. I always find though that to take electrolytes through the day long term, you need a lot less then you think. I am sticking with a 1/4 teaspoon of each per day for now.
Cool, thanks!

BigChad

vitamin D and niacinamide will both either help off an attack and make you less sensitive overtime. But niacinamide will make you fatter overtime sadly. The best thing is to MOVE. Get out and save your life, it is worth it.

whats the reason for this? niacinamide makes you fat? is it due to slowing down thyroid function?
does vitamin E have the same effects or only niacinamide?

Tarmander

whats the reason for this? niacinamide makes you fat? is it due to slowing down thyroid function?
does vitamin E have the same effects or only niacinamide?

Niacinamide speeds up metabolism but drains your glycogen. When your muscles have lower glycogen, more fat gets stored there...or something like that. A lot of people here used to take a lot of niacinamide and it makes you feel great but it made people store fat all over their bodies.

BigChad

Niacinamide speeds up metabolism but drains your glycogen. When your muscles have lower glycogen, more fat gets stored there...or something like that. A lot of people here used to take a lot of niacinamide and it makes you feel great but it made people store fat all over their bodies.

Thats interesting, for me niacinamide made me sleepy for hours after takimg it, and also caused a histamine response. I looked it up and found it can lower thyroid hormone and also promotes excess histamine release, which is why i typically have no reactions to histamine foods, yet on 100mg niacinamide a day i would get a runny nose every time i drank milk, ate yogurt or cheese. I wasn't aware it had additional issues. What do you think of 20mg niacinamide every day or every other day