Wifi Sensitivity Supplements

Sorry, I meant what whas the protocol exactly? Doses, substances, time, etc...

The major game changer for me was drinking mag bicarb water daily with potassium. I have been getting around 300mg magnesium this way. It feels much more effective than other magnesium salts I have tried and I’ve tried most at this point. I also take 1.5 grams potassium along with this. And usually a 1/2 tsp salt in the morning. I take 600mg calcium a couple times a week, I felt worse on it daily. I also take boron daily around 20mg, taurine around 400mg, copper 6mg, and a couple grams trimethylglycine. I feel these all assist with the balance. Once I added in boron everything clicked.

Last edited:

Makrosky

The major game changer for me was drinking mag bicarb water daily with potassium. I have been getting around 300mg magnesium this way. It feels much more effective than other magnesium salts I have tried and I’ve tried most at this point. I also take 1.5 grams potassium along with this. And usually a 1/2 tsp salt in the morning. I take 600mg calcium a couple times a week, I felt worse on it daily. I also take boron daily around 20mg, taurine around 400mg, and copper 6mg. I feel these all assist with the balance. Once I added in boron everything clicked.
Cool, thanks! Which kind of potassium ? I guess you were taking those 1.5 grams daily but spread during the day ?

Cool, thanks! Which kind of potassium ? I guess you were taking those 1.5 grams daily but spread during the day ?

I use the kind sold for home-brewing. Nope I took all at once, I would not take more than that at one time though since it can slow your heart if you take too much.

artlange

I've read some articles that C60 in oil acts as a free radical sponge where they are eventually neutralized. When cells are damaged by radiation free radicals are released, and if not neutralized the free radicals will cause cell damage. Please do your own research. use sci-hub.se for access to the scientific papers when you get a DOI for the article from a published abstract. There are many C60 articles on scholar.google.com

I've been on a Peat inspired diet for 18 months and last 9 months with a daily supplement of 7-10mg C60 in coconut oil. After three months of C60, I noticed an improvement in both my eyesight and hearing. I had to switch to a weaker nearsighted prescription and the ringing in my ears has noticeably reduced. With a n=1 experiment I cannot determine exactly what triggered these improvements. I will soon get a telemere length test to see if there is anything to the reports of much longer average telemere for your actual physical age length after taking C60.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I've read some articles that C60 in oil acts as a free radical sponge where they are eventually neutralized. When cells are damaged by radiation free radicals are released, and if not neutralized the free radicals will cause cell damage. Please do your own research. use sci-hub.se for access to the scientific papers when you get a DOI for the article from a published abstract. There are many C60 articles on scholar.google.com

I've been on a Peat inspired diet for 18 months and last 9 months with a daily supplement of 7-10mg C60 in coconut oil. After three months of C60, I noticed an improvement in both my eyesight and hearing. I had to switch to a weaker nearsighted prescription and the ringing in my ears has noticeably reduced. With a n=1 experiment I cannot determine exactly what triggered these improvements. I will soon get a telemere length test to see if there is anything to the reports of much longer average telemere for your actual physical age length after taking C60.

Curious artiange what brand of
C60 cocunut oil is this?

Have you noticed increases in

energy or less sensitivity to wifi?

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

@Tarmander
I prefer magnesium hydroxide, magnesium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate.

Captain do you take the trace

minerals in capsule or powder?

Where does one purchase these
Minerals from vitamin shoppe?

Do you think a multimineral liquid
Formula would be good or something like contrace

Or is it better to take minerals,electrolytes individually?

Thanks captain

I use bulk supplements brand magnesium hydroxide, mixed with seltzer. This makes magnesium bicarbonate water. Look on youtube for instructions.

Concentrace and similar products provide small amounts that are probably not enough for someone with bad deficiencies.

Potassium bicarbonate I get from amazon, from a home brew supply company. I take it in water. If you dislike the taste you can add some vinegar to it which will make potassium acetate which does not taste that bad.

Calcium supplementation is wise to intergeate after a few weeks later. I would start with sodium and magnesium first, then potassium, this preps your body to be able to handle calcium better. The body is better at sparing calcium and potassium than magnesium and salt. A bad magnesium or sodium deficiency can make you unresponsive to potassium and calcium.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I use bulk supplements brand magnesium hydroxide, mixed with seltzer. This makes magnesium bicarbonate water. Look on youtube for instructions.

Concentrace and similar products provide small amounts that are probably not enough for someone with bad deficiencies.

Potassium bicarbonate I get from amazon, from a home brew supply company. I take it in water. If you dislike the taste you can add some vinegar to it which will make potassium acetate which does not taste that bad.

Calcium supplementation is wise to intergeate after a few weeks later. I would start with sodium and magnesium first, then potassium, this preps your body to be able to handle calcium better. The body is better at sparing calcium and potassium than magnesium and salt. A bad magnesium or sodium deficiency can make you unresponsive to potassium and calcium.

Curious captain where does one

purchase all of these items from to

get started?

You mentioned potasium

bicarbonate from amazon

Perhaps i should add

Boron to that list?

Also curious if the magnesium

carbonate water will replenish

Intercellular magnesium stores

better than say magnesium glycinate

Capsules.I have taken 2000 mg

Of magnesium glycinate before in

High emf environments and still

Felt the effects

Thank you captain

Curious captain where does one

purchase all of these items from to

get started?

You mentioned potasium

bicarbonate from amazon

Perhaps i should add

Boron to that list?

Also curious if the magnesium

carbonate water will replenish

Intercellular magnesium stores

better than say magnesium glycinate

Capsules.I have taken 2000 mg

Of magnesium glycinate before in

High emf environments and still

Felt the effects

Thank you captain

All of the things I mentioned are easy to buy on Amazon. Mag bicarb water feels much better to me than all other forms. Start with salt; Take a 1/4 teaspoon upon waking and every 3 hours for the rest of the day.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

All of the things I mentioned are easy to buy on Amazon. Mag bicarb water feels much better to me than all other forms. Start with salt; Take a 1/4 teaspoon upon waking and every 3 hours for the rest of the day.

Captain

What type of salt

Pink himilayin salt,Any sea salt?

Also i heard that fluoride in most

Salts are bad for you

Is there away around this?

Thanks captain

Captain

What type of salt

Pink himilayin salt,Any sea salt?

Also i heard that fluoride in most

Salts are bad for you

Is there away around this?

Thanks captain

I think RP likes regular table salt because it has no iron. I like “real salt” brand.

Tarmander

I think upping all electrolytes and healthy trace minerals is a good approach to shielding oneself to emf radiation. Your body is mostly water and the more electrolytes that water can carry the more it should be able to block emf. Why? Because an emf shield is essentially just a high density material with a high number of electrons and high conductivity... in electronics it will be made of metal, for practical reasons, but it does not have to be a made out of a solid substance. You can achieve something similar in vivo with large balanced intake of sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, as well as responsible intake of trace metals. Put your phone in a water proof case and submerge in a bucket of water, see how many bars are lost, now add a tablespoon of salt and see the change, a speed-test on your phone can tell you just how effective this is. Making sure you have good circulation would also be helpful, allow yourself to work up a sweat a few times a week should also help to distribute your bodily fluids (internal rf shield).

You know I think you may be onto something here with the mineral EMF shield dealio. I must not have noticed it as strongly before when I was pounding the potassium and mag chlorides, but I have much better resistance to EMF taking minerals. Less allergies in general as well. I have been taking 1/4 teaspoon of Mag malate, potassium bicarb, and sea salt. How do those amounts look given your experience?

You know I think you may be onto something here with the mineral EMF shield dealio. I must not have noticed it as strongly before when I was pounding the potassium and mag chlorides, but I have much better resistance to EMF taking minerals. Less allergies in general as well. I have been taking 1/4 teaspoon of Mag malate, potassium bicarb, and sea salt. How do those amounts look given your experience?

Nice! I think salt and potassium would be the most practical for emf shielding since they are more abundant in the bodily fluids. Whatever you can comfortably get in a day. Potassium should not be consumed in large amounts in one dose, better to space out and take with salt. I have comfortably taken a teaspoon of potassium bicarb though in one go.

Tarmander

Nice! I think salt and potassium would be the most practical for emf shielding since they are more abundant in the bodily fluids. Whatever you can comfortably get in a day. Potassium should not be consumed in large amounts in one dose, better to space out and take with salt. I have comfortably taken a teaspoon of potassium bicarb though in one go.
What kind of dosages did you work up to and were comfortable with total each day?

What kind of dosages did you work up to and were comfortable with total each day?

As supplements, not including food:
Salt: 1.2 grams
Potassium: 1.2 grams
Magnesium : 300 mg
Calcium: 300mg

Makrosky

As supplements, not including food:
Salt: 1.2 grams
Potassium: 1.2 grams
Magnesium : 300 mg
Calcium: 300mg
I am thinking of diluting this in a liter of water, plus a pinch of lithium orotste and a pinch of boron. Then drinkt it through the day. Would that be fine spreading it during the day? @Tarmander what do you think?

Salt from real salt brand. Potassium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals