Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

G

gummybear

Kinda looks like mr gummy has gotten himself a manlier face. My chin is much more defined and my jaw oh my god it's there alright. My teeth doesn't feel crowded anymore either. Anyone else that has had the same experiences? Everything went rather fast when I started upping up my vitamin a I might add. And they are nice and smooth also my teeth and I never brush wtf is up with that omg

Blossom

Forum Supporter
gummybear said:
Kinda looks like mr gummy has gotten himself a manlier face. My chin is much more defined and my jaw oh my god it's there alright. My teeth doesn't feel crowded anymore either. Anyone else that has had the same experiences? Everything went rather fast when I started upping up my vitamin a I might add.
I've noticed many structural changes. I used to wear a retainer in my mouth every night to keep my teeth in alignment after having extensive orthodontic work years ago. Currently I wear the retainer maybe a couple times per month and my teeth no longer shift! Isn't this great! Congratulations gummybear.

Peata

gummybear said:
Kinda looks like mr gummy has gotten himself a manlier face. My chin is much more defined and my jaw oh my god it's there alright. My teeth doesn't feel crowded anymore either. Anyone else that has had the same experiences? Everything went rather fast when I started upping up my vitamin a I might add. And they are nice and smooth also my teeth and I never brush wtf is up with that omg

I've started using more K over the last week. How much do you use, Gummy? And do you know how long til you noticed the effects?

Peata

Blossom said:
gummybear said:
Kinda looks like mr gummy has gotten himself a manlier face. My chin is much more defined and my jaw oh my god it's there alright. My teeth doesn't feel crowded anymore either. Anyone else that has had the same experiences? Everything went rather fast when I started upping up my vitamin a I might add.
I've noticed many structural changes. I used to wear a retainer in my mouth every night to keep my teeth in alignment after having extensive orthodontic work years ago. Currently I wear the retainer maybe a couple times per month and my teeth no longer shift! Isn't this great! Congratulations gummybear.

Same questions as to Gummy if you don't mind, Blossom.

Gl;itch.e

Interesting observation. I've been taking 2mg a day of K for quite a while and can't say I've noticed anything like this. How old are you gummy?

OP
G

gummybear

Peata said:
gummybear said:

I've started using more K over the last week. How much do you use, Gummy? And do you know how long til you noticed the effects?

Ive used up to 20mg (combined vit k1 and k2) but nowadays im on like 2mg. And believe me sweetie thats enough to feed the greedie. Don't know how long it took to notice effects but ive been doing the peat thing for quite some time. I think milk (calcium and protein and stuff) helps alot with k2, and also vitamin a, that stuff is potent

OP
G

gummybear

Gl;itch.e said:
Interesting observation. I've been taking 2mg a day of K for quite a while and can't say I've noticed anything like this. How old are you gummy?

Im between 23 and 25 years old and that's about how specific im gonna get.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Peata said:
Blossom said:
gummybear said:

Same questions as to Gummy if you don't mind, Blossom.
I'm between 43-45 years old :lol: and I've been using vitamin K about 10 months. I use whatever K is in estro-ban or life extension super k, so no more than 2.2 mg. daily! I started noticing structural changes after 4-5 months but I wasn't expecting that so it might have happened sooner than I noticed.

Gl;itch.e

oh you jokesters!

Well blossom that blows my theory out of the water then! I figured gummy was young enough that he might still be growing. But if you report structural changes then I just dont know what to think! :):

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Gl;itch.e said:
oh you jokesters!

Well blossom that blows my theory out of the water then! I figured gummy was young enough that he might still be growing. But if you report structural changes then I just dont know what to think! :):
I think it's never to late to heal through Peat's work!

tara

Blossom said:
I figure I'm on a race with menopause (late 40s). Less likely to be able to recover fully after than before.

SQu

Remarkable gummy! When you say wider face I.think of those female Hollywood stars of the 40s and 50s. You don't see faces or bone structure like that anymore. What I notice instead is the modern face - longer, with lots of nose, mouth, teeth, but little structure to hang it on, hence crowded teeth, big looking teeth, nose, mouth. Less in the way of cheekbones. this change shows you the face you were born to have.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
tara said:
Blossom said:
I figure I'm on a race with menopause (late 40s). Less likely to be able to recover fully after than before.
Not necessarily Tara. I was supposedly in early menopause before discovering Peat's work and I'm honestly doing better than ever (and I'm off estrogen)! I think people have problems with menopause because they are ill and when we restore our metabolism it can become a non issue. From your posts it seems like you are on the right track to handle that transition well when the time comes. :2cents

OP
G

gummybear

Gl;itch.e said:
oh you jokesters!

I started peating fairly young but age doesnt mean who can't grow any more monsieur. Peat grew a few cm when he used DHEA, and pregnenolone changed his face. And yes sir I have growned both here and there (!) using DHEA, pregnenolone, vit k and good diet some cynoplus.

OP
G

gummybear

sueq said:
Remarkable gummy! When you say wider face I.think of those female Hollywood stars of the 40s and 50s. You don't see faces or bone structure like that anymore. What I notice instead is the modern face - longer, with lots of nose, mouth, teeth, but little structure to hang it on, hence crowded teeth, big looking teeth, nose, mouth. Less in the way of cheekbones. this change shows you the face you were born to have.

The good old days!!!!

OP
G

gummybear

Bluebell

gummybear, thanks for letting us know, that's pretty amazing. If you don't mind - what brand and dosage of A did you use? and what brand/form of K2, and how long were you on 20mg K2 for?

OP
G

gummybear

Bluebell said:
gummybear, thanks for letting us know, that's pretty amazing. If you don't mind - what brand and dosage of A did you use? and what brand/form of K2, and how long were you on 20mg K2 for?

I have mostly used the life extension and vitacost's vit k. But girl i've tried the praised thorne k2 also. Somehow I think we need the k1 also. Dosage is kind of how I feel, I had alot when I had some teeth problems.

Bluebell

Yep agree, and the Life Extension one has a dash of MK7 in it too. Up til now I've only had the Thorne MK4 (on and off), but I think I might try the Life Extension one, I've heard quite a few good reports about it.

What was your A brand & dosage?

OP
G

gummybear

Bluebell said:
Yep agree, and the Life Extension one has a dash of MK7 in it too. Up til now I've only had the Thorne MK4 (on and off), but I think I might try the Life Extension one, I've heard quite a few good reports about it.

What was your A brand & dosage?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by A brand but im quite happy with both life extension and vitacost's vit k. Since the vitacost is half price and has the same ingredients im using that one atm. Dosage is how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom