White Tongue, Candida, Dandruff, Hair Loss ?

brrrap

Hi everyone,

I am new here, I have had a white tongue for a long time and I have had a lot of dandruff for a long time too, I wanted to know if this is connected to candida and since candida is a fungal infection, could this be the trigger to my dandruff and therefore my hair loss (thinning and receding) ? if so, how can i treat/cure this ?

Last edited:

fradon

low copper and or low zinc

copper is anti fungal they spray it on crops and trees to get rid of fungus and the body uses it the same way in regards to immunity.

zinc is anti inflammatory and can elope with the dandruff

all this might come from too much sugar or your body's bad processing of sugar which raises candida and dandruff

many times when i get dandruff is from eating a lot of processed cakes donuts and candy. i get low zinc

OP
B

brrrap

low copper and or low zinc

copper is anti fungal they spray it on crops and trees to get rid of fungus and the body uses it the same way in regards to immunity.

zinc is anti inflammatory and can elope with the dandruff

all this might come from too much sugar or your body's bad processing of sugar which raises candida and dandruff

many times when i get dandruff is from eating a lot of processed cakes donuts and candy. i get low zinc
Thanks for the response, what are the best sources of copper ? liver once a week ? I am taking 100 mg of zinc daily via supplementation

fradon

Thanks for the response, what are the best sources of copper ? liver once a week ? I am taking 100 mg of zinc daily via supplementation

liver, oat meal, turnip greens

beans have high copper also but they have a lot of molybdenum that blocks copper.

brix

Too much zinc. You need to drop that number and take 2mg copper with it.

DrJ

White tongue definitely suggests candida. Caprylic acid is supposed to take care of that pretty quickly.

Sam321

White tongue definitely suggests candida. Caprylic acid is supposed to take care of that pretty quickly.
I asked Dr Peat what he thought about caprylic acid as a solution for candida overgrowth.

He said it was very important to know whether the candida is causing your symptoms or not.

Gypsumking

I asked Dr Peat what he thought about caprylic acid as a solution for candida overgrowth.

He said it was very important to know whether the candida is causing your symptoms or not.
He seems to think it's not that common of an issue but with the amount of people suffering from pityrosporum foliculitis, dandruff, vaginal and oral thrush, psoriasis, athletes foot, toenail fungus etc it's seem to be very common. A lot of these issues normally coincide with a white tongue particularly in the morning.
Did he give you any way of determining if the issue is called by yeast?

golder

and did he offer any advice other than Flowers of Sulphur for potentially combatting it if you do ascertain it is yeast?

Gypsumking

and did he offer any advice other than Flowers of Sulphur for potentially combatting it if you do ascertain it is yeast?
In a recent podcast he said that if the problem was a yeast the most important things to focus on would be fibres, thyroid and flowers of sulphur. Also enough sugar to make sure it doesn't become invasive. He said once it has invaded other tissues it can be very hard to get rid of because of how alike it is to to other cells

Sam321

He seems to think it's not that common of an issue but with the amount of people suffering from pityrosporum foliculitis, dandruff, vaginal and oral thrush, psoriasis, athletes foot, toenail fungus etc it's seem to be very common. A lot of these issues normally coincide with a white tongue particularly in the morning.
Did he give you any way of determining if the issue is called by yeast?
He didn't. I'm taking a couple genova diagnostic tests to try to get to the bottom of things though.

Id agree, you can really **** your stomach up if you are bombing your gut without knowing what's actually going on down there.