Where Did The People Who Run The Ray Peat YT Channel Go?

Eric Yim

The last video they posted was a pretty long time ago in regards to youtube time. Is Ray Peat making anymore content these days? What is going on here?:(

raypeatclips

Hey I think you were talking about me, I just started clipping the interviews on my own a couple of years ago. A few things happened.

1. Work got much busier, I don't have as much free time as I did then.
2. I got pretty unwell trying to eat "strict" Peat and got disillusioned with the whole concept for a while. I don't eat pretty "Peat" now, depending on your definition, I eat a lot of rice, meat, vegetable based meals.
3. Just lost the enthusiasm and motivation for the channel, I wasn't getting anything out of it anymore.

Someone else on the forum offered to start clipping interviews, and I was happy for them to do so. They ended up only clipping one interview, I guess they didn't realise how tedious it could be. This offer still stands though, if anyone can clip an interview I haven't done and can get the files to me, I'll happily upload them. Just message me about it.

Ray himself is still doing the interviews, you can hear them all in the KMUD subforum you can find them all there. :)

SOMO

YT and its authoritarian modality of glorifying liberal viewpoints would probably not sit well with Raymond Peat.

RP's voice is pure ASMR to me though.

raypeatclips

YT and its authoritarian modality of glorifying liberal viewpoints would probably not sit well with Raymond Peat.

RP's voice is pure ASMR to me though.

He's linked me 2 youtube videos in the past to watch so has some sort of activity on their and didn't seem bothered when I emailed him telling I was making a YouTube channel clipping his interviews.

yoshiesque

hey are you able to link us what those videos were that he sent you?

also, what didnt work out for you on ray peat diet and what happened? would love to know ur personal experience.

thank you!

Sunny Jack

The last video they posted was a pretty long time ago in regards to YouTube time. Is Ray Peat making anymore content these days? What is going on here?:(

Ray continues to make audio content pretty frequently, in the form of radio interviews/call ins, the majority of which is available at the KMUD Ask Your 'erb Doctor archives. Every time there is a new one it is posted here on the Ray Peat Forum at KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors

Since they're all audio anyway, listening to them on YouTube in video format is superfluous, though posting the shows there is a good way of reaching a wider audience.

Laura

The last video they posted was a pretty long time ago in regards to youtube time. Is Ray Peat making anymore content these days? What is going on here?:(
IF YOU FIND HIM TELL HIM I AM VERY ANGRY HE HAS PEOPLE RIPPING WOMEN OFF WITH PROGEST E UNDER HIS NAME WITH ***t SOY.I WANT MY MONEY BACK For 6 BOTTLES SENT TO AUSTRALIA

lvysaur

Ah, yes. The liberal stronghold of Prager U.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals