What's The Best Way To Take Liquid K2 For Dental Health?

Hi all,

I recently bought Carlson k2, as well as Thornes liquid k2 mk-4. I want to try Thorne's first.

I want to use these to improve dental/oral health, potentially correct bone width/density/asymmetry issues (I was malnourished in youth and have anecdotally seen lots of reports of improvement here such as wider jaws and elimination of bleeding gums).

As well as all the other benefits of k2.

I'm wondering what the best way to take it for these goals. I've seen references to Thorne's mk-4 being taken topically, orally, sublingually, being rubbed into the gums, and so on.

But I wasn't sure if topical application would work without some kind of carrier liquid like in haidut's "kuinone". It seems to only have MCT oil and mk-4 in the thorne version, meaning only oral might be possible? I don't quite understand the differences. Many thanks

Johnson

Pointless

I swish milk around my mouth and then swallow. Then I add 5 mg of Health Natura K2 in MCT oil and keep it in my mouth for 10-15 minutes. Reduces irritation and sensitivity.

Davinci

Hi all,

I recently bought Carlson k2, as well as Thornes liquid k2 mk-4. I want to try Thorne's first.

I want to use these to improve dental/oral health, potentially correct bone width/density/asymmetry issues (I was malnourished in youth and have anecdotally seen lots of reports of improvement here such as wider jaws and elimination of bleeding gums).

As well as all the other benefits of k2.

I'm wondering what the best way to take it for these goals. I've seen references to Thorne's mk-4 being taken topically, orally, sublingually, being rubbed into the gums, and so on.

But I wasn't sure if topical application would work without some kind of carrier liquid like in haidut's "kuinone". It seems to only have MCT oil and mk-4 in the thorne version, meaning only oral might be possible? I don't quite understand the differences. Many thanks

Johnson

Wider jaws? That's really interesting. Do you remember where you saw it mentioned?

You can disssokce the k2 in vitamin e and coconut oil and rub into skin just about anywhere. Seems to work very well.

sladerunner69

Im nto sure that k2 increases the width of jaws as effectively as it increases the width of the face at the cheekbones. I take k2 most days either as carlson 5mg or a drop of idealabs' kuinone and it seems to make my teeth strong and shiny white. Ive also notice my face get a bit wider, although it's always been dramatically wide so I don't know if it's a thing or not.