What Type Of Copper Supplement To Take ?

axorr

Hi, I want to start copper intake along with blood donation to reverse grey hair.

Problem is, I dont know what copper supplement works best . Which is it ?

Copper chloride, copper gluconate, copper heptanoate, copper oxide, coppermethionate, copper sulphate and dicopper oxide? What would ya chose ?

Last edited:

schultz

Beef liver.

You could take something like 1oz a day which gives somewhere around 300% of the RDA if I am not mistaken.

OP
A

axorr

Good, now on topic response please? (supplement as pill)

OP
A

axorr

Good, now on topic response please? (supplement as pill)

Peat's coffee

I've tried copper gluconate and also copper picolinate at one point. Honestly, neither of them gave me the same efcects i got from eventually learning how to eat liver. I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear, just being honest.

OP
A

axorr

Question regarding copper supplementation,

I wanted to start to take it to reverse grey hair.

I bought some fresh beef liver, still as I read on the internet, it contains tons of iron too, not only copper.

So what should I do ? should I keep taking beef liver (I eat it raw) or change to a copper supplement ?

Any opinion ?

ddjd

Mitosynergy copper. I researched all this a few years back and at first it sounds like a scam, but I bought the copper powder and it's the real deal. It's expensive. But there's no other copper product like it. If you need to supplement its the only option imo

OP
A

axorr

ddjd

i was a skeptic at first but its the best product ive tried

OP
A

axorr

Guys can you stop spaming with mito and answer my question ?

Dave Clark

Guys can you stop spaming with mito and answer my question ?
Nobody's spamming MitoSynergy, this is the form of copper you want to use, not oxidized copper 2. If you don't want to get MitoSynergy, then I recommend you get your copper from food sources that are high in copper. Things like animal organ meats, cocoa, nuts, certain vegetables, etc. (do a forum search, there are plenty of recommendations). Unfortunately, there is no copper supplement on the market except MitoSynergy that is the food source copper 1, that I know of. All other chelated forms of copper in supplements are oxidized copper 2, what plants use, but not copper 1 , which is what our bodies use best. Ingesting too much copper 2, whether from supplements or from water pipes, etc., will end up making you copper toxic, and then copper deficient at the same time, since copper 2 will prevent copper 1 from getting into the cell. This is what I have learned, if it is not accurate, I can stand to be corrected.

ddjd

Nobody's spamming MitoSynergy, this is the form of copper you want to use, not oxidized copper 2. If you don't want to get MitoSynergy, then I recommend you get your copper from food sources that are high in copper. Things like animal organ meats, cocoa, nuts, certain vegetables, etc. (do a forum search, there are plenty of recommendations). Unfortunately, there is no copper supplement on the market except MitoSynergy that is the food source copper 1, that I know of. All other chelated forms of copper in supplements are oxidized copper 2, what plants use, but not copper 1 , which is what our bodies use best. Ingesting too much copper 2, whether from supplements or from water pipes, etc., will end up making you copper toxic, and then copper deficient at the same time, since copper 2 will prevent copper 1 from getting into the cell. This is what I have learned, if it is not accurate, I can stand to be corrected.
he's going to find out one way or another, the harder route it is!

OP
A

axorr

I don`t get it, most people who take copper supplements as chelate, swear on reversing grey hairs,

You are saying that they are all lying ?

Mauritio

Mitosynergy copper. I researched all this a few years back and at first it sounds like a scam, but I bought the copper powder and it's the real deal. It's expensive. But there's no other copper product like it. If you need to supplement its the only option imo
100 percent agreed.
I used to take it (and it is definitely detoxing so go slow) . But it is also anti-endotoxin and anti-serotonin.
I think i will buy again in the near future. I also felt better in general.

schultz

Question regarding copper supplementation,

I wanted to start to take it to reverse grey hair.

I bought some fresh beef liver, still as I read on the internet, it contains tons of iron too, not only copper.

So what should I do ? should I keep taking beef liver (I eat it raw) or change to a copper supplement ?

Any opinion ?

Just drink some coffee with the liver and it will significantly reduce iron absorption.

I mentioned liver not to be a smart-**** but because I think it's the best option. People seem to have an obsession with supplements (I am prone to this myself). Supplementing with metals seems risky to me.

OP
A

axorr

Coffee advice is the most dumb thing a man can give for grey hair.

There are tons of reports of coffee causing grey hair even on keto/carni, so I dont drink coffee, it s pure poison