What Have You Experienced From Red Light?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I have a couple hundred $ of amazon gift cards. I am thinking about getting Danny Roddy's set up

How is the Return on investment?

tankasnowgod

I have a couple hundred $ of amazon gift cards. I am thinking about getting Danny Roddy's set up

How is the Return on investment?

I have a wide assortment of Red Light devices now. If you get the ones in the Danny Roddy vid, be aware, they throw a LOT of heat. As to be expected- they are heat lamps, after all. I have been using those a bit recently, but I use most of the other devices much more regularly.

I have 3 devices from Red Light Man, and like them all. Those are great if you want more concentrated light. But, they are also more expensive I also got quite a few of the ABI grow lights from amazon, and those, I use pretty every day, and think they offer the most "bang for the buck." Specifically, these ones- https://www.amazon.com/ABI-Booster-...941634&s=gateway&sr=8-13-fkmrnull-spons&psc=1

Since they only draw 12 watts, you can use them in any socket, and don't need the brooder lamps. They stay right around room temperature, even after hours of use.

I got a far amount of the 830 nm Illuminator devices, too.

Oh, and the Ultra Fire Red Flashlight is simply awesome.

Do you know what you'll be using them for? Where in the house? When?

Jem Oz

I use ones like Danny during the winter - doubles as a heater. Otherwise I use a mini combo light from redlightman. I have no way of knowing definitively what impact it has had on me. Sometimes I can literally feel my body come alive after just a few seconds under the combo light. My skin looks great, I look considerably younger than my years, but I think I always did. I've recently noticed a 'sun spot' next to my eye has gotten a lot lighter. Might be down to the red light, might be diet. Might be solban. I still have a thick head of hair, I shine the red light on it twice a week - again, no way of knowing the impact.

I guess we can't always tell, but have to go off the research, and as I'm sure you know, there is a LOT of positive red light info out there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals