What Have Been Proven Work For Hair Regrowth By Member Here?

Beehelp

exactly, lactic acid. I don't know, maybe some other acid is also good, but I just used that one

miki14

But what is the benefit of apitoxin or bee venom, which I think you can buy, for hair growth?

achillies

If you're talking about regrowing hair back to the way it was (or at least close to it), then there's none.

There are so many threads and theories about this topic: caffeine, dht, prolactin, scalp massaging, red light, supplements etc. But at the end of the day, none of them will restore your hair back to the way it was. They merely make your hair look fuller or better or at least stop the rate of the hairloss.

As others have said. I don't see much hope for actually regrowing hair on balding spots.

But.

Peats foods will stop or greatly halt hair loss.

Raw Milk, lots of gelatin/taurine, and simple syrup added to milk and oj/mango smoothies have doubled my hairs volume and made my widows peak actually grow and increase in length. My hair line has been steady for years. nw2

The perfect environment for a hair transplant in the coming years. An investment that pays dividends in how people/society precieve you in the coming decades

Hevel

southside15.jpg
I have only seen one case of someone regrowing hair on bald temples, I haven't tried his method yet but it's worth examining:
Google Translate

D

Deleted member 5487

southside15.jpg
I have only seen one case of someone regrowing hair on bald temples, I haven't tried his method yet but it's worth examining:
Google Translate

Derma roller is show to be the most effective.

1-2x a week you need to really damage the scalp on the hairline then slowly work your way down. I have stopped my hairloss and mabey am even getting some hair back.

Topical Coconut oil mixed with magnesium carbonate and taurine and spread it in the hair can't hurt.

Motif

All over the scalp

Considering I have only been on it 2 weeks and see new hair, this is very promising.

I did topical aspirin and cetirizine separately before but honestly saw no results.

Hi. How did that work for you over months ? Success ?

Hevel

Derma roller is show to be the most effective.

1-2x a week you need to really damage the scalp on the hairline then slowly work your way down. I have stopped my hairloss and mabey am even getting some hair back.

Topical Coconut oil mixed with magnesium carbonate and taurine and spread it in the hair can't hurt.

Effective at thickening already existing hair but not actual regrowth on bald areas, this specific roller(Lyapko) has 3.5mm needles compared to the 1.5mm dermaroller that people usually use, perhaps the 2mm difference is what needed for new regrowth.

GorillaHead

topical cyproheptadine seems good for me

i do have photographs but I can't seem to catch the light properly where new hair has sprouted on a bald area of my scalp . I will wait until the hairs grow out more to prove this.
You still doing the cypro? What is the concensus on this?

xetawaves

Effective at thickening already existing hair but not actual regrowth on bald areas, this specific roller(Lyapko) has 3.5mm needles compared to the 1.5mm dermaroller that people usually use, perhaps the 2mm difference is what needed for new regrowth.

Not sure why you say that. Lots of people have regrown hair with wounding.

GorillaHead

Any reason that you quit using it, lack of results, side-effects?
Because it doesn’t work. When minoxidil came out people noticed that it grew hair. Its original focus was to lower blood pressure. If cypro was gonna help hair. They would’ve noticed this effect by now. I don’t understand why people are leaning in on these things.

Michael Mohn

Many years ago I took some bromocriptine to lower elevated prolactin. After a 5 day course my prolactin was in normal range but my estrogen had increased.
Additional I noticed that my hairline was descending about 0.5 -1 inch (1-2cm).
I had barely noticed my receding hairline previously.
I wasn't looking for any hair growth but here it was.

Last edited:

xetawaves

Many years ago I took some bromocriptine to lower elevated prolactin. After a 5 day course my prolactin was in normal range but my estrogen had increased.
Additional I noticed that my hairline was descending about 0.5 -1 inch (1-2cm).
I had barely noticed my receding hairline previously.
I wasn't looking for any hair growth but here it was.
Sadly, estrogen and finasteride are the only things I've ever seen provide substantial hair regrowth. I researched mpb for years, but threw the white flag a couple years ago and started buzzing my head with a 2 guard. For what it's worth, I noticed my mpb halted completely after buzzing my head and even regrew a little. Also combining NDT, aspirin, and progesterone gives me decent regrowth.

BrianF

Because it doesn’t work. When minoxidil came out people noticed that it grew hair. Its original focus was to lower blood pressure. If cypro was gonna help hair. They would’ve noticed this effect by now. I don’t understand why people are leaning in on these things.
I tried minox and it gave me chest pains after a few days use. Not the sort of side-effects that I'm willing to accept.

Its safe to say that there's more chance of me running an experiment in which I put my own testicles on an anvil and proceed to beat them with a brass mallet.

I'll await a response from John Wester.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals