What Have Been Proven Work For Hair Regrowth By Member Here?

geneu

What have been proven work for hair regrowth by member here?
As title.
Recently I rub my hair scalp by using Emu oil, but seem very slow effect.
And I take tocomin, but seem too little effect for the damaged follicles.
Any suggestion by member here, which have great progress

Miggie

Well there are 4 things i currently use.

Topical taurine in water;
A blend of oils such as borage oil, evening primerose oil, emu oil and peppermint extract;
1.5mm dermaroller which I roll over the areas which has hair, once per week.
scalp massaging technique

not sure which one of these is causing the progress but I think all 4 of them contribute to my regrowth. I have a lot of dark hairs sprouting around my hairline now. I never had a perfect hairline not even as a child so maybe this is why the progress is relatively slow.

Strongbad

If you're talking about regrowing hair back to the way it was (or at least close to it), then there's none.

There are so many threads and theories about this topic: caffeine, dht, prolactin, scalp massaging, red light, supplements etc. But at the end of the day, none of them will restore your hair back to the way it was. They merely make your hair look fuller or better or at least stop the rate of the hairloss.

johnwester130

As title.

topical cyproheptadine seems good for me

i do have photographs but I can't seem to catch the light properly where new hair has sprouted on a bald area of my scalp . I will wait until the hairs grow out more to prove this.

bodacious

topical cyproheptadine seems good for me

i do have photographs but I can't seem to catch the light properly where new hair has sprouted on a bald area of my scalp . I will wait until the hairs grow out more to prove this.
Is this liquid cypro?

johnwester130

one bottle of the DMSO cypro into how much water?
and does it have the systemic effects like increased appetite and weight gain?

No dmso

just cypro and water , made from the tablets

I have noticed some systematic effects

Change in my bowels,
mild morning and midday tiredness,
massively vivid dreams - really intense,
some days I have more energy,

johnwester130

As title.

you can see my pictures of new hair here , despite the fact I am liteally using a digital camera from 2003 with awful lighting

There is clearly new hair right in the middle of the bald spot , and this area has been bald for about 6 years

obvious bald spot :

obvious new hair :

Been on topical cyproheptadine only 2 weeks

Before that was a different prostagladin blocker with cetirizine that had nasty side effects

brix

I wonder if there is any difference than oral/topical cypro in dmso on other parts of the body as it has been shown to to block aldosterone, which has been shown to be correlated with hair loss.

Miggie

you can see my pictures of new hair here , despite the fact I am liteally using a digital camera from 2003 with awful lighting

There is clearly new hair right in the middle of the bald spot , and this area has been bald for about 6 years

obvious bald spot :

obvious new hair :

Been on topical cyproheptadine only 2 weeks

Before that was a different prostagladin blocker with cetirizine that had nasty side effects

Are you talking about those long dark hairs that stand away from your current hairline? are those the ones that recently sprouted from the cypro spray?

Also i want to know how many mgs of cypro you used per 100ml. I want to add this to my taurine spray

johnwester130

Are you talking about those long dark hairs that stand away from your current hairline? are those the ones that recently sprouted from the cypro spray?

Also i want to know how many mgs of cypro you used per 100ml. I want to add this to my taurine spray

yes

they weren't there before, trust me

it's 60mg of cypro per 60ml

johnwester130

Ok thank you I will brew up a batch later today and keep this thread updated.
So do you only spray on the bald parts or all over your head?

All over the scalp

Considering I have only been on it 2 weeks and see new hair, this is very promising.

I did topical aspirin and cetirizine separately before but honestly saw no results.

Miggie

All over the scalp

Considering I have only been on it 2 weeks and see new hair, this is very promising.

I did topical aspirin and cetirizine separately before but honestly saw no results.

Very promising indeed especially since you have a lot of fuzz coming and a few very long hairs far far away from your hairline. Do you have any idea why this is so effective?

johnwester130

Very promising indeed especially since you have a lot of fuzz coming and a few very long hairs far far away from your hairline. Do you have any idea why this is so effective?

could be histamine

prostaglandins

maybe a hormone

I don't know

TubZy

No dmso

just cypro and water , made from the tablets

I have noticed some systematic effects

Change in my bowels,
mild morning and midday tiredness,
massively vivid dreams - really intense,
some days I have more energy,

Where did you get the tablets from?

J

James IV

Keeping steady blood sugar and Low endotoxin are probably the best things you can do for your hair. Adequate sunlight will help immensely with both of those things.
I lost a lot of hair when I didn't understand these factors. When I began addressing them the hair loss stopped, and thickened in the crown and top. Although my hairline hasnt moved down unfortunately. It may be too late for that.