Vitamin A As Retinyl Palmitate Now Available!

healthnatura

Simply A is now available! It's a simple oil solution of vitamin A as retinyl palmitate without any added excipients or fillers. No water or glycerin that can cause it to go rancid. Let me know how you like it!

http://www.healthnatura.com/Simply-A-p/vitamina1oz.htm

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

The K is in transit I should have it in a few days!

sm1693

Wow, someone has finally done it. I was about to order retinyl palmitate to make my own. Many thanks.

sm1693

Your current vit A product is excellent.

I use quite a bit of vit A each day and I would be interested in getting more retinol from each drop. I want to minimize oil usage.

If I could get a Retinol product with like 25,000 IU per drop, it would be really cool. I haven't looked at the solubility so maybe it's not even possible. Would anyone else be interested in this?

And if you're looking for new supplement ideas, I would kill to have a 95% pure sunflower E. The best I can tell, the current available one is 63%.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Those are some great thoughts. Thank you for the positive feedback on my Simply A. The vitamin A 25,000 iu might be tricky though. The base is 1.7 million iu per gram but it is a solid at that concentration. The tricky part will be seeing if I can keep a 25,000 iu in suspension without it clotting up and falling out. A lower concentration of 15,000 iu would certainly be achievable. Demand would also be a concern from an inventory perspective so I would need more than one request. See if you can drum up 4-6 more requests and I can move on this.

An alternative to the soy derived E has been on my list for some time. I'll be sure to add it if I can find one I can stand by.
As always I'm looking to add products to support my RP fans.

peterh

I certainly wouldn't mind a Retinol product with 15000-25000 IU per drop. Any updates on your K2 product (price, availability, how many mg per drop etc.)? Have you shipped to Australia before? Any problems with customs regarding Simply Progesterone (I was thinking of ordering it with Simply A)?