VIT A, E, D, K, K2 - In Doubt, Pls, What Dosages Do You Guys Use?

Frankdee20

Thanks guys, that's very helpful info. I was planning on starting A,D,E,K2, k , but, I was doubtful specially about supplementing Vit K since what I hear most is about its benefits/effects in blood clotting and I didn't like the idea of having thick blood (maybe I'm just being silly) or maybe it is a matter, again, of knowing if and exactly how much to add. I only get some 27mcg K from a Multivitamin. I don't know what is a good daily dosage of K. Or If the k2 I'm going to add should suffice. I hear you say you should not take K along E, now that's confusing, wouldn't the anti-clotting effects of E go well to balance the pro clotting effects of K? (What is the logic for not taking them together? I couldn't find Peat's reference to this) . Also you mean you shouldn't take them together "at all" or you mean take separetely as in "different time of the day".
With regards to vitamin A and E , I already get the 5000iu A and 65iu E from a multivitamin (RDA E is only 22.5iu) , but I wonder if you get the full dose from these packed together vitamins, or if one don't really get much benefit from that and should consider adding A and E separetely.

You can counter the clotting by using some E and Aspirin, which I take more frequently than K

Arnold Grape

I went back to a multi when I started working nights and my diet was suffering a bit on those days. It's not ideal but I could feel a positive difference. I use this one I found recommended on toxinless.com.
https://www.vitacost.com/garden-of-...e-multivitamin-for-men-75-vegetarian-capsules
No kidding: somebody should start a thread about the practicality of taking so many sups while being out and about. (One of my friend's actually made fun of me recently for popping b vitamins - I guess that was warranted.)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
No kidding: somebody should start a thread about the practicality of taking so many sups while being out and about. (One of my friend's actually made fun of me recently for popping b vitamins - I guess that was warranted.)
Good idea!

Lee Simeon

Vitamin A-6000IU
Vitamin D-4000IU
Vitamin E- 250IU
Vitamin K2-6 mg

I take this topically, and get great results with it.

OP
No_Energy

No_Energy

Thanks everyone for your replies, comments, ideias, advices. I wanted to reply all of you , but, I haven't been well the past couple of weeks. People (family) don't seem to understand, but, sometimes I have so little energy that writing on a forum, or even talking is too much..

ddjd

Hi everyone,

I'm still in doubt about dosages, What are common dosages to suplemment Vitamin A, E, D, k, k2 ?

Thanks.

i think around these ratios- 20,000iu vit A, to 5,000iu Vit D, to 5mg, MK4 K2 . and E i take seperately.

But you absolutely must take magnesium (i prefer glycinate), before taking that concoction, it will be so much more effective with the magnesium.

K

Kayaker

Supplemental A is highly allergenic according to Peat. Using D instead of UV rays is a bad idea. E isn't needed in large amounts if you don't eat much PUFA. K is where it's at.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals