Update On My Skin

Kate

Previous post:
my sister eats pufas all day and has the clearest skin ever!!
so jealous X...D glad she doesn't have to deal with it though.

I on the other have black heads (everywhere!!! face, back and chest :shifty: and a bit of acne around my check bones ( that has gotten a bit better since ray peating...a little) My skin looks great if you take a few steps back, but any closer and it looks like a garbage dump!

my mom gave me acne soap when i had only one pimple, and I think that is what started it, but I haven't used chemicals on my face in forever, I am also thinking hormones and stuff, but I have been eating carrot salads, so maybe that will help a bit, after a while... ( eh and i get trump's orange face with the carrots too_)

I will admit that it is getting better very slowly (there are ups and downs) but, I wish that I didn't have to struggle with such sensitive, bumpy skin, that has a bunch of small black heads on it..... :mad:

Update:

Looking significantly better! a few blemishes, but no new acne in a while. All of the bumps i could see under my skin are gone. I went on vacation and ate food i wouldn't regularly eat, but i didn't react at all. chest and back are also looking ten times better.

I have been eating liver, getting more sun and reducing the times that i wash my face (my face wouldn't last long before getting greasy so i washed it all the time ;.;)

Topical things:
Bentonite clay (I put coconut oil on first, then apply the clay, this stops the oils from clogging my pores and stops the clay from drying my skin)

Someone recommended Solban(Niacinamide, Caffeine, and Aspirin) But I just made my own mixture of apsirin, Niacinamide, aloe vera and that works AMAZING!!!!!

Also use water and epsom salt instead of soap :D

tara

:)

Topical things:
Bentonite clay (I put coconut oil on first, then apply the clay, this stops the oils from clogging my pores and stops the clay from drying my skin)

Someone recommended Solban(Niacinamide, Caffeine, and Aspirin) But I just made my own mixture of apsirin, Niacinamide, aloe vera and that works AMAZING!!!!!

Also use water and epsom salt instead of soap
This is good info, might give these a shot. Thanks!

OP
K

Kate

This is good info, might give these a shot. Thanks!

The most noticeable difference was with the niacinamide, you should def give that a try :D

the first time I used the clay i reacted a bit, (but now it is really nice)
some people recommend putting it on your feet first so you can get used to it (the detox).

EIRE24

Previous post:
my sister eats pufas all day and has the clearest skin ever!!
so jealous X...D glad she doesn't have to deal with it though.

I on the other have black heads (everywhere!!! face, back and chest :shifty: and a bit of acne around my check bones ( that has gotten a bit better since ray peating...a little) My skin looks great if you take a few steps back, but any closer and it looks like a garbage dump!

my mom gave me acne soap when i had only one pimple, and I think that is what started it, but I haven't used chemicals on my face in forever, I am also thinking hormones and stuff, but I have been eating carrot salads, so maybe that will help a bit, after a while... ( eh and i get trump's orange face with the carrots too_)

I will admit that it is getting better very slowly (there are ups and downs) but, I wish that I didn't have to struggle with such sensitive, bumpy skin, that has a bunch of small black heads on it..... :mad:

Update:

Looking significantly better! a few blemishes, but no new acne in a while. All of the bumps i could see under my skin are gone. I went on vacation and ate food i wouldn't regularly eat, but i didn't react at all. chest and back are also looking ten times better.

I have been eating liver, getting more sun and reducing the times that i wash my face (my face wouldn't last long before getting greasy so i washed it all the time ;.;)

Topical things:

Also use water and epsom salt instead of soap :D
How did you make the solban mixture yourself? I would love to do this.

mujuro

I think sometimes vitamin A can make all the difference. My wife was getting bad nodular pimples in her groin area a long time back. She got them occasionally but she began getting one almost every day. I gave her 50,000iu retinyl palmitate and they stopped completely.

She used to get frustrated that I drank coke and juice and ate plates of carbs but never had so much as a blackhead.

OP
K

Kate

How did you make the solban mixture yourself? I would love to do this.

- let 2 tablets of aspirin dissolve in water (i also put an aloe vera gel, but it isn't needed)
- then empty 1 tablet of niacinamide
(I don't use caffiene, only because it wasn't something I have)
& it usually lasts a long time, because it is a liquid and i just use it as a spot treatment.

Also things to note:
The aspirin has starch, so you may want to dissolve stir it, and let the starch settle to the bottom or drain it some how.
it may be something you want to consider. Also niacinamide by itself stings on open cuts (just to let you know) so you can dilute it in more water if you prefer.
I guess just experiment with it, and test it on your skin before going over board.

teds

Forum Supporter
i wonder what the effect of mixing niacinamide into the clay for a mask would be... anyone tried by any chance? :)

teds

Forum Supporter
Wow! A post by such saturation that isn't just a one word reply or sarcastic.

Is it because the OP is a girl? :lol:
er... be the change you wish to see in the world..

Well since I was already experimenting with bootleg augmented Solban... thought I might throw Aloe into the cauldron as well :smilingimp:

OP
K

Kate

i wonder what the effect of mixing niacinamide into the clay for a mask would be... anyone tried by any chance? :)
XD idk how that would work but I will see if it mixes, or if it might be too much on the skin at the same time.

OP
K

Kate

did you just assume my gender
& how do we know his comment wasn't sarcastic....

Last edited:

LadyRae

- let 2 tablets of aspirin dissolve in water (i also put an aloe vera gel, but it isn't needed)
- then empty 1 tablet of niacinamide
(I don't use caffiene, only because it wasn't something I have)
& it usually lasts a long time, because it is a liquid and i just use it as a spot treatment.

Also things to note:
The aspirin has starch, so you may want to dissolve stir it, and let the starch settle to the bottom or drain it some how.
it may be something you want to consider. Also niacinamide by itself stings on open cuts (just to let you know) so you can dilute it in more water if you prefer.
I guess just experiment with it, and test it on your skin before going over board.
I just made your topical liquid:
4 tablets aspirin, dissolved, skimmed off liquid
2 capsules Niacinamide
2 capsules caffeine
1,000 mg vit C powder

Applied to water only-washed face with cotton pad.
Feels lovely, thanks!

Any updates on your skin issues?