Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

ilikecats

@Light what effects have you noticed? There’s some debate over whether using it topically will have systemic effects or not.

Light

@Light what effects have you noticed? There’s some debate over whether using it topically will have systemic effects or not.
Pulse slowing down from over 100 at rest to an average 90bpm.
I have a neurological issue that made me lose a lot of feeling in myh right leg and today it's a little better, but too soon to be definitive.
And on the mental side, a little less tolarence for BS. Like on TV, I watch a lot of late night to pass time and these past few days I just can't be bothered, not angry at the pointlessness of it, just a "no, thank you" kinda feeling towards it.
I must hedge and say i've only been taking a few mcg a day for 3.5 days now, so it's all very very new and will probably change with time

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The only thing is that the Tyronene doesn't actually dissolve in the alcohol, so you need to give it a good shake before applying it, otherwise you just get a drop of rubbing alcohol.

This is due to the 30% water in that rubbing alcohol. If you can find the 90% strength in a local grocery store it should dissolve just fine. The 70% also works but as you noticed the bottle has to be shaken before use.

Fexxx

Yesterday and today Morning I tried one drop transdermal on my wrists and felt absolutely nothing?

Fexxx

Update: After my very extreme first reaction i can now tolerate T3 way better - pure energy without any sideeffects! What could be the reason for this? (Thyroid Storm or rt3 Clearing.. ???)

PS: Like mentioned in another Thread by another user also for me Adrenal Cortex Supps make NDT/T3 working even better.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update: After my very extreme first reaction i can now tolerate T3 way better - pure energy without any sideeffects! What could be the reason for this? (Thyroid Storm or rt3 Clearing.. ???)

PS: Like mentioned in another Thread by another user also for me Adrenal Cortex Supps make NDT/T3 working even better.

Possibly yes. It seems a lot of people have issues with T3 when they start and after a few weeks the issue seems to resolve. Other possible reasons include insufficient cholesterol or not enough conversion into downstream steroids initially so the body cannot respond to the increased metabolism with more progesterone/DHEA which help maintain cell stability under higher metabolism and thus more ROS.

Light

@haidut @Travis
I have been mixing Tyronene with rubbing alcohol for a couple of weeks now, and I just found out that in my country rubbing alcohol is mixed ethanol+methanol, to stop alcoholics from drinking it.
I've been adding it to my drinks, putting it on the tongue and gums and massaging it into my face...
Obviously I have to stop doing that, and because I use it on my face I also want to avoid alcohol completely, if possible (including vodka etc., even in small amounts).
Looking around for food emulsifiers, rather than solvents, I saw that honey is used in cocktails as a good one for combining alcohol with other ingredients.
So if T3 dissolves in ethanol, and ethanol dissolves in honey... maybe T3 will dissolve in honey?
So I tried it - mixing 2 drops of Tyronene with 16ml of honey = 1mcg of T3 per 1ml of honey.
It seems to the naked eye to mix very well.
So my question to @Travis is whether or not that is actually the case, or does it just look like they're well mixed?
And to both of you - if there's an issue of degradation or destruction of the T3, or do you think it should keep well?
Thank You

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut @Travis
I have been mixing Tyronene with rubbing alcohol for a couple of weeks now, and I just found out that in my country rubbing alcohol is mixed ethanol+methanol, to stop alcoholics from drinking it.
I've been adding it to my drinks, putting it on the tongue and gums and massaging it into my face...
Obviously I have to stop doing that, and because I use it on my face I also want to avoid alcohol completely, if possible (including vodka etc., even in small amounts).
Looking around for food emulsifiers, rather than solvents, I saw that honey is used in cocktails as a good one for combining alcohol with other ingredients.
So if T3 dissolves in ethanol, and ethanol dissolves in honey... maybe T3 will dissolve in honey?
So I tried it - mixing 2 drops of Tyronene with 16ml of honey = 1mcg of T3 per 1ml of honey.
It seems to the naked eye to mix very well.
So my question to @Travis is whether or not that is actually the case, or does it just look like they're well mixed?
And to both of you - if there's an issue of degradation or destruction of the T3, or do you think it should keep well?
Thank You

As long as the honey mixture is used entirely, even if it does not mix very well it should still end up where it is needed and exert its effects. I think because the amount of T3 is so low per volume of liquid in Tyronene, it will probably mix well with anything in which SFA and/or ethanol mix well.

ilikecats

@haidut over a month later and my rats dosing 24mcg at a time lol... dosing around 100mcg a day. My bad about over reacting earlier in this thread. In my opinion there are a lot of unanswered questions in regard to thyroid supplementation in the Peatosphere (trademarked :P) and Ray has dropped the ball a little bit tbh. For example he's written about the negative effects of levothyroxine and said he doesn't recommend it in any amount (can't find the quote right now) but then apparently its fine to take as long as it's with T3? He mentioned he had issues with T3 alone (issues Ive never gotten) that resolved when he added in some T4 but he never explained the mechanism of action. The only reasoning for taking T4 that I've seen him give is that since it has a longer half life it helps keeps the TSH suppressed all the way through the night (implying that T3 can't do the same) when it's taken before bed (He takes cynoplus before bed). But I think this is wrong since I've seen the lab work of quite a few people on high dose T3 only therapy and their tsh levels are often below .01 (yes below .01) and thats in a fasted state without medication for 12 plus hours. I also don't think theres a way to magically escape thyroid suppression when taking thyroid unless you take extremely tiny amounts (1 mcg or less). The only thing that you can really do is try to lower the amount of suppression that occurs but this can be a fools errand and somewhat pointless since the more hypothyroid you are the more thyroid supplementaion you need. Ray has said he's known some people who need 500mg of armour a day... thats over 7 grains and the equivalent of 175mcg of T3 (based off of Rays equivalency estimates). With a dose like this its impossible to keep to Rays dosage recommendation( no more than 3-5mcg at a time)... even if you took a dose every hour on the hour you'd have to take over 10mcg at a time. And Ray breaks his own rule when he takes his 1/4 tablet of cynoplus at night... thats 9mcg of T3. Ray's told me that usually he keeps his T3:T4 1:3 but he'll sometimes take extra T3 frequently throughout the day but mentioned that if you keep that up for a couple weeks going back to just the 1:3 T3:T4 ratio will cause a period of hypothyroidism. I think that's interesting. And one more thing is that a lot of people have resolved their hypothyroid symptoms with taking 1 large T3 dose daily. The work of Dr. John C. Lowe is interesting in regards to this... he himself dosed 150mcg once a day. So even if the half life is short the effects last much longer than just a few hours. I don't think his work can be discounted since he worked with hundreds of patients and focused on resolving ALL their symptoms of hypothyroidism and often did so successfully.

This is interesting too:

"A 33 year old partially thyroidectomized woman was euthyroid when ingesting 500 microgram of L-triiodothyronine (T3) daily. Her condition was evaluated during therapy with daily T3 doses between 50 and 500 microgram. She was hypothyroid and had a markedly subnormal oxygen consumption rate when taking 50 to 100 microgram T3 daily, and oxygen consumption did not increase greatly above predicted normal values despite serum T3 concentrations up to 3,200 ng/dl. Her pulse rate, blood pressure, systolic time intervals and exercise tolerance changed minimally and remained within the normal range during the different dosage schedules. Urinary creatine and hydroxyproline, indices of muscle and skeletal protein catabolism, increased normally with higher T3 doses, but serum cholesterol, creatine phosphokinase, calcium and alkaline phosphatase did not change substantially. Basal and thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) stimulated thyrotropin secretion were suppressed during all T3 doses. The prolactin response to TRH was normal at 50 microgram T3/day and was reduced by higher doses of T3. Absorption of T3, serum T3 protein binding and T3 metabolic clearance rates were all within normal limits. The findings in this patient are compared to clinical and biochemical findings in 17 previously described patients. The manifestations of peripheral thyroid hormone resistance are quite variable in the organ systems involved and in the degree of involvement. The molecular basis of the abnormality in our patient remains undefined."

Partial peripheral resistance to thyroid hormone. - PubMed - NCBI

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut over a month later and my rats dosing 24mcg at a time lol... dosing around 100mcg a day. My bad about over reacting earlier in this thread. In my opinion there are a lot of unanswered questions in regard to thyroid supplementation in the Peatosphere (trademarked :P) and Ray has dropped the ball a little bit tbh. For example he's written about the negative effects of levothyroxine and said he doesn't recommend it in any amount (can't find the quote right now) but then apparently its fine to take as long as it's with T3? He mentioned he had issues with T3 alone (issues Ive never gotten) that resolved when he added in some T4 but he never explained the mechanism of action. The only reasoning for taking T4 that I've seen him give is that since it has a longer half life it helps keeps the TSH suppressed all the way through the night (implying that T3 can't do the same) when it's taken before bed (He takes cynoplus before bed). But I think this is wrong since I've seen the lab work of quite a few people on high dose T3 only therapy and their tsh levels are often below .01 (yes below .01) and thats in a fasted state without medication for 12 plus hours. I also don't think theres a way to magically escape thyroid suppression when taking thyroid unless you take extremely tiny amounts (1 mcg or less). The only thing that you can really do is try to lower the amount of suppression that occurs but this can be a fools errand and somewhat pointless since the more hypothyroid you are the more thyroid supplementaion you need. Ray has said he's known some people who need 500mg of armour a day... thats over 7 grains and the equivalent of 175mcg of T3 (based off of Rays equivalency estimates). With a dose like this its impossible to keep to Rays dosage recommendation( no more than 3-5mcg at a time)... even if you took a dose every hour on the hour you'd have to take over 10mcg at a time. And Ray breaks his own rule when he takes his 1/4 tablet of cynoplus at night... thats 9mcg of T3. Ray's told me that usually he keeps his T3:T4 1:3 but he'll sometimes take extra T3 frequently throughout the day but mentioned that if you keep that up for a couple weeks going back to just the 1:3 T3:T4 ratio will cause a period of hypothyroidism. I think that's interesting. And one more thing is that a lot of people have resolved their hypothyroid symptoms with taking 1 large T3 dose daily. The work of Dr. John C. Lowe is interesting in regards to this... he himself dosed 150mcg once a day. So even if the half life is short the effects last much longer than just a few hours. I don't think his work can be discounted since he worked with hundreds of patients and focused on resolving ALL their symptoms of hypothyroidism and often did so successfully.

This is interesting too:

"A 33 year old partially thyroidectomized woman was euthyroid when ingesting 500 microgram of L-triiodothyronine (T3) daily. Her condition was evaluated during therapy with daily T3 doses between 50 and 500 microgram. She was hypothyroid and had a markedly subnormal oxygen consumption rate when taking 50 to 100 microgram T3 daily, and oxygen consumption did not increase greatly above predicted normal values despite serum T3 concentrations up to 3,200 ng/dl. Her pulse rate, blood pressure, systolic time intervals and exercise tolerance changed minimally and remained within the normal range during the different dosage schedules. Urinary creatine and hydroxyproline, indices of muscle and skeletal protein catabolism, increased normally with higher T3 doses, but serum cholesterol, creatine phosphokinase, calcium and alkaline phosphatase did not change substantially. Basal and thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) stimulated thyrotropin secretion were suppressed during all T3 doses. The prolactin response to TRH was normal at 50 microgram T3/day and was reduced by higher doses of T3. Absorption of T3, serum T3 protein binding and T3 metabolic clearance rates were all within normal limits. The findings in this patient are compared to clinical and biochemical findings in 17 previously described patients. The manifestations of peripheral thyroid hormone resistance are quite variable in the organ systems involved and in the degree of involvement. The molecular basis of the abnormality in our patient remains undefined."

Partial peripheral resistance to thyroid hormone. - PubMed - NCBI

I agree, for me thyroid is such a hit-or-miss that I only take it occasionally when I feel very hypo or after a very stressful day. T3, T4, combinations, dosing, caveats, etc - I just can't be spending all of my time worrying about those things. But when used sporadically, for me at least, both T3 or T4/T3 combination seem to have good effects.

milkboi

Hey, does the product get succesfully delivered to german customers? In other words, does it make it through german customs?

CLASH

@haidut
You mention here that you have used T3 sporadically. Is there a risk of shutting down the HPTA doing this with physiologic doses?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
You mention here that you have used T3 sporadically. Is there a risk of shutting down the HPTA doing this with physiologic doses?

Broda Barnes said that shutdown only occurred in his patients when the dose was such that their temps rose beyound 99 degrees and stayed that high for a least 48 hours. I guess sustained high heat production is the signal to the brain to actually lower thyroid output.

japanesedude

I've just realized that Tyronene has completely different effects Which is depending on where I use.
For the past 6 months,I have always used a drop on the scrotum to stimulates androgen synthesis. and it does increased my libido but doesn't have much impact on my temperature.
Today,I used a drop on my forearm and It raised my temp almost immediately. I start enjoy lisetening to music like a teenager. I just feel so good on it.

Sexypizza

Hello guys,

I just got some tyronene. I can't figure out still if topical or oral is the best way to administrate it.

also, how do you dilute it??? 8mcg sounds like too much.

Light

Hello guys,

I just got some tyronene. I can't figure out still if topical or oral is the best way to administrate it.

also, how do you dilute it??? 8mcg sounds like too much.
Oral seems to be better, from experience and also according to Dr. Peat, as it has a systemic effect this way, whereas topically it's supposed to only have a local effect.
However, I've tried it on the wrist (and other people have, too) and it worked fine - elevating temperatures etc.

I dilute it in vodka for now, but don't love it and looking for non-alcoholic option if anyone should find one.
If you do use alcohol (rubbing alcohol is fine for topical use) the Tyronene stays in a thin layer on top and you need to give it a good shake before each use.

TripleOG

What percentage alcohol? @Light

Shouldn't be much separation with something like Everclear (95% alc), atleast not in my experience. Maybe buy and add some extra Isopropyl Myristate to the mix.

Light

What percentage alcohol? @Light

Shouldn't be much separation with something like Everclear (95% alc), atleast not in my experience. Maybe buy and add some extra Isopropyl Myristate to the mix.
Yeah I used 70% rubbing alcohol, and haidut did mention that 90% alcohol should give you a better mix.
The vodka is obviously much less than 70%.
I don't mind having to shake it before every use, it only takes a second, but I want to try some topically on my face for fine wrinkles and the vodka it making my skin dry, so i'm looking for something other than alcohol.