Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I ordered it a few days ago, will be getting it finally in the day after tomorrow, and since it's the first time in my life i'll be trying thyroid of any kind I do intend to dilute it and go slowly.
Since it's soluble in alcohol it should be soluble in water, and I was going to mix it with filtered water and sip slowly throughout the day.
Do you think that would be fine @haidut ?

Tyronene would not mix well with water since it contains SFA. Strong alcohol (70% or higher) is needed for dilution.

Light

Tyronene would not mix well with water since it contains SFA. Strong alcohol (70% or higher) is needed for dilution.
Does SFA stand for semifluorinated alkanes?
If so, wouldn't that dissolve in some oil? maybe coconut oil

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How does t3 specifically cause pufa defeciency other than simply raising metabolism?

I said anything that raises metabolism will eventually induce the EFA deficiency. I am not aware that T3 has some special properties that will somehow make the PUFA disappear. Once ingested/stored, the only way out is through (reasonable) lipolysis and then conjugation by the liver and excretion. Having enough vitamin E in the blood will help deactive a lot of the floating PUFA and this protect the liver from PUFA overload.

Momado965

How does t3 specofically cause pufa defeciency other than simply raising metabolism?
I said anything that raises metabolism will eventually induce the EFA deficiency. I am not aware that T3 has some special properties that will somehow make the PUFA disappear. Once ingested/stored, the only way out is through (reasonable) lipolysis and then conjugation by the liver and excretion. Having enough vitamin E in the blood will help deactive a lot of the floating PUFA and this protect the liver from PUFA overload.

Seems like restricting fat intake along with t3 and PC is the way to go.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Seems like restricting fat intake along with t3 and PC is the way to go.

Yes, that and also vitamin E as it helps deactivate linoleic/linolenic acid directly.
Vitamin E: Estrogen antagonist, energy promoter, and anti-inflammatory
"...One possibly crucial protective effect of vitamin E against the polyunsaturated fatty acids that hasn't been explored is the direct destruction of linolenic and linoleic acid. It is known that bacterial vitamin E is involved in the saturation of unsaturated fatty acids, and it is also known that intestinal bacteria turn linoleic and linolenic acids into the fully saturated stearic acid."

Momado965

Yes, that and also vitamin E as it helps deactivate linoleic/linolenic acid directly.
Vitamin E: Estrogen antagonist, energy promoter, and anti-inflammatory
"...One possibly crucial protective effect of vitamin E against the polyunsaturated fatty acids that hasn't been explored is the direct destruction of linolenic and linoleic acid. It is known that bacterial vitamin E is involved in the saturation of unsaturated fatty acids, and it is also known that intestinal bacteria turn linoleic and linolenic acids into the fully saturated stearic acid."

Wow! Destruction lol. Gotta get myself some wheat germ E then.

Light

The product was made to mimic the BlueSky Peptides product, which has 100mcg T3 per ml. That's what people asked for when I was releasing it. So, this came down to about 8mcg/drop
@haidut If a bottle is 15ml at a 1ml:100mcg ratio, than a whole bottle would have 1,500mcg.
Divide that to 360 drops: 1,500/360=~4.17mcg per drop.
You also say that a drop has ~8mcg, so double. And a whole 15ml bottle should actually have: 8mcg*360drops=~2,880mcg for the bottle, and ~192mcg per ml.
I'm getting my Tyronene later today and am going to dilute it with rubbing alcohol, and I want to control the dose really tightly,
so can you please look into this?

Light

/lab, Wagner!

--
The other ingredients shouldn't effect my calculation, if that's what you meant, they're taken into account.
And I don't think I confused the units either.

Last edited:

Wagner83

@haidut If a bottle is 15ml at a 1ml:100mcg ratio, than a whole bottle would have 1,500mcg.
Divide that to 360 drops: 1,500/360=~4.17mcg per drop.
You also say that a drop has ~8mcg, so double. And a whole 15ml bottle should actually have: 8mcg*360drops=~2,880mcg for the bottle, and ~192mcg per ml.
I'm getting my Tyronene later today and am going to dilute it with rubbing alcohol, and I want to control the dose really tightly,
so can you please look into this?
The bluesky peptides has 3000 mcg of t3 per bottle and haidut's product is 2880 mcg per bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't know, I'll receive my first bottles only later today, but I assume when he says "15 ml" he means the liquid itself,
lets just ask him, @haidut ?

Yes, the total liquid is 15ml of which some of the volume is occupied by the 2.88mg T3.

Fexxx

I tried one drop orally (after Breakfast) and it was way to strong for me. Heartpounding and Adrenaline Feelings. Would be taking it transdermal an Option? What can I do to „reduce“ the absorbtion?

Light

I tried one drop orally (after Breakfast) and it was way to strong for me. Heartpounding and Adrenaline Feelings. Would be taking it transdermal an Option? What can I do to „reduce“ the absorbtion?
I've mixed it with 70% rubbing alcohol, at a 1:7 ratio of Tyronene:Alcohol respectively, so I get 1mcg per drop,
and I use it topically, it works just fine, both the smaller dose and the topical application slow cause a much smaller affect and are much more controllable.
The only thing is that the Tyronene doesn't actually dissolve in the alcohol, so you need to give it a good shake before applying it, otherwise you just get a drop of rubbing alcohol.
If you find something better to dissolve it in, that will allow you to take it orally, i'de love to hear about it too :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals