Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

ilikecats

Concerning Cynomel vs @haidut (Idealabs) Tyronene - Tyronene is the winner, much more potent and I had better results on pulse and temps with it, also absorbs very fast. However, the decision to put 8mcg per drop is beyond me and is a dealbreaker for me personally. It's a pain to dilute the solution and I do not want to be the one to play around with measuring this stuff, risking making a mistake. It also does not dissolve well in liquids (floats on top mostly) which makes it hard to split just by putting a drop in a coke/water bottle and sipping through the day.

On my current dosage of 8mcg per day, the Tyronene bottle would last me 360 days for $29.99, that's like $0.083 per day... There is really no reason to try to squeeze more mcg's into one drop like this. I am sure it is just to make it so you get plenty of hormone inside to match Cynomel and competitors but it makes the product not very user-friendly for a majority of people I think.

A Cynomel bottle might just cost like $14 but the shipping for me would be $40-50 extra. Personally, I would easily pay $60 for an equal amount of Tyronene as in current product but split into smaller bottles (like Estroban) at 1mcg per drop. This makes it super convenient to carry with you and easy to dose.

@haidut would you ever consider custom orders like this?
+1

Dhair

Concerning Cynomel vs @haidut (Idealabs) Tyronene - Tyronene is the winner, much more potent and I had better results on pulse and temps with it, also absorbs very fast. However, the decision to put 8mcg per drop is beyond me and is a dealbreaker for me personally. It's a pain to dilute the solution and I do not want to be the one to play around with measuring this stuff, risking making a mistake. It also does not dissolve well in liquids (floats on top mostly) which makes it hard to split just by putting a drop in a coke/water bottle and sipping through the day.

On my current dosage of 8mcg per day, the Tyronene bottle would last me 360 days for $29.99, that's like $0.083 per day... There is really no reason to try to squeeze more mcg's into one drop like this. I am sure it is just to make it so you get plenty of hormone inside to match Cynomel and competitors but it makes the product not very user-friendly for a majority of people I think.

A Cynomel bottle might just cost like $14 but the shipping for me would be $40-50 extra. Personally, I would easily pay $60 for an equal amount of Tyronene as in current product but split into smaller bottles (like Estroban) at 1mcg per drop. This makes it super convenient to carry with you and easy to dose.

@haidut would you ever consider custom orders like this?
Diluting the product at home was probably a more practical solution for people when the product was in DMSO, but even then it's far more inconvenient then it has to be. You are right, it's very difficult to dilute the SFA esters products. Most people wouldn't bother with it IMO.

Wagner83

He disclosed the solvents he uses, so perhaps buying those to dilute whatever product one wants to will work. I don't remember if @haidut said pure alcohol will work as well or if it was only for other solvents (dmso, water).
Blueskypeptides seem to dissolve a lot of t3 in water and ethanol, perhaps it could be an other option upon check out, or haidut could sell the sfa esters solvent itself (I think I asked about the latter already and the answer was no).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Wagner83 @vulture and @ilikecats - anybody can buy pharma grade isopropyl myristate from Amazon and pure ethanol like EverClear should also be available online. The current formulation should only be diluted with one of these solvents. I mentioned using vodka or water in the past but that was when the formulation was with DMSO/ethanol, both of which can mix with more vodka or water.

Aleeri

@Wagner83 @vulture and @ilikecats - anybody can buy pharma grade isopropyl myristate from Amazon and pure ethanol like EverClear should also be available online. The current formulation should only be diluted with one of these solvents. I mentioned using vodka or water in the past but that was when the formulation was with DMSO/ethanol, both of which can mix with more vodka or water.

Not always easy when you're located abroad. What's wrong with releasing a lower strength? You would even earn more money on it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not always easy when you're located abroad. What's wrong with releasing a lower strength? You would even earn more money on it.

We could, but so far we did not get many requests after people realized they can easily dilute it themselves. You can also probably use rubbing alcohol as long as it is at least 70% strength. That should be available in pretty much any country that has a pharmacy and in many of them it is sold OTC in grocery stores.

olive

Would applying small doses of T3 topically on scalp downregulate thyroid? Attempting to regrow receded temples, Ray Peat recommended topical T3.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would applying small doses of T3 topically on scalp downregulate thyroid? Attempting to regrow receded temples, Ray Peat recommended topical T3.

Probably not, if only 3-4 drops are used. Did he say how much T3 to apply?

Aleeri

He did not.
I did find a study on mouse using topical T3 to induce hair growth. HED seems to be around 50mcg.

Topical triiodothyronine stimulates epidermal proliferation, dermal thickening, and hair growth in mice and rats. - PubMed - NCBI

I want to try this as well but would it not absorb systemically? I mean 50mcg is a huge dosage, if I applied that to my arm it would be overdose and tons of side effects. I made a dilution for scalp that would be 1mcg per drop, I guess that would be too little?

Aleeri

We could, but so far we did not get many requests after people realized they can easily dilute it themselves. You can also probably use rubbing alcohol as long as it is at least 70% strength. That should be available in pretty much any country that has a pharmacy and in many of them it is sold OTC in grocery stores.

Ok I did use rubbing alcohol in my homemade topical spray for scalp ala Solban style, the problem is after using it for a few months I actually had worse hair loss. I do not know if it is a coincidence or not but had to stop it, but general health has improved so I was surprised to experience a worsening of hair.

Rubbing alcohol has some coloring and other stuff added to avoid you being able to drink it, I doubt it's good for you to get into your system on a daily basis.

vulture

Well, today was first use of Tyrone on my rat, just one drop sublingual. Taste is horrible. used it about an hour after pansterone 2 drops (not first timer), and I had an impression that my rat had increased awareness, relaxation and being more ludic, joking and more prone to joyful mood.
I haven't tried another drop after lunch because I'm not sure how frequently shall I start to experiment dosing this stuff. Rat didn't feel anything negative neither temp or pulse were decreased (slightly increased indeed, but I need more times to compare with and without).
I've read that ideally it shall be dissolved into small doses, but I see no point on it if it has a 72 hours of duration in blood. I'd like some thoughts on this. Do you find it useful to take smaller doses along the day?

Aleeri

Well, today was first use of Tyrone on my rat, just one drop sublingual. Taste is horrible. used it about an hour after pansterone 2 drops (not first timer), and I had an impression that my rat had increased awareness, relaxation and being more ludic, joking and more prone to joyful mood.
I haven't tried another drop after lunch because I'm not sure how frequently shall I start to experiment dosing this stuff. Rat didn't feel anything negative neither temp or pulse were decreased (slightly increased indeed, but I need more times to compare with and without).
I've read that ideally it shall be dissolved into small doses, but I see no point on it if it has a 72 hours of duration in blood. I'd like some thoughts on this. Do you find it useful to take smaller doses along the day?

Interesting so you took full 8mcg dosage at one time without strong effects? I put it in a glass of water and sip during 6 hours and I can feel it strongly taking just 1/3 of it.

I am skeptical about the duration in blood. I only feel T3 for a few hours after taking it, after that I need another dose. But there is some kind of buildup indeed but I think it is not active in the same way for 72 hours, that would give many people sleeping issues.

TripleOG

When I first purchased Tyronene I had trouble discerning its effects, eventually getting shelved. Topical never did anything and oral (for rat) barely showed an effect which disappeared after the first use.

Recently decided to give it another try (over a year later), and lets just say I finally see what its like to overdose thyroid :D One drop on rats neck and a huge surge was experienced within 15minutes. Stronger than any previous time. Obviously too much, but very promising as this had never happened before. Rat had just started Metergoline and is realizing a lot of IdeaLab supps are beginning to work as intended.

So yea, you can include me with 1yo+ products maintaining potency @haidut . Purchased around the time you switched to SFA/ethanol. Can't imagine what this was like with DMSO.

For everyone diluting, what are you storing the diluted solution in?

vulture

Interesting so you took full 8mcg dosage at one time without strong effects? I put it in a glass of water and sip during 6 hours and I can feel it strongly taking just 1/3 of it.

I am skeptical about the duration in blood. I only feel T3 for a few hours after taking it, after that I need another dose. But there is some kind of buildup indeed but I think it is not active in the same way for 72 hours, that would give many people sleeping issues.
On my rat I had that impression, but effects are subtle enough that they could start vanishing slowly, and what really is making me think it doesn't last that long is that hands and feet start getting cold again (this might be the easiest way to notice it). I really liked that feeling of being more awake yet calm. And winter here since rat got a cold feels crappier, and looks like he feel way more resistant to cold weather on it.
I think 11-Keto DHT + T3 would be an interesting thing to try as long as you have enought quality food available.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to dissolve T3 (SFA/ethanol version) in water, I don't think you could get an homogenious dosage AFAIK. I'm trying to find isopropyl myristate to dilute it and use the 8 mcg in three or four times between morning and afternoon. Also going to give a female rat a chance to try it in smaller dosages, since she weights a lot less than my male rat.

vulture

@haidut I
When you say at least I suppose a greater degree of alcohol would do the trick
I just found 96° potable ethanol. Dirt cheap.

DaveFoster

Concerning Cynomel vs @haidut (Idealabs) Tyronene - Tyronene is the winner, much more potent and I had better results on pulse and temps with it, also absorbs very fast. However, the decision to put 8mcg per drop is beyond me and is a dealbreaker for me personally. It's a pain to dilute the solution and I do not want to be the one to play around with measuring this stuff, risking making a mistake.
Dilution's very dangerous. Since it floats to the top of the solvent, if it spills over you'd get a disproportionate amount of the solute (T3 and its solution,) rather than the solvent (diluting liquid) on your skin or clothing. Even just if 5% of the solution absorbed through the skin, that would ~140 mcg T3, which would be fatal in some cases. Covering your body in long-sleeved clothing and using a lab apron with lab gloves would be safer, but never trust the solvent to not carry the liquid through the gloves/clothing and onto the skin.

A larger bottle and dropper would be marginally more expensive (maybe $1 or so,) and the greatest expense would be the ethyl alcohol or ethanol used to dilute the solution further.

Personally, I spilled some Tyronene during dilution on the carpet in my room. I no longer walk in that area.

@haidut

If Tyronene was spilled, how long do you think it would take for the T3 in the SFA esters to deactivate, so one could walk over the area?

Last edited:

vulture

Dilution's very dangerous. Since it floats to the top of the solvent, if it spills over you'd get a disproportionate amount of the solute (T3 and its solution,) rather than the solvent (diluting liquid) on your skin or clothing. Even just if 5% of the solution absorbed through the skin, that would ~140 mcg T3, which would be fatal in some cases. Covering your body in long-sleeved clothing and using a lab apron with lab gloves would be safer, but never trust the solvent to not carry the liquid through the gloves/clothing and onto the skin.

A larger bottle and dropper would be marginally more expensive (maybe $1 or so,) and the greatest expense would be the ethyl alcohol or ethanol used to dilute the solution further.

Personally, I spilled some Tyronene during dilution on the carpet in my room. I no longer walk in that area.

@haidut

If Tyronene was spilled, how long do you think it would take for the T3 in the SFA esters to deactivate, so one could walk over the area?
I'll try to be respectful, Dave:
1.- Why would be dilution be "very dangerous"? Isn't dilution what haidut makes in the first place? I mean, he gets an active ingredient and he need to dilute the stuff to sell it in a more commercial and easier to handle product. So, the thing has been diluted and the same guy who diluted what you are about to use on your rat is telling you how to dilute it even more...if you trust him to risk your rat with the R&D chems in the first place, why not on that?
2.- I accidentally putted dropped 2 drops of tyronene on my rat (mistake with Pansterone bottle), just went to the dishwasher and washed the stuff ASAP. Nothing happend.
3.- "Covering your body in long-sleeved clothing and using a lab apron with lab gloves would be safer, but never trust the solvent to not carry the liquid through the gloves/clothing and onto the skin"...come on bro, I was pretty bad at chemistry at college and just got 14 drops of ethanol + 2 drops of Tyronene in a smaller bottle I bought, presto, 1 mcg per drop, basic math, hands and arms uncovered all the time. You just need to be careful, maybe like crossing a street or driving a vehicle for 5 minutes, which most of us already do.
4.- "Personally, I spilled some Tyronene during dilution on the carpet in my room. I no longer walk in that area" o_O
5.- "If Tyronene was spilled, how long do you think it would take for the T3 in the SFA esters to deactivate, so one could walk over the area?" o_O I'm not haidut, but man, you need to chill out, bro...I know from first hand that overthinking can be pretty stressful.

I sincerely hope you read and find this useful, not technically (you surely know more than me about this stuff), but in a simpler way, reading between the lines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals