Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

ilikecats

@haidut do you think putting a drop into 4 oz of orange juice and taking a teaspoon out at a time (.33mcg) is a valid method for dosing tyronene or no? Is there something in oj that would deactivate the T3 or no? If left out would the T3 keep its potency throughout the day (in a glass of oj)? I think I remember ray saying that T3 can degrade/ be deactivated very easily.

ilikecats

I would put it in reverse osmosis water but I just found out that a reverse osmosis filtration system only filters out 90 percent of the fluoride. Ray says just one molecule of fluoride is enough to completely destroy T3.

ilikecats

I guess that would be one explanation. Endogenous production usually does not slow down until temps reach 99 degrees and stay sustained at that level for a few days. But the deiodinase can still kick in and convert T into T2 if the organism senses there is too much T3. I think TSH is only useful to measure if the negative feedback mechanism works well. Like all the other feedback mechanisms (cortisol/ACTH, estrogen/LH+FSH, calcium/PTH, etc) it cannot be relied upon exclusively to figure out how well metabolism is working or whether there is enough thyroid floating around.
@haidut What if my temps were already over 99 before starting thyroid supplementation (tyronene)? In that situation maybe any amount of supplemental thyroid could lower endogenous production? or no? I do still struggle with quite a few hypothyroid symptoms. And my labs aren't stellar either. My TSH is 1.2 and my total testosterone is in the 300s (I'm 24 so this is pretty terrible). But I don't think my high temps are driven by high stress horomones. I'll often feel euphoric and calm when my temps are 99.6 F and my heart rate is 100bpm. The first day i tried tyronene i took .5 mcg and I felt so good. But since than its kinda been down hill... I've been taking 1 mcg divided throughout the day and I'm getting lower temps and cold hands and feet and a little anxiety. Im very disciplined about keeping my diet and environment as perfect as possible following Peats ideas. Peat talks about how taking more than 4mcg at a time will result in the liver producing enzymes to deactivate it (not only deactivate it but also possibly reduce T3 the rest of the day) but I've never heard him say if this threshold is lower for people with decent Thyroid function. That would make sense to me

Last edited:

Bodhi

I have been experimenting with Tyronene. I followed Danny Roddy's thyroid article ( here ) and used Thiroyd for 2 weeks, seeing an improvement in temp and hair quality (no shedding, hair became fuller and bushier). I used Tyronene for the next 2 weeks during the day but it didn't do anything noticeable for me, and after the 2 weeks my hair looked thinner and less lively. I swapped out Tyronene and introduced Tyromix in its place, and 1 week later temp is up and hair has returned to its former bushier state.

I hadn't tried T3 by itself before, and was hoping it would make a difference for me, but Tyromix seems to be a better fit for me right now. My TSH has gone down from 2.5 to 1.2 over the past 2 years, as my general health has improved. Any idea why a T3/T4 combo works better in my case?

Orally or o the skin, how many drops of Tyro you take and at what time you take it?

johnsmith

Would there be some advantage in taking this along side with Tyromix? Maybe Tyronene for the first half of the day and Tyromix for the second half?

I normally only take Tyromix.

brix

What would cause temps to drop after using T3?

Also, applied small dose of andro and prog (these should help temps too.)

ilikecats

@brix Ray has talked about this. Sometimes lowering stress hormones can lower body temperature but pay attention to the temperature of your extremities. They should get warmer. So its either that or you took to much and your body took steps to inactivate the T3 that you took which can result in lower T3 levels for the day (ray has mentioned this also). That will result in lower temps AND usually colder extremities. Pay attention to the hands and feet

brix

@brix Ray has talked about this. Sometimes lowering stress hormones can lower body temperature but pay attention to the temperature of your extremities. They should get warmer. So its either that or you took to much and your body took steps to inactivate the T3 that you took which can result in lower T3 levels for the day (ray has mentioned this also). That will result in lower temps AND usually colder extremities. Pay attention to the hands and feet

hands and feet are definitely colder.
Maybe I just need more sugar/carbs.

Thanks for the info!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you think putting a drop into 4 oz of orange juice and taking a teaspoon out at a time (.33mcg) is a valid method for dosing tyronene or no? Is there something in oj that would deactivate the T3 or no? If left out would the T3 keep its potency throughout the day (in a glass of oj)? I think I remember ray saying that T3 can degrade/ be deactivated very easily.

Don't know of anything in OJ that would deactivate it.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut What if my temps were already over 99 before starting thyroid supplementation (tyronene)? In that situation maybe any amount of supplemental thyroid could lower endogenous production? or no? I do still struggle with quite a few hypothyroid symptoms. And my labs aren't stellar either. My TSH is 1.2 and my total testosterone is in the 300s (I'm 24 so this is pretty terrible). But I don't think my high temps are driven by high stress horomones. I'll often feel euphoric and calm when my temps are 99.6 F and my heart rate is 100bpm. The first day i tried tyronene i took .5 mcg and I felt so good. But since than its kinda been down hill... I've been taking 1 mcg divided throughout the day and I'm getting lower temps and cold hands and feet and a little anxiety. Im very disciplined about keeping my diet and environment as perfect as possible following Peats ideas. Peat talks about how taking more than 4mcg at a time will result in the liver producing enzymes to deactivate it (not only deactivate it but also possibly reduce T3 the rest of the day) but I've never heard him say if this threshold is lower for people with decent Thyroid function. That would make sense to me

I would test serum cortisol, DHEA-S, prolactin and vitamin D before supplementing with any thyroid. I doubt your stress hormones are optimal if total T is low.

superhuman

@haidut I have the SFA esters and ethanol version. I usually divide it up so i can get 1 mcg doses. So i take 1 drop with 8 tsp of water and then take 1 tsp of water to dose. Will this work with the SFA in terms of the fat etc and will it get divided properly so i can use that approach to divide/split my doses?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I have the SFA esters and ethanol version. I usually divide it up so i can get 1 mcg doses. So i take 1 drop with 8 tsp of water and then take 1 tsp of water to dose. Will this work with the SFA in terms of the fat etc and will it get divided properly so i can use that approach to divide/split my doses?

I don't think the SFA esters like water. The mixture will probably separate into a water/alcohol at the bottom and SFA ester at the top of the container, and most of the T3 will probably be in the SFA fraction. I would use strong alcohol for dilution if possible, 70% or higher is probably needed to avoid separation.

superhuman

I don't think the SFA esters like water. The mixture will probably separate into a water/alcohol at the bottom and SFA ester at the top of the container, and most of the T3 will probably be in the SFA fraction. I would use strong alcohol for dilution if possible, 70% or higher is probably needed to avoid separation.

Lovely, thank you. Do you think the DMSO version of Tyronene is better and or usable to mix with water so it dissolves which makes it easy to dose it like 1 mcg etc or as if you want ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lovely, thank you. Do you think the DMSO version of Tyronene is better and or usable to mix with water so it dissolves which makes it easy to dose it like 1 mcg etc or as if you want ?

Yes, DMSO mixes a lot better with water so vodka or pure water can be used for dilution.

superhuman

Yes, DMSO mixes a lot better with water so vodka or pure water can be used for dilution.

Thanx a ton. Do you use both solutions for tyronene ? or do you only use SFA now? when i tried ordering i was not able to choose anything

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanx a ton. Do you use both solutions for tyronene ? or do you only use SFA now? when i tried ordering i was not able to choose anything

We don't use DMSO any more for anything except MelaNon. Tyronene uses SFA esters + ethanol.

DaveFoster

Thanks for the feedback. I think Ray would agree that not everybody can or should take T3. It really depend on their state but it is good that you are making progress.
You mean T3 without T4, right?

My apologies if you answered this elsewhere: with SFA esters as a carrier, can the substance be absorbed internally (say orally)?

@Dhair

Are you taking T4 now with your T3?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
You mean T3 without T4, right?

My apologies if you answered this elsewhere: with SFA esters as a carrier, can the substance be absorbed internally (say orally)?

@Dhair

Are you taking T4 now with your T3?

Yes, I meant without T4.
I can't talk about oral use. It is a research chemical. But there is nothing toxic in that solvent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals