Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

cyclops

@cyclops right!? I thought I'd at least feel something. I really don't get it.

Yeah, I dont feel anything from it either but the most Ive ever done is one drop at at time, mostly out of fear because people say that is an unphysiological amount to take at one time. Maybe I'll try two now

mangopop

@cyclops I guess you might as well. I started with 1 drop, then 2 then 3 and so on. At this point I just don't believe that whatever t3 is in there is getting to me. I feel like I could take a bath in it and nothing would happen haha

Dhair

@cyclops right!? I thought I'd at least feel something. I really don't get it.
Are you using the SFA esters version or the DMSO version? I have not noticed anything significant with the SFA esters version of tyronene, but the DMSO version of tyromix was extremely powerful.
I have some cynomel coming from Mexico. I am going to compare it with tyronene and probably report back.

mangopop

@Dhair I'm pretty sure it's the dmso, I got it a few months ago.

@HDD thanks, I have read that and it's interesting. I do supplement pregnelone and I should be getting enough vit a

cyclops

Are you using the SFA esters version or the DMSO version? I have not noticed anything significant with the SFA esters version of tyronene, but the DMSO version of tyromix was extremely powerful.

Well Tyromix is not Tyronene. Have you tried the DMSO version of Tyronene?

alywest

I jsut got a bottle of tyronene with SFA esthers and it is WORKING for me! I also took a large dose of pregnenalone (500 mg) today and about 8000 iu of vit a

Last edited:

ilikecats

how do you order it without the DMSO? i don't see the options when I click on it like I do with androsterone.

ilikecats

never mind looked back in the thread. my understanding is that SFA / ethanol is the new default solvent?

ilikecats

@cyclops You can’t feel it BECAUSE you’re taking to much... anymore than 4-5mcg at a time will cause the body to take certain measures to deactivate the hormone you took and it will even lower endogenous production for the day. There’s a ray quote on this in the FAQ. I take .5mcg of tyronene at a time and the effect is profound

RobertJM

Did you try tyronene when it was made with DMSO?
I didn't react to the SFA version of this product consistently. I think others have expressed similar concerns, so maybe it is the solution that it's in. I might just bite the bullet and get some cynomel from Mexico, even though those pharmacies are such a pain in the **** to deal with.

Tyronene now works for me. I stopped putting it on my skin and started taking it orally and it now works very well.

I diluted my tyronene with 50% vodka. I take one drop (4mcg) two/three times per day. Definitely increases pulse and temps. Sometimes a bit too much, so I have to gauge it. I have almost stopped coffee now because tyronene does the job instead.

kremer

Tyronene now works for me. I stopped putting it on my skin and started taking it orally and it now works very well.

I diluted my tyronene with 50% vodka. I take one drop (4mcg) two/three times per day. Definitely increases pulse and temps. Sometimes a bit too much, so I have to gauge it. I have almost stopped coffee now because tyronene does the job instead.

Did you just get vodka from the store to dilute? It doesn't have to be some sort of lab grade ethanol?

Last edited:

RobertJM

Did you just get vodka from the store to dilute? It doesn't have to be some sort of lab grade ethanol?

No. Vodka from the store lol. We are talking such minuscule amounts here, I wasn't really concerned.