Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
T3 didn't do ANYTHING for me, but I persisted. Now that my temps are up, which has nothing much to do with T3, I think it helps a bit more. I feel better taking it, and not too much.

I take a few drops of Tyronene each day, spread out over the day, and a few drops of Tyromix usually at night.

My TSH is still around 2. I think other issues (liver fat) are probably in the way. I am making progress though. My temps are for the first time around 98.3 or so during the day, and a couple of years ago they were barely 97.

My metabolism does not respond much to supplements. I have a lot of metabolic inertia. Which I think is a good thing. Lots of homeostasis keeps things even keeled. But the trend has been good.

Point being, you may not be "ready" for T3. You may need to get other things in order first. I don't think Ray necessarily agrees, but that was my experience.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
T3 didn't do ANYTHING for me, but I persisted. Now that my temps are up, which has nothing much to do with T3, I think it helps a bit more. I feel better taking it, and not too much.

I take a few drops of Tyronene each day, spread out over the day, and a few drops of Tyromix usually at night.

My TSH is still around 2. I think other issues (liver fat) are probably in the way. I am making progress though. My temps are for the first time around 98.3 or so during the day, and a couple of years ago they were barely 97.

My metabolism does not respond much to supplements. I have a lot of metabolic inertia. Which I think is a good thing. Lots of homeostasis keeps things even keeled. But the trend has been good.

Point being, you may not be "ready" for T3. You may need to get other things in order first. I don't think Ray necessarily agrees, but that was my experience.

Thanks for the feedback. I think Ray would agree that not everybody can or should take T3. It really depend on their state but it is good that you are making progress.

RobertJM

How do you plan to trim that liver fat?

johnsmith

Hi, my rats been using Tyromix ever since it came out.

How would one know if they should try out Tyronene as well?
How would one best incorporate using it along with Tyromax?
Does this stuff help clear out the possibility of having too much reverse t3 and t4?
Is T3 better during the day and Tyromix better for before bed?

Im guessing the healthy people out there just use Tyronene every now and then when there stressed or before bed.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi, my rats been using Tyromix ever since it came out.

How would one know if they should try out Tyronene as well?
How would one best incorporate using it along with Tyromax?
Does this stuff help clear out the possibility of having too much reverse t3 and t4?
Is T3 better during the day and Tyromix better for before bed?

Im guessing the healthy people out there just use Tyronene every now and then when there stressed or before bed.

I think a thyroid panel function should be done before thyroid is considered as a supplement. Some people do not need to take thyroid and it is notoriously hard to find the right dose initially. Peat said he prefers to take pure T3 during the day (5mcg every few hours) and then a T4/T3 combo before bed to keep metabolism going through the night.

Anders86

Just want to let you guys to know my rat have great results from Tyronene and that I have a little tip that might help out. My rat have best results from oral and capsulated. At first I dropped 1 drop in a capsule and then gave it to rat in a hurry so the capsule wouldn't deteriorate before swallowing. But I then tried to fill the capsule with sugar and then drop 1 drop. That made the capsule stabile, 10 hours and the capsule is still whole with crystallized sugars in it. I`m guessing this will not interfere with the quality of Tyronene? @haidut Then I and others can make daily batches for their rats.

Dobbler

What exactly do you feel?
I meant that the initial effect takes place fast. What i personally feel, well i have very hard time tolerating T3 because im chronically stressed and probably screwed adrenals. But everyone tolerates it differently and my post was just to express that the product is real and working as good as any other T3, probably better.

EIRE24

If one could only afford one of the thyroid products that are sold by ideal labs, which one would you advise for a first timer?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just want to let you guys to know my rat have great results from Tyronene and that I have a little tip that might help out. My rat have best results from oral and capsulated. At first I dropped 1 drop in a capsule and then gave it to rat in a hurry so the capsule wouldn't deteriorate before swallowing. But I then tried to fill the capsule with sugar and then drop 1 drop. That made the capsule stabile, 10 hours and the capsule is still whole with crystallized sugars in it. I`m guessing this will not interfere with the quality of Tyronene? @haidut Then I and others can make daily batches for their rats.

That's actually a great tip, thanks!

Last edited:

RobertJM

I wish I did get good effects from this product. I still have a lovely fresh bottle of it, just sitting there on my shelf.

It instantly makes me cold no mattter how much I 'sugar up'.

I tried diluting the bottle with 50% ethanol added, so the dose is 4mcg per drop. But again, makes me instantly cold.

I know it isn't the t3, as I nibble 25mcg tablets of t3 (about a quarter of a tab, so just over 6mcg per section), and it always warms me up.

Same with cyproheptadine. I get effects from the pharmaceutical tablets, but react badly to the liquid doses sold by Idealabs. I'm not criticising idealabs (love the company and purity offered), but I find it strange that I react so well to the pharmaceutical format of these compounds (in comparison to the drops soaked in DMSO and/or other 'carriers').

I don't think it's the DMSO, as I did react positively to the tyromax which I tried in the DMSO (I think I want to try it again, btw).

RobertJM

Did you get blood work to see how your thyroid hormones are doing?

That is indeed a very relevant question! When I've got a bit more money I will run some labs. For now, I just have to go with how things feel.

Zpol

@haidut perhaps you can help clue me in...
Do you think topical application would be safer than oral (to reduce some of the effects on the liver and the withdrawal effects)?
Would it be safe to give my chimp 3 divided doses of 8mcg Tyronene topically (1 dose ea. with breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and then her prescription meds at bedtime (which are 50mgc T4 and 10mcg T3)?

My chimp is currently taking prescription T4 levothyronine and T3 liothyronine; 50mcg of levothyronine + 5mcg of liothyronine in the morning on empty stomach and another 5mcg of the liothyronine at night.

I am so confused as to how to properly dose her with Tyronene, in addition to the prescription meds.
- Oral vs topical
- diluted vs undiluted
- if diluted, what bottles and droppers would be required so the product wouldn't get damaged or effectiveness reduced, and how to measure out accurately since we are dealing with such microdoses.

I have read through this thread, and others, and am still confused. I have gathered that...
- It would be better to do a T3/T4 combo at night instead of morning
- too much T3 can damage the liver and cause serious problems, RP himself has said that one could have arrhythmia's if one missed a dose

If any one else would care to chime in, I would much appreciate it. I've been studying and researching this topic, and the above protocol seems like a good one, but I'm no biochemist or doctor, so just want to run it by someone before implementing.

Dhair

I wish I did get good effects from this product. I still have a lovely fresh bottle of it, just sitting there on my shelf.

It instantly makes me cold no mattter how much I 'sugar up'.

I tried diluting the bottle with 50% ethanol added, so the dose is 4mcg per drop. But again, makes me instantly cold.

I know it isn't the t3, as I nibble 25mcg tablets of t3 (about a quarter of a tab, so just over 6mcg per section), and it always warms me up.

Same with cyproheptadine. I get effects from the pharmaceutical tablets, but react badly to the liquid doses sold by Idealabs. I'm not criticising idealabs (love the company and purity offered), but I find it strange that I react so well to the pharmaceutical format of these compounds (in comparison to the drops soaked in DMSO and/or other 'carriers').

I don't think it's the DMSO, as I did react positively to the tyromax which I tried in the DMSO (I think I want to try it again, btw).
Did you try tyronene when it was made with DMSO?
I didn't react to the SFA version of this product consistently. I think others have expressed similar concerns, so maybe it is the solution that it's in. I might just bite the bullet and get some cynomel from Mexico, even though those pharmacies are such a pain in the **** to deal with.

Fletcher

I have been experimenting with Tyronene. I followed Danny Roddy's thyroid article ( here ) and used Thiroyd for 2 weeks, seeing an improvement in temp and hair quality (no shedding, hair became fuller and bushier). I used Tyronene for the next 2 weeks during the day but it didn't do anything noticeable for me, and after the 2 weeks my hair looked thinner and less lively. I swapped out Tyronene and introduced Tyromix in its place, and 1 week later temp is up and hair has returned to its former bushier state.

I hadn't tried T3 by itself before, and was hoping it would make a difference for me, but Tyromix seems to be a better fit for me right now. My TSH has gone down from 2.5 to 1.2 over the past 2 years, as my general health has improved. Any idea why a T3/T4 combo works better in my case?

Antonello

Ok here is my story with tyronene.
After a month my rats feels like thyroid is suppressed and not able to recovery to is normal activity.
I first applied one drop three times a day and it was powerful but the effect became overwhelming so I cut back to half the dosage for awhile and it was ok but the effect started to diminish with time so I decided to stop and reboot rats thyroid as some people said liver can deactivate when there is too much, but, immediately without thyroid I became severe hypo with lot’s of cold and pain, I couldn’t handle the symptoms for more than two days so I decided to come back with tyronene and start slowly with topical first. The topical route definitely doesn’t work for me up to 3drops x 3 times a day.
Now my rats are taking 3drops oral 3 times a day and feel better but still cold.
So basically with this experiment I ended up with doing more damage than it was in there before.
Maybe here some expert can explain why here is so much fluctuations with T3 and how to heal the thyroid if T3 suppress everything.
For people wonder how I react to T4...it’s very bad for me, I always get tremors and andrenaline from NDT, but, blood test with NDT was good. Very strange

mangopop

Tyronene, did nothing for me. I'm pretty bummed. I'm been using it for over a month now, playing around with different doses. Nothing makes a difference. I've tried it orally and topically. I've done 5 drops 3x a day. Nothing. I put a few drops on my husband, he also didn't notice anything. Can someone tell me what's up? I also have tyromix and that does nothing.

I couldn't get a full thyroid panel, but my tsh is 3.12