Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

managing

It could very well be. I think i have low cortisol naturally. Tyromax works very well for me in the morning with breakfast for 2-3 hours. Then my pulse drops lower than it would be without the administration to begin with. Caffeine acts similarly.
A pulse drop CAN reflect a drop in cortisol. When I take thyroid, I get a drop in pulse, temp (feeling, actual body temp stays about same). Same with caffeine. That said, plenty of other things can also cause a pulse drop. So I don't think that alone is proof of cortisol.

Jsaute21

You tested low on cortisol on those saliva tests right? If there is adrenal issue and cortisol is low then thyroid or raising metabolism can be an issue. Having proper cortisol response is vital for not feeling like you are hitting the gas pedal but the car is not in gear. Did you investigate why cortisol is low?

Good memory. Yes i did.
upload_2017-9-28_14-16-35.png

I truly do believe i may have a slight adrenal issue. I am tired in the morning, and get a lot of energy in the afternoon. Granted, i was talking andro and pansterone during that blood test, which could have blunted cortisol.

What would be the best way to eliminate any potential adrenal issues? From the research i have done, it sounds as if trying to optimize thyroid is the best route at optimizing adrenals. My caffeine intake is high. Probably close to 700 MG a day most days.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Good memory. Yes i did. View attachment 6820

I truly do believe i may have a slight adrenal issue. I am tired in the morning, and get a lot of energy in the afternoon. Granted, i was talking andro and pansterone during that blood test, which could have blunted cortisol.

What would be the best way to eliminate any potential adrenal issues? From the research i have done, it sounds as if trying to optimize thyroid is the best route at optimizing adrenals. My caffeine intake is high. Probably close to 700 MG a day most days.

I would drop all supplements for a week, including the caffeine, and do a AM/PM cortisol blood test. This means two draws in the same day but it will really show both if you are low and if there is an issue with the diurnal pattern. I suspect it is the latter, which is common in stressed people. True Addison disease is rare and lethal unless treated with cortisone.

Jsaute21

I would drop all supplements for a week, including the caffeine, and do a AM/PM cortisol blood test. This means two draws in the same day but it will really show both if you are low and if there is an issue with the diurnal pattern. I suspect it is the latter, which is common in stressed people. True Addison disease is rare and lethal unless treated with cortisone.

Fair enough. Will do. Any particular vendors you recommend for the testing?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Fair enough. Will do. Any particular vendors you recommend for the testing?

Just find the cheapest one on Dan Wich's comparison page. They all use Quest or LabCorp so it does not really matter.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Jsaute21

These are saliva tests. I suggested blood tests, at least once to corroborate the saliva.
Copy, i ordered a Cortisol AM/PM blood test with a full Thyroid panel. Will keep you posted after getting tested a couple of days supplement free.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Copy, i ordered a Cortisol AM/PM blood test with a full Thyroid panel. Will keep you posted after getting tested a couple of days supplement free.

Excellent, thanks.

mirc12354

Probably for a full year back in 2011 - 2012 timeframe and some more after that until I got convinced that I cannot take it on a regular basis but only as needed. That's how it remains to this day - only taken as needed on very stressful days, nights out when drinking is involved, sickness, poor sleep, etc.
Do you take it before of after nights out with drinking? How much do you take?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you take it before of after nights out with drinking? How much do you take?

Either before or after works as long as it is taken with enough food/sugar.

Last edited:
Just want to type a quick report of my rats experience with T3 / Tyronene.

T3 seems to make the rat calmer upon first taking / when body truly needs it. Works wonders when taken topically vs. taken orally. Think liver is at play here.

When the body has been filled with T3 and no longer truly needs it, rat became very fatigued, stopping supplementation for a few days returned things to normal.

Most noticeable effects were the presence of calming energy when body was in true need.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just want to type a quick report of my rats experience with T3 / Tyronene.

T3 seems to make the rat calmer upon first taking / when body truly needs it. Works wonders when taken topically vs. taken orally. Think liver is at play here.

When the body has been filled with T3 and no longer truly needs it, rat became very fatigued, stopping supplementation for a few days returned things to normal.

Most noticeable effects were the presence of calming energy when body was in true need.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

Astromamma

Ray Peat think that reverse t3 isn't caused by too much t3.

Yes, it's probably induced by stress, with cortisol inducing the type of deiodinase that makes the inactive rT3. A low sugar diet can cause chronically high cortisol. If you are eating enough fruit and protein, I think the T3 of natural thyroid will help to correct the stress/inflammatory metabolism that is connected with the reverse T3.

There isn't any natural T3 product, in the sense of biologically created, but the activity of T3 is so great that the effective dose, of a few micrograms, couldn't introduce a significant amount of industrial junk; the excipients are the main concern, and whether the people making the tablets understand what they are doing. Cytomel and Cynomel, so far, have been very well made, and there isn't any other T3 product that I trust.

Peatarian.com Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

If your getting cold hands and feet from 8 micrograms then it's possibly something else. Ray Peat recommends 4 micrograms ever few hours. But he has also said that some people may need more.

Astromamma

Hello,
I have had thyroid problems on and off my whole life so I recognize it in my rat. I ordered Tyromix and tried it twice on her. Maybe I am not being precise enough with the dosing or I don't understand the whole concept of reverse T3 and T4 to be able to tell how well it working. I am familiar with Armour and Naturethroid and I think Tyromax must be closest to an equivalent. I would like the advice of anyone who knows if its best to order T3 only for severe hypo as she has cold feet AWAYS and s always pretty cold as a rule. I read about the possibility of T3 making one MORE cold if the liver isn't good shape. What about Tyromax? Any advice on the best one for me to order and try next? Is it advisable to alternate T3 Tyronene and T3/T4 combo Tyromix, to experiment for best results? Any advice appreciated.

milk_lover

Hello,
I have had thyroid problems on and off my whole life so I recognize it in my rat. I ordered Tyromix and tried it twice on her. Maybe I am not being precise enough with the dosing or I don't understand the whole concept of reverse T3 and T4 to be able to tell how well it working. I am familiar with Armour and Naturethroid and I think Tyromax must be closest to an equivalent. I would like the advice of anyone who knows if its best to order T3 only for severe hypo as she has cold feet AWAYS and s always pretty cold as a rule. I read about the possibility of T3 making one MORE cold if the liver isn't good shape. What about Tyromax? Any advice on the best one for me to order and try next? Is it advisable to alternate T3 Tyronene and T3/T4 combo Tyromix, to experiment for best results? Any advice appreciated.
My gut feelings say T3 is safer than T4.. but i would experiment and see. I rarely do take thyroid but if I do, I only take T3..

Dhair

My gut feelings say T3 is safer than T4.. but i would experiment and see. I rarely do take thyroid but if I do, I only take T3..
I think it's better for everyone to start off with T3 only. Some people are already sensitive to adrenaline, and once T4 kicks in, it can cause all kinds of problems if you aren't prepared for it. I have made this mistake too many times now.

Dobbler

Works nicely after being probably 9 months in room temperature. Amazing how it kicks in 5 seconds after taken orally with small amount of juice.

Waynish

Works nicely after being probably 9 months in room temperature. Amazing how it kicks in 5 seconds after taken orally with small amount of juice.

Yes, I can feel the effects within a few seconds topically or orally as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals