Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Guys.... need some help here please.

I just received my Tyronene a few days ago.

Today I dosed my usual 4 drops of Tyromix in morning on tongue... then 1 drop of Tyronene on tongue. This was at 6am

4hours or so later I dosed another drop of Tyronene, and went in to work. This was at 10am.

Driving home... a small part of my lip suddenly swells up (nothing crazy, but there was NOTHING BEFORE and now its like theres a big cold sore) in literally... instantaneous fashion.

Today I only had some coldcuts (cooked chicken) and that's it, and water.

I feel like it's an allergic reaction ?

What should I do? :(

Rickyman

Guys.... need some help here please.

I just received my Tyronene a few days ago.

Today I dosed my usual 4 drops of Tyromix in morning on tongue... then 1 drop of Tyronene on tongue. This was at 6am

4hours or so later I dosed another drop of Tyronene, and went in to work. This was at 10am.

Driving home... a small part of my lip suddenly swells up (nothing crazy, but there was NOTHING BEFORE and now its like theres a big cold sore) in literally... instantaneous fashion.

Relax, you're jumping to conclusions.

I've had that happen where a cold sore just shows up out of no where and fast, haven't had that in a long time but you don't even know if it's related to what you took.

Keep an eye on it but freaking out will not help for sure.

Progesterone

Relax, you're jumping to conclusions.

I've had that happen where a cold sore just shows up out of no where and fast, haven't had that in a long time but you don't even know if it's related to what you took.

Keep an eye on it but freaking out will not help for sure.

Fair enough, I will definitely keep an eye on it.

I'm not 100% certain it's related at all, just stating what happened and this was the only thing that's different.

On another note, what's up with all the comments saying 8mcg T3 at once will increase rT3 and etc.. doesn't sound good.

Rickyman

Fair enough, I will definitely keep an eye on it.

I'm not 100% certain it's related at all, just stating what happened and this was the only thing that's different.

On another note, what's up with all the comments saying 8mcg T3 at once will increase rT3 and etc.. doesn't sound good.

No idea. I'm waiting for more feedback.

Progesterone

WOW....

listen to this, I had an entire roast chicken with McDonald's McChicken sauce.. waited about 30mins or so.... my lip has shrunk way down almost to normal size.

I think we can conclude this was some sort of allergic reaction.. perhaps by not using proper fuel(nutrition)?

tara

I think we can conclude this was some sort of allergic reaction.. perhaps by not using proper fuel(nutrition)?
I'm on a new diet , HIGH protein, low carb... to look my best. Have an important interview in July..
Carbs bloat me. I do understand I need to be adding more, planning on it.

Let's keep this on topic sir.
Supplementing T3 while deliberately depriving yourself of fuel and other needed nutrition can be expected to cause unnecessary stress, which can leave you more vulnerable to various less than optimal reactions, including allergic ones, and make it harder for the system to recover from damage. I think sugar and salt can both have antihistamine effect in some contexts. I would not recommend going a month without a reasonable supply of food containing carbs, minerals, vitamins etc. While a good amount of protein is useful, the breakdown products of a very high protein diet can be a burden on the system, and may also contribute to stress.
Chicken fat tends to be highish in PUFAs given their typical industrial diet, and large amounts of PUFAs have several antimetabolic effects, probably somewhat counter to the use of T3. Which is not to say you can't or shouldn't eat chicken, but if you were eating large amounts of it often, and not balancing it with other suitable foods, it might have some counterproductive effects.
Doesn't seem entirely off topic to me, given you asked what you should do.
If you've found carbs to bloat you, then you may find that there are different choices of carbs that reduce the issue, or that your microbiome takes a while to readjust to eating them, or that there are ways to reduce gas-producing bacteria.
Good luck.

teds

Forum Supporter
You have no idea how much I appreciate your simple reply. Have a blessed day Teds!
for the record, i've done both. i find internal to be more effective for the moment but i've only started using in in the last few weeks. I plan on making a 'report' later down the track. good luck with it.

Progesterone

Supplementing T3 while deliberately depriving yourself of fuel and other needed nutrition can be expected to cause unnecessary stress, which can leave you more vulnerable to various less than optimal reactions, including allergic ones, and make it harder for the system to recover from damage. I think sugar and salt can both have antihistamine effect in some contexts. I would not recommend going a month without a reasonable supply of food containing carbs, minerals, vitamins etc. While a good amount of protein is useful, the breakdown products of a very high protein diet can be a burden on the system, and may also contribute to stress.
Chicken fat tends to be highish in PUFAs given their typical industrial diet, and large amounts of PUFAs have several antimetabolic effects, probably somewhat counter to the use of T3. Which is not to say you can't or shouldn't eat chicken, but if you were eating large amounts of it often, and not balancing it with other suitable foods, it might have some counterproductive effects.
Doesn't seem entirely off topic to me, given you asked what you should do.
If you've found carbs to bloat you, then you may find that there are different choices of carbs that reduce the issue, or that your microbiome takes a while to readjust to eating them, or that there are ways to reduce gas-producing bacteria.
Good luck.

Thanks Tara.

Yes, I tend to go overboard with diets and whatnot. I realize it is not wise.

I had 48g of carbs this morning after a workout.

Source:
Qi'a™ Superfood Gluten-Free Oatmeal - Superseed & Grains

Ingredients:
Rolled oats*, buckwheat groats*, chia seeds*, rolled amaranth*, hemp seeds*, sorghum flour*, rolled quinoa*. *ORGANIC.

I definitely felt better today :)

Wagner83

@haidut do you think this will work applied to testicles as good as taken orally? :D
There are threads on this. Ray said that using a dose in the 8 mcg range without a meal could lead to more issues, also topical thyroid seems a bit hazardous but at least one member said he was doing well with it.

DaveFoster

I understand. I only follow Peat guidelines when I'm trying to look terrible.

1r36ez.jpg

upload_2017-6-18_3-33-5.jpeg

DaveFoster

@haidut

To get more context on TyroNene, could you address some of the things that Dr. Peat has said? I'm placing an order this week.

He said that taking pure T3 caused him an arrhythmia when he missed a dose.

There's also some mention that not all tissues have the ability to uptake T3; what do you think of taking T3 by itself? Personally, I react very strongly to any T4-containing product (will be trying NDT soon). T3 should be able to lower cortisol, estrogen, TSH, support oxidative metabolism, but could you address any shortcomings of T3-only if any; specifically, did you ever test to see if T3 elevated blood levels when applied topically in DMSO?

Last edited:

DaveFoster

@haidut

A while back you posted that some rats might need higher doses of T3. After having disappointing results with thyroid in the past decided to give this advice a shot. It has been going REALLY well! Much more relaxed and no anxiety when applying 3 drops all over rat's stomach three times a day. After several days it resolved excessive sweating, that is until started slamming the coffee this week with resuming busy schedule after a long break. know Ray Peat has talked in his books about the fact that some hypothyroid people who have been relying on adrenals shouldn't use coffee while recovering so guess rat will have to go without it for the time being (super addicted tho). Although temps are actually LOWER, feel warmer in extremities and not overheated in chest and armpits etc. Heart rate is lower (high 60's to 70's) too but I feel way better than I do at 90 bpm. Also family members have commented that my hair is growing really fast, hopefully the bald patches fill in eventually :). Skin is clearer than ever also, including the back which nothing so far has helped with completely. Feels really lazy and relaxed lately but guess that is better than the extreme ups and downs going on before. Ankles are WAY less swollen, they have been really bad with swelling and varicose veins since using Mirtazapine for a couple months ( started noticing some vein issues before that too, maybe the weight gain made it worse). Noticed that using Tyromix brought the swelling back to the ankles within five minutes so it seems using T4 at this time is a bad idea. One day after using the above methods for two weeks, rat didn't use any tyronene and then randomly worked out (deadlifts etc) in the afternoon. The workout felt okay despite not lifting for a year but afterwards and the following experienced extreme hypo symptoms, dandruff got really bad for two days like it was before the tyronene improved flakes...maybe too much adrenaline and muscle breakdown blocking T3 effects? Also appetite seems different, long periods where not very hungry...

I know a lot of people have commented that Tyronene doesn't work but for my rat I've seen a lot of positives so far and hope the trajectory continues. Just to contrast with previous experiments; T3 pro - felt more like drinking two strong cups of coffee on empty stomach or zero effect...maybe the product is not very consistent in the distribution of the active hormone? Tyromax- strong adrenaline surges, just did not feel that good, heart rate extremely high- lifestyle was different in those days to though. Novitoral: felt really depressed, no libido, didn't feel good at all, very lame. Tyromix: See above.

Also I recently started using cyproheptadine (on rat) with thyroid and noticed a huge increase in testicle size and firmness. I tested with just cyproheptadine and didn't notice the same results, didn't notice much of anything really except for some hunger (haven't applied more than 6mg and usually apply on the inside of forearms, rubbing them together). The two go together really well in my experiments and right now are the only two supps rat is taking other than some vitamins. The only time hyperthyroid effects (fast heart rate, overheating, anxiety attacks) appear is when coffee is consumed. Maybe that is a sign of liver issues or just activates still oversensative adrenals. (this also gets rid of the testicle effect)

Sorry for the long winded post :)
Meatbag, great post; I got a lot of value out of your experiences! I too experience very strong hyperthyroidism (adrenaline) from T4 only (although I'm not sure if I had such an experience with Thiroyd. It's great that your pulse went down and you're feeling better (I have a 90-100 pulse, which goes down with caffeine usage).

Just to clarify, are you currently consuming coffee and still using Tyronene, or have you ceased on the former. Also, what's your dose, when do you usually take it, and have you tried applying it to the testes, or do you still put it on your belly?

If you continue to have hair regrowth, then that's fantastic! Are you still taking mirtazapine by the way?

Progesterone

lol Dave. nice memes.

I've changed my diet around, it's a lot better now. Getting in a lot of good carbs throughout the day and a lot of fresh fruit for sugar.

That low carb binge was only for a short period of time to achieve a certain look, ASAP, and it worked as usual.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

To get more context on TyroNene, could you address some of the things that Dr. Peat has said? I'm placing an order this week.

He said that taking pure T3 caused him an arrhythmia when he missed a dose.

There's also some mention that not all tissues have the ability to uptake T3; what do you think of taking T3 by itself? Personally, I react very strongly to any T4-containing product (will be trying NDT soon). T3 should be able to lower cortisol, estrogen, TSH, support oxidative metabolism, but could you address any shortcomings of T3-only if any; specifically, did you ever test to see if T3 elevated blood levels when applied topically in DMSO?

I think he has already addressed these questions about T3 in many of his emails. My TSH dropped a lot more from oral thyroid than topical though. So, maybe liver is somehow involved in the feedback on TSH.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals