Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

acrylic

Ray also said this re: study:

"Evaluating thyroid hormone status by serum TSH alone is never valid"

Squatrat

By the way, these were thyroid cancer patients... so I assume they either received massive thyroid radiation, chemotherapy, etc. This is not really a measure of the ability of a healthy thyroid gland to bounce back...
Yeah, I appreciate @Koveras for putting in the work to find this study but its not very useful for our purposes; plus theres no notes on dosages.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

whodathunkit

Actually, it showed up shortly after I posted that. I snagged some already. :) I should have done a follow-up post. Sorry about that!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

I used one drop of tyronene on scrotum before bed and felt stuff happening in my body / muscles very quick, I was not sure what to make of it but soon felt really relaxed muscles, mind) and drifted into sleep, I woke up at least 7-7.5 hours later and more importantly did not wake up to very anxious, stressful and self defeating thoughts (from lack of sugar / high cortisol I assume, thanks to Ray I've learned to not pay attention to those thoughts). I ate a bit more fat for dinner, this could help sleep last longer.
However I had used some of your other cortisol (11/andro) lowering supps the couple of days before and while they help acutely, usually the following days I feel like total crap, tired, moody, get food comas etc... Any idea why?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I used one drop of tyronene on scrotum before bed and felt stuff happening in my body / muscles very quick, I was not sure what to make of it but soon felt really relaxed muscles, mind) and drifted into sleep, I woke up at least 7-7.5 hours later and more importantly did not wake up to very anxious, stressful and self defeating thoughts (from lack of sugar / high cortisol I assume, thanks to Ray I've learned to not pay attention to those thoughts). I ate a bit more fat for dinner, this could help sleep last longer.
However I had used some of your other cortisol (11/andro) lowering supps the couple of days before and while they help acutely, usually the following days I feel like total crap, tired, moody, get food comas etc... Any idea why?

I am not surprised T3 had more systemic beneficial effects as it is...well...more systemic in mechanism(s) of action. The androgens, being towards the end point of steroid synthesis are usually more specific in action.

Wagner83

I am not surprised T3 had more systemic beneficial effects as it is...well...more systemic in mechanism(s) of action. The androgens, being towards the end point of steroid synthesis are usually more specific in action.
To the point of being too potent at what they do for some people (at least me) it seems. Oddly enough strength was down today, maybe 8 mcg is way too much to apply locally, I know Ray recommended 1/10 th of a mcg per mL over email for topical use, or I could be very sensitive to the dmso (sneeze whenever I apply one drop), it will be interesting to compare when the T3 is available in the new solvent.

Rickyman

come on bro, please do some searching before you ask those questions

If you are not going to help, then why reply? I see ppl here mention using it externally and orally and I read the thread with no mention of the proper use.

Last edited:

teds

Forum Supporter
If you are not going to help, then why reply? I see ppl here mention using it externally and orally and I read the thread with no mention of the proper use.
It can be used internal and external

superhuman

to spare people from have to devote time to your question when it has been answered 999 times in this thread and other so you clearly have not read this thread or other

Rickyman

to spare people from have to devote time to your question when it has been answered 999 times in this thread and other so you clearly have not read this thread or other

When selling a product you would think the proper use of it would be posted in the "original" post, not expect
to find it in the 17 pages in the thread.

How you had enough time to reply 2x!! but yet couldn't type one word ( external or orally) is beyond me,
this thread is full of people who are ill and not all the time in the world to do research, perhaps you can remember
that next time you decide to reply, do you think you can have the heart for that, Superhuman?

Rickyman

Since prealbumin is made in the liver, wouldn't it wise then to take this supplement orally instead of topically?

I heard Josh from EWH say that if you decide to take supplements always try topical first.
I am still learning as much as I can thanks for your input Peatit.

Also noticed some post about people putting it on their scrotum o_o I have a lot to learn.

denise

When selling a product you would think the proper use of it would be posted in the "original" post, not expect
to find it in the 17 pages in the thread.
Its proper use *is* in the original post: it's to be used for lab/research only. Haidut could get into legal trouble for recommending that you use this on yourself at all, whether orally or topically. So for his lab products, you will never find "how to use on a human" instructions in the first post. You just have to do your own experimenting or reading to see how others are using it or to see if haidut has mentioned how he tested it for himself. Even if you're looking at one of his non-research products (like Energin), the first post will only ever sanction topical use (again, for legal reasons). So don't ever expect to find anything else.

If you don't want to read all 17 pages for a given product to find out how to use it (even though you really should--there's a lot of good background info there), you have two good options:

Option 1. While you're in the relevant thread (for example, this Tyronene thread), type oral (or topical or whatever) into the search bar at the top right of the forum, then tick the Search this thread only box, and then click Search. You'll see every post in this thread that mentions your search term.

Option 2. Type this into google:
site:raypeatforum.com productname oral [or topical, or whatever]

Just replace productname with the product you're interested in.

Doing a search like this before asking a question is always a good idea--it saves time and also helps to prevent crankiness and ill feeling. :)

Rickyman

Its proper use *is* in the original post: it's to be used for lab/research only. Haidut could get into legal trouble for recommending that you use this on yourself at all, whether orally or topically. So for his lab products, you will never find "how to use on a human" instructions in the first post. You just have to do your own experimenting or reading to see how others are using it or to see if haidut has mentioned how he tested it for himself. Even if you're looking at one of his non-research products (like Energin), the first post will only ever sanction topical use (again, for legal reasons). So don't ever expect to find anything else.

If you don't want to read all 17 pages for a given product to find out how to use it (even though you really should--there's a lot of good background info there), you have two good options:

Option 1. While you're in the relevant thread (for example, this Tyronene thread), type oral (or topical or whatever) into the search bar at the top right of the forum, then tick the Search this thread only box, and then click Search. You'll see every post in this thread that mentions your search term.

Option 2. Type this into google:
site:raypeatforum.com productname oral [or topical, or whatever]

Just replace productname with the product you're interested in.

Doing a search like this before asking a question is always a good idea--it saves time and also helps to prevent crankiness and ill feeling. :)

Thanks for the feedback :) and yes will implement that.

Understood about the lab research purposes thank you for laying it out the way you did.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals