TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Wayne J

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a theory on what would cause that biochemistry wise?

People who get into researching the research animal's T3/T4 also check the REVERSE T3 from time to time. Too high and you can have similar problems to too little T3.

Bart1

I know I'm hypothyroid. I started a few weeks ago with a ray peat like diet. Now I do feel some improvement but have a big problem with blood sugar. Very lightheaded. Think this has to do with liver not being able to convert T3 properly. I have a high Reverse T3 also.Wanna try this first on my rat. Would Tyromix be the best thing to start first. Or should I wait for my diet to improve my health and maybe support it progesterone/pregnalone ?

Wagner83

If you are hypothyroid, experience blood sugar issues on the "peat diet" you need to be careful and attentive to your body's reactions to an extent, by that I mean not brush them off entirely based on a theory or decision of your brain.

Bart1

If you are hypothyroid, experience blood sugar issues on the "peat diet" you need to be careful and attentive to your body's reactions to an extent, by that I mean not brush them off entirely based on a theory or decision of your brain.
You're absolutely right, that's why I've checked my blood sugar multiple times over a period of time and it's not perfect but it is within the accepted medical range. I understand what your trying to say, but it's hard if doctors won't help you, cause everything seems to be 'normal'.

ddjd

Haidut loved the Danny Roddy chat last night. Thanks again for taking the time to do those. Always appreciated by the 'community' that we are I think.

Any chance of a 4:1 ratio tyromix ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut loved the Danny Roddy chat last night. Thanks again for taking the time to do those. Always appreciated by the 'community' that we are I think.

Any chance of a 4:1 ratio tyromix ?

Thanks!
What would be the point given NDT products like Tyromax?

Last edited:

Luckytype

Thanks!
What would be the point given that NDT products like Tyromax fulfill that need?

I would imagine people are likely looking for a psuedo-cynoplus synthetic if they cant or wont consume a porcine product

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would imagine people are likely looking for a psuedo-cynoplus synthetic if they cant or wont consume a porcine product

The last few batches of TyroMax have all been bovine. Porcine is relatively rare and we only get it like 2-3 times a year.
But noted on the 4:1 ratio.

Nikki

@haidut and others who have used Tyromix in experiments. I fine that the bottle doesn't seal correctly. Whenever I reach for it, its covered in the solution. I am not sure if I am absorbing a significant amount through my fingers when this happens. It has to be the equivalent of at least a drop or two. I am not sure if something is wrong with this bottle or this is normal. It didn't happen until a few weeks ago so I think something must have gone wrong, such as it leaked into the cap area after falling on it's side. In any case, I am not sure if the drop delivered from that tiny tip is the same as a drop from another dropper or yorker bottle. I will just put it in another container but wanted to know this first.

I also want to know when my rats can expect to see their hair growing in thicker. Would there actually be more hair or would the follicles actually get larger to produce thicker strands? The latter would be ideal but both options sound nice.

Thanks for any suggestions.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut and others who have used Tyromix in experiments. I fine that the bottle doesn't seal correctly. Whenever I reach for it, its covered in the solution. I am not sure if I am absorbing a significant amount through my fingers when this happens. It has to be the equivalent of at least a drop or two. I am not sure if something is wrong with this bottle or this is normal. It didn't happen until a few weeks ago so I think something must have gone wrong, such as it leaked into the cap area after falling on it's side. In any case, I am not sure if the drop delivered from that tiny tip is the same as a drop from another dropper or yorker bottle. I will just put it in another container but wanted to know this first.

I also want to know when my rats can expect to see their hair growing in thicker. Would there actually be more hair or would the follicles actually get larger to produce thicker strands? The latter would be ideal but both options sound nice.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Can you please send me a picture of the bottle. The bottles should not experience this if they are properly closed.

Lilly

I have problems with mine too,bottle often wet and the mixture somehow leaks. And 90 % of the time I cannot dose because the opening gets shut with some bits and pieces from inside and nothing gets out. If I queeze harder then I overdose.

Wayne J

Question:

The Rat is getting 1 grain of Nature-Throid NDT.
Last lab results were
T3, free - 3.15 on a range of 2.18-3.98 pg/Ml
Free T4 - .93 on a range of .76-1.46 ng/dL
TSH 2.330 on a range of .4 - 5.140

If giving him tyromix as a supplement to him, where should I start? ie, how many drops topically?
Or just take him off the NDT and go straight Tyromix? and at what dosage?

Thanks!
add -on 7/1/18 - The test was done per doctors order to give the rat the ndt and test 4 hours later. This probably resulted in too high a T3/T4 than actual. Consensus from researchers seems to be wait 12 hours after last does before testing to get a better picture of what your thyroid is doing.

Progesterone

Does anyone use Tyromix... EOD, rather than daily?

It seems like 1 drop a day, causes my temps to rise/spike too high (99's+) and it doesn't seem to be needed.

I know @haidut said using Tyromix as needed is fine and avoids acclimatization. This may actually be very desirable for me, as Tyromix has incredible positive mood boosting effects for me, which are dulled when dosed daily.

Right now I'm using 100mg oral progesterone daily, as well alongside it. (should increase T4, theoretically, according to studies)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have problems with mine too,bottle often wet and the mixture somehow leaks. And 90 % of the time I cannot dose because the opening gets shut with some bits and pieces from inside and nothing gets out. If I queeze harder then I overdose.

That's strange, I have never received a report of a bottle leaking. Maybe it was damaged during shipping somehow. We have literally run a car over some of these bottles when full and they survived without any leaks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Lilly

That's strange, I have never received a report of a bottle leaking. Maybe it was damaged during shipping somehow. We have literally run a car over some of these bottles when full and they survived without any leaks.

Good product testing:)
Well,maybe it got damaged,idk.
If you ever think about changing the packaging it would be great if the bottle is transparent so that you can always easily know how much is left. And dosing could be improved,maybe a glass bottle with the glass dropper? Sorry,just thinking out loud:) Dosing with the existing bottle really annoys me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Good product testing:)
Well,maybe it got damaged,idk.
If you ever think about changing the packaging it would be great if the bottle is transparent so that you can always easily know how much is left. And dosing could be improved,maybe a glass bottle with the glass dropper? Sorry,just thinking out loud:) Dosing with the existing bottle really annoys me.

Noted on the bottles. You can actually see how much liquid is left by lifting up the bottle against the window so that more light passes through it and then gently tapping/shaking the bottle. You should be able to clearly see what the liquid level is.