TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How significant is the residue in the bottle? Is this good stuff to eat or should I just leave it and not give it to my rats.

The residue in the bottle is the actual NDT. That's why the label says to shake "VERY well before use".

andrei

Just took my first ever tyromax dose..3 drops (almost half a grain); and took a nap.
Very good nap, and my cover is a little wet (i.e. i sweated around my neck area).
Something is telling me that this will be my strongest idealabs supp.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just took my first ever tyromax dose..3 drops (almost half a grain); and took a nap.
Very good nap, and my cover is a little wet (i.e. i sweated around my neck area).
Something is telling me that this will be my strongest idealabs supp.

Thanks for sharing! Peat said that when thyroid function is good people want to take naps, especially in the afternoon. Inability to relax is a sign of low thyroid and high cortisol/estrogen. So, I'd say these sound like good effects.

andrei

Thanks for sharing! Peat said that when thyroid function is good people want to take naps, especially in the afternoon. Inability to relax is a sign of low thyroid and high cortisol/estrogen. So, I'd say these sound like good effects.
Interstimg that i sweated around the neck area..i.e. around thyroid area? Either way, i'll play with half a grain for a couple of days..then 1 grain. I think that after almost 2 years of peating, very low fat in this time as well, and being quite lean, i might not require too much thyroid for good function.

andrei

Observation: the past two days after tyromax; i fall into deep sleep at night..and when I wake up, i fall back into sleep that feels like hibernation..i.e. total sleep time is around hrs and i wake up somewhat more tired than the first time i wake up.
Either 3 drops it too much now; or maybe the steroids pans/andr are unnecessary.

andrei

Observation: the past two days after tyromax; i fall into deep sleep at night..and when I wake up, i fall back into sleep that feels like hibernation..i.e. total sleep time is around 10 hrs and i wake up somewhat more tired than the first time i wake up.
Either 3 drops it too much now; or maybe the steroids pans/andr are unnecessary.

andrei

I rushed a bit with my assessment. This product is probably great; but i am experienced some slow motion these past theee days. I dont really want to do much, and I cant afford this due to work.
I'll go back for now to pans/andr. I'll reconsider thyroid after some blood panels..i might have low cholesterol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I rushed a bit with my assessment. This product is probably great; but i am experienced some slow motion these past theee days. I dont really want to do much, and I cant afford this due to work.
I'll go back for now to pans/andr. I'll reconsider thyroid after some blood panels..i might have low cholesterol.

Thanks for the feedback! I would definitely do blood tests first before using thyroid. Maybe yours is already optimal?

tallglass13

I took a dutasteride capsule about 3-4 weeks ago. dropped my DHT to 27ng. Had some dysfunction. Started taking Tyromax along with 5 mg testosterone ,and nighttime erections have improved significantly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I took a dutasteride capsule about 3-4 weeks ago. dropped my DHT to 27ng. Had some dysfunction. Started taking Tyromax along with 5 mg testosterone ,and nighttime erections have improved significantly.

Great, glad it is helping! Have you tried rubbing the T on the scalp? Peat said that just like progesterone/DHEA, when rubbed on the scalp it may help hair growth.

tallglass13

@haidut, absolutely. I have been doing that every so often. Danny Roddy posted that topical T is an option as well. My crown of head is very bald, so I know that I'm getting tiny little hair growing every where on my head. I'm using red infared light from lifegivingstore as well.

DaveFoster

The transparent bottles make the NDT particles easier to see, so there's less of a chance of getting a larger unintended dosage of thyroid due to a clogged nozzle. Thanks for doing this.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The transparent bottles make the NDT particles easier to see, so there's less of a chance of getting a larger unintended dosage of thyroid due to a clogged nozzle. Thanks for doing this.

Good point. We'll keep bottling in the transparent bottles going forward and this is actually why we got them to start with.

DaveFoster

@haidut

When taking TyroMax, what do you think would be an appropriate rT3 amount to consider extra T3 (Tyronene)? In other words, what rT3 level would be optimal for a younger man?

Tbone107

Is taking Tyromax with food ok? I know with synthroid your supposed to stay away from food for awhile before and after.

Has anyone taken tyromax with a small amount of additional tyronene?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

When taking TyroMax, what do you think would be an appropriate rT3 amount to consider extra T3 (Tyronene)? In other words, what rT3 level would be optimal for a younger man?

I think there is no optimal rT3 test as long as it is in range. I would consider heart rate and cholesterol as better gauges as the body regulates rT3 tightly and as long as heart rate is 80 or above after eating, and cholesterol is below 200 then it suggests thyroid is working well so rT3 does not matter much. If the rT3 is above range on 2 consecutive tests at least 4 weeks apart then I think it is time to consider T3 supplement or lower the NDT dose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah does it? No one answered

No vendor of NDT in the USA is legally allowed to answer those questions as T4, T3, T2, and T1 are considered prescription chemicals by FDA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals