TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, trying to order some, but site always "not secure" for me. Can I order any different way? Directly from you may be?

The main website itself is not under HTTPS but when you get to the payment window to submit your CC information then it will be secure.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am not sure why but I really do not feel effects from NDT.

I wish I knew why though cause I have some symptoms that NDT can be useful for.

@haidut any thoughts?

As Peat said, infection, high lipolysis, excess weight, low vitamin D, etc can all cause low response to thyroid.

nad

As Peat said, infection, high lipolysis, excess weight, low vitamin D, etc can all cause low response to thyroid.
Does it mean that not NDT, but synthetic Tyronene or Tyromix can work although those problems? I have all of them

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does it mean that not NDT, but synthetic Tyronene or Tyromix can work although those problems? I have all of them

Thyroid is thyroid, does not matter if ti synthetic or natural. If there is no response to even high doses something else is going on.

nad

Thyroid is thyroid, does not matter if ti synthetic or natural. If there is no response to even high doses something else is going on.
Thank you very much,
I just thought maybe it's a difference if you need to digest whole thyroid,
or you put isolated hormones topically.
And what is "something else" ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you very much,
I just thought maybe it's a difference if you need to digest whole thyroid,
or you put isolated hormones topically.
And what is "something else" ?

As Peat mentioned, infection, high FFA, high PUFA stores, poor liver function, etc can all contribute to not responding much to thyroid supplementation.

Ulysses

I’m going to start feeding this to my rat. Does he need to take it on an empty stomach?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I’m going to start feeding this to my rat. Does he need to take it on an empty stomach?

I think it should be used with food. Less chance of a stress reaction and gut irritation due to vitamin E in it.

Ulysses

I think it should be used with food. Less chance of a stress reaction and gut irritation due to vitamin E in it.
Thanks, my rat has been doing well on half a grain with food.

Rtm320

Hi all! Hope everyone is well :)
Question for @haidut and any Tyromax takers out there—I’ve suspected I am low thyroid for a few years now due to hair thinning, low temps and heart rate and slurry of other symptoms. I have experimented with a few different supplements and more recently (in the past 6 mo) started taking Tyromax. I’ve gradually increased my dosage and am up to about 2.5 grains a day. The weight that I put on since I started peating has literally melted off without any real big change to diet or exercise. I really started to notice when I upped to 2 grains...I guess my question is how much is too much? I need to be better about monitering temps/hr and I have a physical scheduled in coming weeks and plan on having a panel done but I feel pretty good! No palpitations (that I’m aware of) no anxiety or insomnia. My ultimate goal is restore health back to a place to restore at least some of my hair loss. Do you all continually take thyroid, how do you know when to stop ir stop upping the dosage? I don’t want to disappear and I’ve def dropped weight in just a few short weeks. Any insight would be appreciated! Thank-you @haidut for your amazing products!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi all! Hope everyone is well :)
Question for @haidut and any Tyromax takers out there—I’ve suspected I am low thyroid for a few years now due to hair thinning, low temps and heart rate and slurry of other symptoms. I have experimented with a few different supplements and more recently (in the past 6 mo) started taking Tyromax. I’ve gradually increased my dosage and am up to about 2.5 grains a day. The weight that I put on since I started peating has literally melted off without any real big change to diet or exercise. I really started to notice when I upped to 2 grains...I guess my question is how much is too much? I need to be better about monitering temps/hr and I have a physical scheduled in coming weeks and plan on having a panel done but I feel pretty good! No palpitations (that I’m aware of) no anxiety or insomnia. My ultimate goal is restore health back to a place to restore at least some of my hair loss. Do you all continually take thyroid, how do you know when to stop ir stop upping the dosage? I don’t want to disappear and I’ve def dropped weight in just a few short weeks. Any insight would be appreciated! Thank-you @haidut for your amazing products!

Broda Barnes said that if temps rise to 99+ degrees and stay elevated for more than 48 hours then you are in a situation where the endogenous thyroid production starts to decline. Depending on whether that is something you want or not, this could be a sign to lower the dose. Also, if you a feeling effects that is also a sign to not increase the dose since NDT has long half life and builds up. So, if 2.5 grains give you these good results I would keep it at that dose and not increase further.

Rtm320

Broda Barnes said that if temps rise to 99+ degrees and stay elevated for more than 48 hours then you are in a situation where the endogenous thyroid production starts to decline. Depending on whether that is something you want or not, this could be a sign to lower the dose. Also, if you a feeling effects that is also a sign to not increase the dose since NDT has long half life and builds up. So, if 2.5 grains give you these good results I would keep it at that dose and not increase further.

Thank-you @haidut !

Ulysses

I love this supplement. I don't even take it every day, just occasionally, in times of acute stress. For example, last night I had to stay up basically all night, and was definitely feeling worse for the wear, but merely 4 drops of tyromax was enough to rapidly clear my head and stabilize my energy levels. When sleep deprived my voice tends to become thinner and scratchier, but tyromax reverses that too. It will definitely stay in my arsenal.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I love this supplement. I don't even take it every day, just occasionally, in times of acute stress. For example, last night I had to stay up basically all night, and was definitely feeling worse for the wear, but merely 4 drops of tyromax was enough to rapidly clear my head and stabilize my energy levels. When sleep deprived my voice tends to become thinner and scratchier, but tyromax reverses that too. It will definitely stay in my arsenal.

Awesome, thanks so much for sharing!

Mossy

Glad to hear of your success. Can you share why you settled on NDT/Tyromax versus some of the other thryoid options? I’m curious, because it’s such a challenge for most to get this right.

Fractality

Topical or oral use?

Rtm320

Hiiii @haidut another quick question on how to proceed—i do not wish to get any thinner than I already am and seem to be continuing to shed pounds. I am a little concerned that perhaps part of the weight loss is due to not enough calories to support my sped up metabolism? Should I wean down off it? Or just lower the dose? Something tells me quitting cold turkey wouldn’t be the move but perhaps lowering it a bit? Thanks again for your help!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hiiii @haidut another quick question on how to proceed—i do not wish to get any thinner than I already am and seem to be continuing to shed pounds. I am a little concerned that perhaps part of the weight loss is due to not enough calories to support my sped up metabolism? Should I wean down off it? Or just lower the dose? Something tells me quitting cold turkey wouldn’t be the move but perhaps lowering it a bit? Thanks again for your help!

If there is significant weight loss then I would lower the dose. NDT has long half life and builds up, so maybe enough has accumulated to cause hyperthyroidism.

How significant is the residue in the bottle? Is this good stuff to eat or should I just leave it and not give it to my rats.