TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Mito

TSH was 9.28, and it went down to about 4. This was back in the day when a value of 4 was considered "normal". The latest range has 3.5 as the upper limit, I think.
Does your TSH mostly stay in range these days with a good diet only? Or do you still use occasional MB/caffeine/aspirin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does your TSH mostly stay in range these days with a good diet only? Or do you still use occasional MB/caffeine/aspirin?

It is below 1 every time I test it, but I do take thyroid maybe once a week. Same with MB and aspirin. Caffeine I only get from tea and Pepsi, which still amounts to about 100mg daily on average.

Luckytype

It is below 1 every time I test it, but I do take thyroid maybe once a week. Same with MB and aspirin. Caffeine I only get from tea and Pepsi, which still amounts to about 100mg daily on average.

Whats your indicator or reasoning for thyroid once? Is it like a PRN thing or just a larger dose to carry you?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Whats your indicator or reasoning for thyroid once? Is it like a PRN thing or just a larger dose to carry you?

There is no indicator, and this is not a set thing (the once per week thing). It is average consumption based on what I remember. I usually take thyroid only if I feel exhausted from a very stressful day and know I will feel like crap the following day if I don't take any measures.

jaakkima

Is Tyromax no longer 3X strength for the dosing given? As that info has disappeared from the product info post.
:)

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is Tyromax no longer 3X strength for the dosing given? As that info has disappeared from the product info post.
:)

It is the same product, just the dosing info changed on the label. The previous product was listed as a single dose having 20 drops, providing 3 grains of NDT, and a bottle having 30 servings. The current label just says 7 drops provide 1 grain and the bottle has 90 servings. It is the same product, just the label changes since some people complained they were confused about the 3X thing and why the suggested dose is 3 grains, which is too high.

nad

Why I do not see Tyromax at IdeaLabs? Help me please to buy it there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Fractality

I'm considering researching after a current study on Tyromix draws to a close. Is the glandular extract in this tested for bovine spongiform encephalopathy or other contaminants? I'm sure it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks, @haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm considering researching after a current study on Tyromix draws to a close. Is the glandular extract in this tested for bovine spongiform encephalopathy or other contaminants? I'm sure it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks, @haidut

Yes, it is. Certified Kosher as well.

Fexxx

Hi,

I ordered Tyromax to Germany and the shipping was very fast ~ 7 days!
My Thyorid Labs are "ok" (ft3 / ft 4 both around 50%) but I felt sluggish all the time so I decided to give Tyromax a try.
For me it´s very important to take this as an addition and I want avoid surpression of my current Hormone Production.
I started with 2 drops in the morning for the last 6 days. At first I was not sure if i feel something. But now every day becomes better and better!
Brain is working faster and I´m not sleepy all the time!
Hope I can can stay at this dosage without the Need to increase?

Amazoniac

Hi,

My Thyorid Labs are "ok" (ft3 / ft 4 both around 50%) but I felt sluggish all the time so I decided to give Tyromax a try.
For me it´s very important to take this as an addition and I want avoid surpression of my current Hormone Production.
I started with 2 drops in the morning for the last 6 days. At first I was not sure if i feel something. But now every day becomes better and better!
You could not have expressed yourself better, your words are on point.

Last edited:

nad

haidut, trying to order some, but site always "not secure" for me. Can I order any different way? Directly from you may be?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi,

If you feel an effect then I would not increase the dose. Broda Barnes recommended staying at the lowest dose from which you feel an effects since NDT can build up in the organism.