TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

encerent

Why is this sold as a research chem now?? You can't make NDT available for human use anymore?

encerent

I'm using it orally.
I DEFINITELY feel it today. Sure enough, it did take a few days to kick in. Powerful stuff. Thyroid is really the only thing that makes me feel significantly better. Now hopefully I can continue taking it without pushing myself too far. Temps are at 98.5, pulse around 90 resting.
I have added a magnesium supplement because I had read that Ray recommended that for people who have a hyperthyroid reaction to thyroid supplementation.
I have taken 5 drops so far today. I will try to take around 5 drops orally daily. I'm going to keep it low and slow for the first couple weeks. I will update.
Fingers crossed!

Yep oral works. There is no need for DMSO though, in this case. There should be a formulation without DMSO soon

tara

Just started Tyromax on tursday at 2 drops a day.

Should I increase dose to 6? wat is te ideal dose for beinners I read sometin like 1 rain ? sry my keyboard is broke so missin few letters lol
How about monitoring your body temps so you can see the effects of any thyroid supp and use this to guide dose increases? T4 has a long half life, so you could wait 2-4 weeks before deciding whether to increase the dose.

Is it possible that it might take a few days to a week of using the same dose before the effects become noticeable?
The only NDT product I've tried was WP Thyroid and that was my experience.
So far I've been using 10 drops per day for 3 days with no effects on temps or pulse.
I think this applies to any thyroid supp: The T3 part should have whatever effects it's going to have quite quickly. The T4 component should take at least two weeks at a steady dose to build up in the system to a steady level. T4 is converted to T3 in the body if conditions support it - T3 being the active form.
The optimal dose depends on how much you need, which depends on how much you are below par to begin with. If you overdo it you can potentially down-regulate your own production, and that makes it more complicated. Monitoring body temps is one DIY way to assess needs and effects as you adjust dose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why is this sold as a research chem now?? You can't make NDT available for human use anymore?

FDA regulations and increased enforcement. If you do a Google search you will notice that most vendor of thyroid powder discontinued their products. One vendor told me there is a push from FDA to ban competition to drugs like Novotiral, but I don't know if that's true or not. But the fact is there - thyroid powder disappearing as fast as Cynoplus/Cytomel did couple of years ago from online pharmacies.

encerent

Out of stock now, so the MCT oil version is gonna be online any second now, right?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Out of stock now, so the MCT oil version is gonna be online any second now, right?

Well, not any second now, but once it comes back (hopefully within a week or so) it would be a tocopherol mulsion.

RePeatRePeat

FDA regulations and increased enforcement. If you do a Google search you will notice that most vendor of thyroid powder discontinued their products. One vendor told me there is a push from FDA to ban competition to drugs like Novotiral, but I don't know if that's true or not. But the fact is there - thyroid powder disappearing as fast as Cynoplus/Cytomel did couple of years ago from online pharmacies.

This is frightening. If Tyromax were to be made unavailable due to interfering government or any other reason I would be distraught and angry! That would leave me no alternative but to pay some sort of doctor to assess me incorrectly and then beg him/her for a prescription of a higher dosage than they want to give me and that almost makes me function right but that doesn't completely work! My health would suffer. Having finally found something that works, I am that much more certain of how the alternatives do not.

Well, not any second now, but once it comes back (hopefully within a week or so) it would be a tocopherol mulsion.

Are you saying the DMSO version will no longer be available and only the vitamin e emulsion will be sold? Will the dosing be equivalent? I am not looking forward to using 20 drops of a vitamin e version. I hated Progest-e because of the vitamin e.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is frightening. If Tyromax were to be made unavailable due to interfering government or any other reason I would be distraught and angry! That would leave me no alternative but to pay some sort of doctor to assess me incorrectly and then beg him/her for a prescription of a higher dosage than they want to give me and that almost makes me function right but that doesn't completely work! My health would suffer. Having finally found something that works, I am that much more certain of how the alternatives do not.

Are you saying the DMSO version will no longer be available and only the vitamin e emulsion will be sold? Will the dosing be equivalent? I am not looking forward to using 20 drops of a vitamin e version. I hated Progest-e because of the vitamin e.

It will have a lot less vitamin E, and the 20 drops dose would be to get 3 grains of NDT. Are you on 3 grains NDT right now?

RePeatRePeat

Big decision made here. Because the Tyromax is out of stock right now and I am running low, I spent time reading the Tyromix page to learn more about that alternative. Very impressive results reported there so I decided to be brave and order Tyromix instead of my beloved Tyromax! I will report my progress with it on the Tyromix page. Thank you, @haidut for making such effective products. I am very excited to try the Tyromix.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Big decision made here. Because the Tyromax is out of stock right now and I am running low, I spent time reading the Tyromix page to learn more about that alternative. Very impressive results reported there so I decided to be brave and order Tyromix instead of my beloved Tyromax! I will report my progress with it on the Tyromix page. Thank you, @haidut for making such effective products. I am very excited to try the Tyromix.

Great, thanks for the vote of confidence. I am working on getting TyroMax back online ASAP. As I said before, thyroid powder seems to have all but disappeared from the market. I doubt it is a coincidence.

encerent

This is back in stock!! But the description hasn't updated or is it still DMSO, rather than the vit E emulsion for the base?

encerent

OK. Just received my Tyromax with super fast shipping

It is dissolved in haidut's new SFA ester and ethanol.

@haidut. So do you think you've secured a supply of NDT for now and the future, or is the future of NDT still very uncertain?

Scenes

Is there any concern about low doses (1 drop x3 daily) making you hypothyroid due to being less than you produce naturally anyway?

Apologies if already answered somewhere earlier.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OK. Just received my Tyromax with super fast shipping

It is dissolved in haidut's new SFA ester and ethanol.

@haidut. So do you think you've secured a supply of NDT for now and the future, or is the future of NDT still very uncertain?

Tyromax is now a tocopherol/MCT mulsion. The last batch was SFA/ethanol but given that people kept asking for the original powder in mulsion and Peat spoke in favor of it we decided to make it a multion. So, the bottle needs to be shaken before use since the powder sometimes precipitates to the bottom.

T

tca300

Tyromax is now a tocopherol/MCT mulsion. The last batch was SFA/ethanol but given that people kept asking for the original powder in mulsion and Peat spoke in favor of it we decided to make it a multion. So, the bottle needs to be shaken before use since the powder sometimes precipitates to the bottom.
Ray liked your NDT product? Or just spoke in favor of mixing it with MCT and Tocopherol? Thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ray liked your NDT product? Or just spoke in favor of mixing it with MCT and Tocopherol? Thanks!

No, he has not commented on Tyromax directly AFAIK. Some people asked him about topical NDT and he said in his experience in NDT products the thyroid is attached to thyroglobulin so topically may not absorb, and if NDT was to be used as liquid he thought a mulsion for oral use would be much better. Somebody else asked about a solvent such as tocopherol and oil and he replied something along the lines of "that would probably work".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals