TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

DuggaDugga

I received my TocoVit about a week ago and have been using daily in a less than methodical manner; I squirt some in my mouth after consuming unsaturated fats, which is largely limited to eggs and prosciutto for me.
While I had planned to wait a bit longer before providing a review, I've observed a response I feel confident I can attribute the the TocoVit.
I definitely notice an appreciable increase in body temp and what I would define as a calm, energized state. The only other supplement I take is egg shell calcium I grind for myself which, until now, was the only supplement I have ever noticed such an immediate effect from.
I'm headed on vacation for a week which will invariably lead to increased exposure to unsaturated fats, so I'm pretty excited to be armed with this stuff.
I have had really bad experience with cheap supplements in the past, so I definitely appreciate this forum and haidut for being the conduit to the access of such supplements.

Amazoniac

After trying it completely away from hair follicles it didn't give me any reaction, which reinforces my suspicion that it was due to its thick texture coating them and creating problems. It gave me the worst skin irritation that I ever experienced. Interestingly, only where they were present.
Since most people on the forum use mild soaps, I doubt that they would be able to remove it all. The problem is that layers start to accumulate with each use.
If you happen to find this product giving you some sort of irritation, try this:
- Apply away from hair follicles, such as feet.
- Use coconut oil to help removing it. Search for "oil cleansing method": testosterone drops by half, but you can restore it using Tenacitylsalicylic or Travisinic acid.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I received my TocoVit about a week ago and have been using daily in a less than methodical manner; I squirt some in my mouth after consuming unsaturated fats, which is largely limited to eggs and prosciutto for me.
While I had planned to wait a bit longer before providing a review, I've observed a response I feel confident I can attribute the the TocoVit.
I definitely notice an appreciable increase in body temp and what I would define as a calm, energized state. The only other supplement I take is egg shell calcium I grind for myself which, until now, was the only supplement I have ever noticed such an immediate effect from.
I'm headed on vacation for a week which will invariably lead to increased exposure to unsaturated fats, so I'm pretty excited to be armed with this stuff.
I have had really bad experience with cheap supplements in the past, so I definitely appreciate this forum and haidut for being the conduit to the access of such supplements.

Great, thanks for the feedback! If you measure temps before/after and can comment on how much they increase please share.

moringa

is simple wheat germ oil ok to take for its natural vitamin E content(like 1 tsp. 3 times per day with meals)? what about red palm oil, it contains all forms of tocopherols AND tocotrienols?

max219

Just leaving a comment regarding the new bottle. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I had a lot of trouble getting drops out of this bottle. I had to squeeze really hard and still couldn't get 15-20 drops out after a certain point. I also unscrewed the top to loosen it and accidentally spilled out more than half the bottle on myself. I rubbed it in, I wonder if that's gonna have any effect?

sladerunner69

I wonder if the new process of extracting tocopherols that Peat has warned about because it is unresearched also applies to the source of tocovit?

mattyb

I've been taking this for a few weeks, and have noticed zero effects. Maybe a bit of sore throat, but that could just be me fighting off a cold, not sure yet. I've been taking it orally, might try switching to topical as most people seem to report more effects that way (although I kind of hate the smell so that's a little less appealing - maybe applying it to my feet will be best?).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just leaving a comment regarding the new bottle. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I had a lot of trouble getting drops out of this bottle. I had to squeeze really hard and still couldn't get 15-20 drops out after a certain point. I also unscrewed the top to loosen it and accidentally spilled out more than half the bottle on myself. I rubbed it in, I wonder if that's gonna have any effect?

Could be a defective bottle. Also, not squeezing very hard helps since it is a viscous liquid and less pressure is more effective in getting it out of the dropper.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been taking this for a few weeks, and have noticed zero effects. Maybe a bit of sore throat, but that could just be me fighting off a cold, not sure yet. I've been taking it orally, might try switching to topical as most people seem to report more effects that way (although I kind of hate the smell so that's a little less appealing - maybe applying it to my feet will be best?).

Have you measured pulse and temps? These are the aspects where most people noticed effects.

mattyb

Have you measured pulse and temps? These are the aspects where most people noticed effects.

No change in temps (usually sit between 97.5-98.5F). Maybe a slight increase in pulse, but having a pulse >65bpm always seems to be associated with having too much energy, feeling uncomfortable, and minor urticaria (for me) - which I noticed when taking a regular full dose of tocovit. My experiences with tocovit were overall not positive so I quit taking it. Unlike most people here I also hated the smell of it.

I'm much more comfortable when my pulse is between 50-65bpm, where it usually sits. Decades of soccer and semi-frequent low intensity cardio means I have an insanely high ejection fraction due to eccentric cardiac hypertrophy, so having a resting HR of 70-90 is completely unsustainable unless I'm physically active all day (between work and studying much of my time is spent seated or laying down). My venous blood is extremely dark red (CO2/hemoglobin rich) compared to the venous blood samples I handle at work all day. I simply can't process the excess oxygen unless my muscles are working enough, which I think can cause problems.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
No change in temps (usually sit between 97.5-98.5F). Maybe a slight increase in pulse, but having a pulse >65bpm always seems to be associated with having too much energy, feeling uncomfortable, and minor urticaria (for me) - which I noticed when taking a regular full dose of tocovit. My experiences with tocovit were overall not positive so I quit taking it. Unlike most people here I also hated the smell of it.

I'm much more comfortable when my pulse is between 50-65bpm, where it usually sits. Decades of soccer and semi-frequent low intensity cardio means I have an insanely high ejection fraction due to eccentric cardiac hypertrophy, so having a resting HR of 70-90 is completely unsustainable unless I'm physically active all day (between work and studying much of my time is spent seated or laying down). My venous blood is extremely dark red (CO2/hemoglobin rich) compared to the venous blood samples I handle at work all day. I simply can't process the excess oxygen unless my muscles are working enough, which I think can cause problems.

Have you measured CO2, hemoglobin, etc in your blood? How is your iron status (ferritin, transferrin, iron saturation)?

mattyb

Have you measured CO2, hemoglobin, etc in your blood? How is your iron status (ferritin, transferrin, iron saturation)?

Yeah. Everything is in good order. CO2 on the higher end of normal, ferritin is around 100, iron is fairly low, hemoglobin is normal. I'm a pretty healthy guy all around these days. Usually have lots of energy, good concentration, healthy sex drive, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals