To Haidut : What Do You Usually Eat In A Day?

orangedonkey

Just wanna know cuz you got a lot of info and I need some ideas cuz i'm just drinking milk, oj, coffee and eating potatos and carrots. The thought of consuming evaporated milk never came to my mind until i searched your posts trying to find what you eat.:cow:

goodandevil

Just saw georgi on Dr. Oz, discussing his new book: "The Haidut Hormesis: 30 Days to a Better You!" I hope he remembers his people when he hits oprah.

tallglass13

Haidut , sir, I am also very interested if you would give us an example of your daily routine, just for reference. ..thanks

Tarmander

How would knowing what haidut eats have any bearing on your context at all?

Entropy

He discussed this is one of Danny's podcast but I forget which one ..

BobbyDukes

He doesn't do milk. He eats meat, gelatin, salads, veg and Pepsi/coke.

He eats cheese sticks sometimes, but has also said he won't do cheese when taking MB (which I think he takes in quite high doses).

He spoke about this recently on the forum.

Please note: this might all be wrong.

I might be close, though!

BobbyDukes

didn't he mention before that he drinks milk chocolate?

Not sure. I'd be interested to find out. Every milk chocolate I find has carageenan in it. Unless you make your own milk chocolate like I do (cacao, milk, maple syrup, salt).

milk_lover

Not sure. I'd be interested to find out. Every milk chocolate I find has carageenan in it. Unless you make your own milk chocolate like I do (cacao, milk, maple syrup, salt).
honestly I don't like chocolate milk much, I prefer the regular milk to it. I think it's a good option for people who normally don't enjoy drinking plain milk, but your home-made chocolate milk sounds delicious. I always react badly to chocolate powder. Is that what you'r using?

haidut

Forum Supporter
didn't he mention before that he drinks milk chocolate?

He doesn't do milk. He eats meat, gelatin, salads, veg and Pepsi/coke.

He eats cheese sticks sometimes, but has also said he won't do cheese when taking MB (which I think he takes in quite high doses).

He spoke about this recently on the forum.

Please note: this might all be wrong.

I might be close, though!

All of this is accurate. My diet evolves like everything else in this life. Right now, it is pretty similar to what you said but I find that even less restriction sometimes helps if I still want to eat sensibly from whatever is available in the store. This means, that on average the only restrictions I can fully comply with without becoming orthorexic are avoiding PUFA, starch, and legumes. From the vegetables, I try to eat the green stuff due to the calcium and magnesium in the leaves. If I am at work and go to the local organic caffeteria and the only food they have available for the day is either Tofu (which I absolutely hate, independently of Peat's opinion) or baked cod with potatoes - I'll take the latter since I don't have the time to go another store a mile away to get something more Peat-friendly. If it wasn't cod but salmon then I wouldn't buy it and either get my cheese sticks from CVS or try to get carnitas bowl from Chipotle or something. There so many variables to consider and sometimes it comes down to choosing the least harmful among available foods that do not requires walking a few miles during work time.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just saw georgi on Dr. Oz, discussing his new book: "The Haidut Hormesis: 30 Days to a Better You!" I hope he remembers his people when he hits oprah.

People are now asking me for the copy of the book and how they can watch the show:): Can you please clarify that it was a joke? Otherwise, I will have to write a book expeditiously.

thegiantess

People are now asking me for the copy of the book and how they can watch the show:) Can you please clarify that it was a joke? Otherwise, I will have to write a book expeditiously.

I think the inability to comprehend sarcasm is a sign of low metabolism.

Peata

Doctors hate him! Prepare to be shocked. Use Haidut's one weird trick to reduce belly fat in 30 short days.