Thoughts On This Milk

Herbie

My thoughts.

Its cold filtered not cold pressurised like madebycow.

The website gives me the creeps and reminded me of Canberra and nutrigrain than I learned that the government and Australian institute of sport is involved with that protein fetish, I would steer clear. They have ask a nutritionist, couldn't they get a dietician. Its a bit confusing because the government nutrition standards guidelines is against saturated fat but the full cream milk gets a government 4 star heath rating.

Its highly processed if its got more protein and less lactose, but I'm only assuming due to lack of information on the website, all marketing. They call it "complete" but they messed with it.

If madebycow is not available, I go for non homogenised Jersey milk.

Last edited:

Lynne

My thoughts.

Its cold filtered not cold pressurised like madebycow.

The website gives me the creeps and reminded me of Canberra and nutrigrain than I learned that the government and Australian institute of sport is involved with that protein fetish, I would steer clear. They have ask a nutritionist, couldn't they get a dietician. Its a bit confusing because the government nutrition standards guidelines is against saturated fat but the full cream milk gets a government 4 star heath rating.

Its highly processed if its got more protein and less lactose, but I'm only assuming due to lack of information on the website, all marketing. They call it "complete" but they messed with it.

If madebycow is not available, I go for non homogenised Jersey milk.

Roger that, cheers :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals