The Thyroid Factory (Possible Series?)

Dan W

This is probably too basic for most people on the forum. But I made it after talking to friends and family about their thyroid bloodwork, so maybe it'll be helpful to yours. And I might do some more advanced ones with time.

Luckytype

Tremendous job on this. I think one of the most valuable things about this is that your volume, tone and cadence will make it very smooth to those who may be clueless which I think will build more trust in what you are saying. Good stuff Dan

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Well thank you, when I'd listened to it I was worried I sound a little flat/boring.

CherylRoe

Dan, this is very well done. Can this video be share with UltaLabTests.com for their members?

L

lollipop

Great! It is now a thing...Dan’s fun videos to break down the complexity for people. Seriously, sending friends and family to watch...

Milena

:+1
Tremendous job on this. I think one of the most valuable things about this is that your volume, tone and cadence will make it very smooth to those who may be clueless which I think will build more trust in what you are saying. Good stuff Dan

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Excellent work!!! :checkeredflag:

CherylRoe

This is very well done to explain the thyroid. How can we share this with our patients?

Luckytype

Well thank you, when I'd listened to it I was worried I sound a little flat/boring.
No, youre bang on. I'd keep it just like this.

Compare two sales people in a pressure vs consultative sale. When someone is trying to sell something and they get over excited bouncing around, provide no supporting background information verbal tones going high and low and theres just too much energy in the pitch - for most its a turn off. With a good consultative salesperson, they are calm, even mannered, the speak with direct purpose and provide a calm environment for the prospected customer to make their own decision.

Killer job here, really. Im seriously impressed with the delivery. Comparing this video with say, that ******* twit dr. axe on youtube is night and day.

EDIT: im in no way trying to compare you to him, he was just the first bumbling gumby looking jumpy trying to oversell idiot i could think of that does videos.

Last edited:

theLaw

Don't worry, it sounds fine Dan!:thumbsup:

No vocal fry, good modulation, and enough dynamic fluctuation for an effective delivery.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Thanks, everyone!

Dan, this is very well done. Can this video be share with UltaLabTests.com for their members?
Sure, feel free. Or were you asking if I'd share it with them?

Regina

This is probably too basic for most people on the forum. But I made it after talking to friends and family about their thyroid bloodwork, so maybe it'll be helpful to yours. And I might do some more advanced ones with time.

Brilliant!!

Rickyman

Why do you say that biotin can effect the test? The gauge went all the way down when you mentioned biotin

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals