The Fluoride And Aluminium Content Of Black Tea?

Dave Clark

Your question is a bit vague, but if you consume several cups/day, I would be concerned, if you just had one cup/day on occasion I wouldn't. Fluoride is the one I would be the most concerned about, and I believe black tea has more than the other types of teas. Maybe try to rotate in some healthful herbal teas to mix things up, jiaogulan is one that I like, but there are many, many to choose from, just do some searching and see what strikes your interest. Also, the quality of the tea may affect the fluoride content. Low end cheap black teas often include the stems of the tea plant which is rich in fluoride, stick with a reputable provider.

RWilly

There is a lower incidence of diabetes among regular black tea drinkers.

cdg

Your question is a bit vague, but if you consume several cups/day, I would be concerned, if you just had one cup/day on occasion I wouldn't. Fluoride is the one I would be the most concerned about, and I believe black tea has more than the other types of teas. Maybe try to rotate in some healthful herbal teas to mix things up, jiaogulan is one that I like, but there are many, many to choose from, just do some searching and see what strikes your interest. Also, the quality of the tea may affect the fluoride content. Low end cheap black teas often include the stems of the tea plant which is rich in fluoride, stick with a reputable provider.

It all depends how sensitive you are to fluorides... Most of it is contained in leaves not stems. See: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749117328282

Sheik

Not black tea, but green tea makes me feel depressed. Not sure if it's the fluoride or something else.

Sucks because I kinda like the taste.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals